Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:16:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Brazil  (Read 1773 times)
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:22:05 AM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.

That is pleasantly surprising. Brazil is huge and if their government will accept cryptocurrency it will be a great leading by example. Their population is massive and it will be a wide expansion of the crypto. It will give more credits and trust to bitcoin and other altcoins. 

Master1781

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:32:33 AM

This is very pleasing. Over time, the crypto currency is becoming more militant and more rasprostronenoy.Nadeyus soon in every country it will be legalized and recognized
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

And with Brazil legalizing cryptocurrency in their land, I think that this is a pretty much good idea, to help their economy rise up, I'll probably put Brazil on my bucket list for sure, and I hope that with Brazil accepting crypto, other countries that have banned BTC would finally legalize them or somewhat make them neutral for the sake of their citizens.
I hope that as you expect, if not only Brazil legalizes Crypto, other countries must also develop like Brazil, because why by accepting Crypto, there will be a lot of benefits and the government will get a big profit.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

Opening crypto accounts does not only make a country strong or crypto friendly until the government and authorities gives it green light and augment crypto as part of its payment processing like Estonia.
Brazil as a world-class tourist destination certainly does not want to lose momentum in crypto trading, because many rich people who travel use crypto money. This opportunity is used by Brazil to attract as many tourists as possible, because the effects of many tourists certainly make the economy more advanced.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:48:34 AM

Brazil needs to start pushing forwards or it will be outclassed by its neighbours argentina and venezuela. Brazil has a better economy so there is a better chance for setting up the necessary infrastructure

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
P.Mahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 10:15:08 AM

Brazil good news for bitcoin Crypto currency ligel  Currency From Brazil.Government accept from bitcoin for Brazil.Day by day most country ligal from bitcoin.This is world wide currency. Brazil country government thinking from bitcoin than this currency ligal this country people.Bitcoin user most country people.Bitcoin is world popular currency. This coin market cap.1st listed & high price for market. Brazil people used bitcoin & other currency. I Think so Brazil country government devolope bitcoin uses. Bitcoin economy is better from world wide.
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

good news for cryptocurrency users. this is the beginning for the good of crypto world. that's going to be continuous and that eventually it will even support more people especially in our government.
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

This is really good news as more and more people are being aware of bitcoin, it can help also make the value of bitcoin much higher.
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:36:36 AM

This is a good trend and I hope that we can observe it in other countries and not only in Brazil. this is extremely important for bitcoin

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:10:41 PM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
The fact that Brazil is becoming a leader is not accurate information as the race for leadership continues but I am very happy for every country in the world that it develops financial independence from traditional currencies !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Brazil's encryption has developed very slowly!
Japan in eastern Asia is the fastest growing country for cryptocurrencies!
Japan is leading the world of cryptocurrencies!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

Brazil's encryption has developed very slowly!
Japan in eastern Asia is the fastest growing country for cryptocurrencies!
Japan is leading the world of cryptocurrencies!
[/quote
This is a welcoming event that there are countries who opened their door on cryptocurrency, these means a wider scope of bitcoin proliferation, while demand is high bitcoin more precious and hopefully it will create an opportunity to all]

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

My opinion is do not have positive and bigger effect if Brazil government want to accept bitcoin because just small people from Brazil is active become investor or trader in bitcoin and crypto currency, we are looking for greatest country like UK or Netherland for allowing bitcoin transaction.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:01:53 PM

Brazil is a develop country. In fact, it may become a hive of cryptocurrency since there are some brazilian people that I know whom are getting part of crypto world. At present, they need to regulate cryptocurrency so that it will become legal in Brazil. As we know, USA is a cryptocurrency friendly and anytime, it may influence Brazil anytime.

Inspiron14

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

My opinion is do not have positive and bigger effect if Brazil government want to accept bitcoin because just small people from Brazil is active become investor or trader in bitcoin and crypto currency, we are looking for greatest country like UK or Netherland for allowing bitcoin transaction.
it's true, but with the info about the brazilian government accepting bitcoin will have a good impact on other countries to be interested in accepting cryptocurrency and bitcoin, so with this news will have a major impact going forward.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

As of now many country started to become one of the best country who use cryptocurrency and most of them started to allow it to use in public places and I think it is a very good news. If Brazil will fully develop it and they fully adopt it I think it will have a good impact in their economy and because of this many countries will be get interested on cryptocurrency.
ivan376

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

stabilascan.org

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

This is really a good news Grin I'm hopeful that neighboring countries as well as the asians will also follow Brazil.

quochung

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

The cryptocurrency market is growing quickly, so it is normal for many people to open a cryptocurrency account in Brazil. We expect more development in other countries.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

if in the future Brazil can prove to the world that using Crypto money can increase the country's economy, of course, other major countries will emerge following it.
kelaxo76r

Activity: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

I recall back in October 2017 when Brazil hit the limit of their initial million dollars of Bitcoin under administration. Presently they have over $35 million under administration even with Bitcoin falling. They are doing exchange, only with an algorithm. It's a nondirectional exchange that profits on the wasteful aspects, and on the volatility inherent in this new and worldwide cryptocurrency trading system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: