Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook now joining btc?  (Read 2522 times)
quichiship

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:07:35 PM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
They one banned cryptocurrency and binary trading organizations from their platform and it hasn’t been long since they lifted the ban. So I don’t really know what you’re getting at here, if you mean lifting their ban, then they have already done that, unless you mean them creating their own cryptocurrency which I don’t really see as a good idea. Facebook is a big company and I don’t really think they need that, it’s all about social media so they should just focus on that.
If Facebook create their own crypto, then it is good but if according to you they are going to join bitcoin then it is not good. If they launch their own Altcoin, people will invest in large number because they will trust it because of the Facebook and the market cap will go high like rocket. It will make its position in the list in top 5 in a very short time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:32:16 PM

Is this a good time for Facebook to try new kinds of stuff. Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg has become the world's third richest man in the world and he has achieved all that just because of technology and a right idea, So do you guys think he will now at least think about experimenting to take bitcoin as a payment method in facebook. I think that will surely change a lot of people's mind around the world and they can freely put some money on facebook business.
being  the third worlds mos richest man i dont see any reason why mark zuckerberg risk he’s wealth in cryptocurrency specially bitcoin when at the very start he has no concrete stand towards our community here.if we will talk about technology then facebook is enoug for him to gain more profit than cryptocurrency investing
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:40:54 PM

I think sooner or later it will happen. because Facebook is the cheapest promotion for bitcoin

But facebook doesn't need to promote bitcoin.
If it will bring them enough advantages, they will.
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

I think facebook is not just a company that would invest in something that is just so so, it just proves that this big company which is facebook, sees something that they could benefit, and I think they are in the correct path, cryptocurrency is this big and has lots of promise, that is why, we are in advantage here, because we are the first ones who believed in the power of cryptocurrency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

about 4 months ago i saw a site saying that facebook was banning cryptocurrency ads in their platform, and today i stumbled upon another news that facebook is reversing its ban on some cryptocurrency ads.

it said there that:

Facebook banned all crypto ads on the service back in January, around the height of the bitcoin price surge, to prevent people from promoting “financial products and services frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.”

Now, advertisers that are approved by Facebook through an application process can promote crypto products, though ads promoting binary options and ICOs, initial coin offerings, are still banned. Interested advertisers may have to show Facebook “licenses they have obtained, whether they are traded on a public stock exchange, and other relevant public background on their business” in order to receive permission to run crypto ads.

for reference:https://www.recode.net/2018/6/26/17505876/facebook-cryptocurrency-ads-bitcoin-ico-ban-reversed

i think facebook may promote bitcoin in the near future.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

Bitcoin amd Facebook for me is a perfect match. It is created to give people easier way doing transactions but it has differences, but still it is made to create connections easily. With this, it will surely be a great partner because it has the same perspectives and also it both uses technology whick is a mean today. This will surely have a chemistry.
NeeNts

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

It's so awkward. Not so long ago Facebook was "cleaning" it's data base from fake accounts and all sort of promotions, leaving this as a family place. Where only families with their family related issues are advertised. And then - BOOM! Facebook is reversing it's ban on crypto. Who would have thought.. who would have thought..

Yeah I also don’t believe this. Facebook had banned cryptocurrency advertisement on their site because of the fakeness and their image in the world was downing. Now you are telling that Facebook is going to join BTC, it is totally strange and I am sure this news is fake and there is nothing like this, otherwise Facebook will announce it earlier on their sites and on media.
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

Is this true?
I like hearing news like this and I hope bitcoin will rise when Facebook joins this bitcoin. And can make bitcoin grow.
As far as I know facebook has not received bitcoin, whether it's advertising or payment. But for the future who knows? because in business the main focus is profit. So the biggest advantage is sought, as long as it does not violate the law. Different if Facebook wants to make crypto money by itself, of course bitcoin will not be used on Facebook.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:57:14 PM

Joining BTC? no.

What facebook is about to do is to adopt blockchain technology. And this is one of the move that caused those rumors.
Facebook's blockchain team is looking for a lead dealmaker
. It's either they will start making business using it and will create their very own FB coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Madiha

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

i think it is good news for bitcoin. because facebook gained more popularity in the world. when join facebook with bitcoin so many facebook user know about bitcoin and can accepted.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

Lol, I m don’t know why this seems funny to me, but he’s not going to try that… Nooo., he won’t. Even you wouldn’t try it. I don’t even think that guy has any interest in cryptocurrency. Like why would he? How is cryptocurrency going to help him when he already owns one of the biggest things in the world? He’s not going to try that.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:37:41 AM

This is good news. Considering that Facebook is so popular nowadays, so if bitcoin and Facebook join, it will make bitcoin more popular and more widely known by the public. That way the community will get to know bitcoin through Facebook, so many will be interested and curious to try using bitcoin. This is very good for bitcoin going forward.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:09:45 AM

That is the big leap of bitcoin if ever it is true that facebook is joining the bitcoin , aside from being  good social media ,then it is the channel of informations needed by bitcoin to improve and enhanch its true purpose of bring a coin the crypto to buy .
that's true because it is one of the support needed when bitcoin price is in unstable condition hence with the support it is hoped bitcoin is able to better

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Facebook gas nothing to do and will have nothing to do with crypto's volatility. People are already aware of bitcoin and whether facebook joins in or not, since it's a media platform, information will still run through it. Of course it will be seen as a positive thing for many but facebook won't have any direct effect on how bitcoin moves in the market.

Yeah but if facebook completely banned 100% all things about cryptocurrency, it will effect the bitcoin price and other altcoins for sure. If Facebook full support cryptocurrency and promote them, i'm sure it will effect the price of cryptocurrency. It will go up, maybe we can see $10k or even more if that happen. Especially we are close to the end of the year right now.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:02:56 AM

I think sooner or later it will happen. because Facebook is the cheapest promotion for bitcoin

I think you can compare with Google Adwords and you will find how much you need to spend. I don't think that Facebook is the cheapest promotion for bitcoin because it depends on what you want to promote and with Google Adwords, you can find a large customer that will know about bitcoin. But you need to determine how much budget you will use in both Facebook and Google Adwords.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:46:56 AM

I never heard of it that Facebook will go through the blockchain now in bitcoin world. Then, it never announce in the public wall either to make all the Fb subscribers will be much aware of it. However, if this things is true it will become a big impact especially for the bitcoin enthusiast community as well in our industry. But, honestly, this is just a rumors in my opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19]  All
  Print  

Jump to: