Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Brazil  (Read 1773 times)
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

What's the news in Brazil, whether the price is 1eth high or the price of 1btc or bitcoin has been allowed to enter Brazil, maybe I won't know about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
I read that there is 400 000 active users and around 2000 BTC exchanged per day. Great figures !

This is totally a great good news to all of us. Great indeed that the crypto currency community has another good news like this. I hope more upcoming news and announcements will spread throughout our community.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

if Brazil wants to become the king of cryptocurrency trading it is not enough to just have a lot of brokers. Brazil must create many breakthroughs related to blockchain technology
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

João Amoêdo, the candidate for the New Party, is running on a platform for new financial innovation including the integration of blockchain in electronic voting platforms, accountability in public management, and establishing digital identities online. This can be a great start for the nation. If truly this was said by an aspirant, then there's sense in saying that brazilian government has an open mind for cryptocurrency trading in the country. Because an aspirant can't just say this, if he does, in a market that doesn't have a feeling for bitcoin, the he will run the risk of loosing the election, so he already knows that their market have an open invitation for bitcoin.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
selvaco83

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

Great move from Brazil, I hope it will be the american leader in crypto adoption just like Malta is in Europe.
sino22

Activity: 438
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
This is good news, of course, this is a very good achievement, because it is not easy in one country to legalize this cryptocurrency to be extraordinary.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

Wow really good news when Brazil want accepted bitcoin for their payment and make cryptocurrency more famous and know by all Brazil people, hope by this news could make bitcoin and altcoin price will growing up and higher.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

This is good news for crypto holders, especially for me. I read in Brazil that many people use crypto for everyday transactions, this will make Bitcoin more stable because Bitcoin continues to be used not stored as assets. And that is the main goal of Bitcoin. Brazil is a country that has a dense population and consumption of Bitcoin will have a good impact on the crypto market.
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

It would be more perfect if you attach the news link that you sent in this forum. But I will say that this is good news, if Brazil will become the leader of the crypto currency. Not only is it famous for the soccer players, Grin but Brazil will be famous for this good news. Thank you..

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

Brazil is becoming a major player in the crypto world and not just investors and traders but we can see many new potential ICO projects that are launching from Brazil promising many benefits to investors and users and it is even a great source even for the betterment of the crypto market in the future because the country is developing rapidly in the trading industry  

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

I am happy to read this news, of course, bitcoin is enjoyed by all circles in Brazil. This will have a positive impact, of course I hope not only in Brazil, if all countries are the same as Brazil Bitcoin will be the No. 1 currency.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:45:55 PM

I am happy to read this news, of course, bitcoin is enjoyed by all circles in Brazil. This will have a positive impact, of course I hope not only in Brazil, if all countries are the same as Brazil Bitcoin will be the No. 1 currency.
the good news is that Brazil allows bitcoin, but this is not the first country to make such a decision. much is laid down in the laws of the countries, we will see what changes will be in the legislation of Brazil.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

What's the news in Brazil, whether the price is 1eth high or the price of 1btc or bitcoin has been allowed to enter Brazil, maybe I won't know about it.
If this news is true then it will be a great thing for the people who live in Brazil. It's a really big achievement for these people.
Mikhail.YT

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:56:19 AM

This is a good news in the crypto space and we need more of this. I hope that bigger countries will adopt crypto soon.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:17:45 AM

the good news is that Brazil allows bitcoin, but this is not the first country to make such a decision. much is laid down in the laws of the countries, we will see what changes will be in the legislation of Brazil.
at least this is a trigger for other countries to follow. so that with many countries that allow bitcoin, it will have a big impact on its development. and i think impact is not immediately felt, but it does need a process

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
babykajima

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

Legalize bitcoin as a new hope for the Brazilian economy after the crisis. A progress Brazilian step into the Bitcoin space will have a significant impact on the market.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:39:31 AM

I have noticed it too that Brasil is making big inroads into the Cryptocurrency markets and in Bitcoin as well. They also signed a deal with PundiX to get their Xpos around in their shops etc, so they are making big partnerships to make Bitcoin and other cryptos accessible to the locals in more than just the traditional sense so you will be able to buy and sell Bitcoin in a shop as well as going onto an Exchange. This means that even those who don't trade Bitcoin but want to buy it easily will be able to use an Xpass wallet or card and buy it from their favorite shopping outlet that stores an Xpos.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

Brazil is one of the countries that is capable of developing a wider bitcoin and will become a great crypto country. Good news will continue to provide a positive response to the development of bitcoin.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

the good news from brazil is Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a free, open-source cryptocurrency project developed by bitcoin volunteer fans. Bitcoin Gold is a fork proposed to the Bitcoin network to create a new blockchain. The new blockchain is not compatible with the existing version of Bitcoin.
marinavepa

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

That would be a good start for the Brazil economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: