Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:02:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news from Brazil  (Read 1773 times)
adam56767

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

It's making me jealous of Brazilians. Hope other countries will take a cue from them.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:34:16 AM

After some day Aren't they tell bitcoin is ben im afraid of, With some good news there some other thing can happen   
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:08:02 AM

Brazil is showing the world how to manage its crypto economy that is good news.
The Department of Federal Revenue of Brazil (RFB) is doing a great job of requiring the companies that carry out crypto-related operations to reveal the amounts of transactions and the identity of the clients if they exceed R $ 10,000 Brazilian reals ($ 2,700). month.

I see it positive because the nation can thus collect taxes that can benefit its citizens, avoids the evils of corruption, money laundering, etc.

According to Cointelegraph

Romeotom

Activity: 817
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:24:57 AM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.
Excited news about at this present trading currency in the Brazil country.some days before I have reading few articles bitcoin banned in Brazil. Absolutely it is the good processing Brazil to available bitcoin.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:30:19 AM

wow this is really cool, of course bitcoin will have a good impact on the people of Brazil and their government. If it continues to survive, the improvement of the economy there will be very good.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
danielmax1997

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

Brazil is in the process of becoming the leader of the crypto-currencies . At present, there is more accounts opening of crypto-currency trading than traditional brokerage accounts.

Man, this is a great news. Hope it becomes a leader one day.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:09:18 AM

I read that there is 400 000 active users and around 2000 BTC exchanged per day. Great figures !

Today,An estimated 1.4 million of open crypto-currency  trading accounts, shared between 3 competing platforms  . Foxbit count 400 000 users and holds 36% of the market shares and the exchanges between Bitcoin and Brazilian are around 2000 BTC per day.
There are about 150 new companies related to blockchain and cryptomonnaies that are developing .

That's a great news actually, were most of the companies all over the world now are connected into blockchain technology.  This is showed that

at the present time now crypto or bitcoin really has a capacity to become a currency all over the places in the entire world.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:48:59 AM

I think this is good news especially for people in Brazil. This will make the economy in Brazil getting better, especially if people there are processing and utilizing bitcoin well then it can be ascertained that the economy there will be more advanced and people there will increase their income.
Catt95

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:53:40 AM

I read that there is 400 000 active users and around 2000 BTC exchanged per day. Great figures !

I hope other countries could be like this.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

It is like water in the middle of the arid desert. this good news hopefully can fix the current bitcoin price. If every country continues to accept bitcoin wisely, then bitcoin can help its country to eradicate Poverty, And, we will get a stable Bitcoin Price.

if you say this is good news and hope to be able to help bitcoin prices now I strongly agree, but if for bitcoin to be stable I don't agree because if bitcoin is stable, it will make bitcoin less interested by investors.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

It is like water in the middle of the arid desert. this good news hopefully can fix the current bitcoin price. If every country continues to accept bitcoin wisely, then bitcoin can help its country to eradicate Poverty, And, we will get a stable Bitcoin Price.

if you say this is good news and hope to be able to help bitcoin prices now I strongly agree, but if for bitcoin to be stable I don't agree because if bitcoin is stable, it will make bitcoin less interested by investors.
We can pigeonhole about old investors cause they like bitcoin with its volatility, they will still invest in bitcoin even though the price of bitcoin is not volatile, they can choose long term investments to address this issue. But the most important thing is new investors, many of them do not like bitcoin because of volatile prices, hopefully with a stable bitcoin price can attract every new investor to invest in bitcoin and also the most likely thing that will happen if the stable bitcoin price is every merchant will accept bitcoin as a payment system, surely this will make everyone know and interested in bitcoin.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

if in the future Brazil can prove to the world that using Crypto money can increase the country's economy, of course, other major countries will emerge following it.
The Brazilian financial authority gives permission for bitcoin, so that it can be used freely. The opportunity is taken by Grupo XP, which is the largest financial group in Brazil with various business models. They see a great opportunity from bitcoin so that it accepts as a means of payment. There are even universities that accept payments using bitcoin.
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

One Brazilian step that can be a good response to blockchain technology, and I think this will be a good development for the country's economy, but now the market is red so it will be a tough challenge to be able to convince investor confidence.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:47:41 AM

Well, this is a wonderful news indeed it means how rapidly cryptocurrency increasing its popularity in Brazil. Everyday huge amount of cryptocurrency is being exchanged there and investors making profits at the same time. So it seems someday Brazil will be one of the leading crypto holders countries as it has a huge population.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:47:07 AM

If Brazil have initiated the crypto then it is a good sign for their future and we can say that Brazil can lead in the crypto soon, Crypto is the one which is most popular now a days for online investment and online trade as well bitcoin is important for me due to its nature and i can buy things now over the internet.

saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

This news is very good for the crypto market. Because it will lead to crypto currency. Because of which the crypto market will benefit. And there is such a country in the whole world. Those who hate crypto currency The country will also consider adopting a crypto currency.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Farahtenan

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

It seems that there are many good developments in Brazil and this makes crypto more widespread, crypto users increase so the future will be good and the crypto will be one more superior transaction.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Maybe we are becoming greater news like this And we are able to get a strong bitcoin price. They started accepting electronic cash a few years ago, but if they retain to apply the system completely, they could definitely be a terrific vicinity to use digital money. The ability to turn out to be a leader in electronic cash is there and I hope many countries will do the equal.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

This is indeed awesome coming from Brazil.  It's seem some countries of the world have started taking positions when it comes to cryptocurrency having seen the ability to change the world,  they don't want to miss out on every opportunity it can bring. 
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:52:30 PM

Great full and nice good news that means bitcoin including whole cryptocurrency as well they people support there will be continoue to progress and somep country understand well hiw they can help for the community adopting virtual currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: