Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:03:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP price wont Correlate with bitcoin price forever  (Read 131 times)
cryptomonotize (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

I just read news in CCN, Ripple CEO told CNBC
" There's a very high correlation between the price of XRP and the price of bitcoin, but ultimately these are independent open-sourced technologies. It's early, over time you'll see a more rational market and behaviors that reflect that " 
Whats your reaction to this news ?
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

indeed we know that all crypto prices are connected with bitcoin, its correlation is clear, without exception ripple and bitcoin are still indicators for all crypto. look at the many updates and product launches done by many crypto, but it does not produce good growth and has no effect on the market.
lyla rose

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:53:55 PM

Btc is the greatest invention by Shatoshi based on this btc still in the 1st position in the market and all the crypto currency is depended for btc because if the price of btc will affect each and every coins get affected so XRP is also related and depended for btc price.
johnethearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

This correlation will exist until bitcoin is the king crypto. The icondition of the wholw market depends on the price of bitcoin and this true for all altcoins.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:33:24 AM

" There's a very high correlation between the price of XRP and the price of bitcoin, but ultimately these are independent open-sourced technologies. It's early, over time you'll see a more rational market and behaviors that reflect that " 
This can't be more right .Now everything is correlated to BTC because of the trading pairs
As soon as most of the new exchanges kick innwktj Fiat pairing we will see independent price

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
sandialoveth

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

Bitcoin is the best crypto currency and they are the market leader also. For this reason other coin also follows bitcoins pricing strategy. not only XRP doing this but also many other coins also doing the same things.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:56:03 AM

it's right i believe, There's a very high correlation between the price of XRP and the price of bitcoin. becuase all coins are work togater to puch the market. if big one falls other falls too. it will take a bit more time to be stable.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

In the close future most of coins will be free from bitcoin and there will be no lead by bitcoin
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:57:41 AM

Lol because bitcoin is the source and every other coin's behavior is reflective on how much Bitcoin goes up or down. Xrp is no exception to this rule either.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:10:44 AM

It is obvious that ripple has entirely different market than bitcoin has. Ripple has more investors from China and Asia while for Bitcoin, investors comprise from all over the world. So is the prices. We seen XRP jumping from $0.2 to $3 while bitcoin only rose 200% during that time. But after that XRP fell 70% while bitcoin only fell 40%. So both of 'em are arbitrary to other's movement.
semar nyengir

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:40:58 AM

of course, because it is so much different from the total supply available in both currencies crypto, in addition to the current digital currency is very unstable movement so it makes the distance between the two further.
jimlyon

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

Well, we all know that crypto price is connected with bitcoin price. But I think this correlation will not be forever as everything has its own potential and I hope that XRP has its own too.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

I think Ripple is trying to branch on as their own separate altcoin, independent from bitcoin. Which ultimately, should be a good move.

Love or hate Ripple, it has serious potential and I think holding it should pay off

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
SolomkA

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:51:57 PM

What is this new? Correlation between bitcoin and altcoins has always been. XRP is no different and its price changes after the price of bitcoin. We will not take into account the pamps.
This will continue until bitcoin is the main coin in the market.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

I think that's a natural thing, because Ripple's goal is as a reserve, although most altcoin is still affected by the rise in prices of Bitcoin, Ripple is an independent coin, and has different technology with bitcoin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

ripple ceo said ........hmmmmm wonder if serious

sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

I think right now most, if not all, altcoins are correlated with btc in terms of growth. I'd love to see how they're planning to not become correlated with btc.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:05:05 PM

Yes it is true, i think once the market matures we will se less effect of bitcoin movements on other altcoins but do remember that law of correlation will still exist among different trading pairs.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1589

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

It won´t correlate forever sure, because Ripple is a bubble and it will eventually pop-up. There is  a limit on the number of partnerships you can announce without any real outcome for investors.

jakebell

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

Bitcoin is superior than any other coins and everything gets affected by the features of it. So, whatever happens, any of the coin will get affected anyhow. Embarrassed
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: