Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1950 times)
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:47:00 AM

I think that it is right time to buy bitcoin again as the price doesn't fluctuate that much now. I prefer holding because I think that this is the most profitable way to get money later. However, my friends recommend to buy it now and sell a bit later
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miztro

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks

I think we will have to wait for some long time before we can see a "good" time to buy again. Just wait it out for now, the price seems too volatile at this moment.

We have seen the price drop too much for it to be considered a safe option to buy from here on.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Yeah, its a funny thing, Bitcoin has just dump itself again. lols Just take a look at Bitcoin price chart. RSI and MACD is telling people Bitcoin is oversold, you must buy a huge. but as for me I am buying some altcoins and the half is in BTC.

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Thanks

the right time for your bitcoin purchase is if its price has risen and you know you can handle it even harder and trust yourself
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 11:19:29 AM

I think that it is right time to buy bitcoin again as the price doesn't fluctuate that much now. I prefer holding because I think that this is the most profitable way to get money later. However, my friends recommend to buy it now and sell a bit later
the right time or not is actually in ourselves. we should be able to choose well to be able to get the price accordingly. because now the bitcoin price is low and good to buy

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

now the moment about which it can be said that it is time to buy bitcoin at a reduced price for greater benefit in the future
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

The price of bitcoin on this day is at $7500 and this will be stable in the foreseeable future. Yesterday the price of bitcoin dropped to $7200, and it took just a few hours for the price to go back up to $7500. I think bitcoin price will be stable at $7500 before there is some regulation and good news coming, if there is good news come then bitcoin prices will rise to $8000 and will drop back to $7500. If you want to invest on today's short term investment will be better for you.
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

I am sure that time to buy will always change, today it is the right one while the next day it is not the one that it si favorable. As for me, now it is the right time to buy and I will use this chance because it is the right decision
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Thanks

If you still have the money to invest I think the current falling of bitcoin today is still the right time to buy additional bitcoin for you to earn big once the market price recover.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Thanks

The wisest thing to do is buy right now. We have already crossed the 7500 USD now and technical analysis says that BTC will cross 8100 USD shortly. Its better to get in now and there is no second or third chance you will get.

Bitcoin went all the down to 7000 USD last week only, and today see we are already crossing 7500 USD today. This is not going to stop now and we are already looking froward to have bull run now. Hopefully you will understand this and be a smart investor.  Cheesy

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:18:52 PM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy as much bitcoin as you can because now you are given time again you are given a very cheap price so you take advantage of moments like this to get a lot of profit.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

Now is the most appropriate time to buy again, if some time ago a lot of people complained about buying bitcoin at an expensive price then now everyone can buy at a cheap price or more than 50% compared with January.
raybut37

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

Yes, I really believe that today is still the right time to buy while the market price is very low and suggest to hold it until the market fully recover.
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

Thanks

Yes , It true.It is the right time to buy bitcoin when the market demand is low.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:03:29 PM

The price of bitcoin on this day is at $7500 and this will be stable in the foreseeable future. Yesterday the price of bitcoin dropped to $7200, and it took just a few hours for the price to go back up to $7500. I think bitcoin price will be stable at $7500 before there is some regulation and good news coming, if there is good news come then bitcoin prices will rise to $8000 and will drop back to $7500. If you want to invest on today's short term investment will be better for you.
In my opinion, this price is suitable for us to buy, do not panic to sell at this cheap price, they will increase again in late June. I believe the BTC price will increase more than $ 10,000 at the end of the year Now, prices off both the atlcoin will explode in late 2016. So now buy in and hold is one of the best action.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:50:58 PM

I'd say, before 2020, we are always in the right time to buy bitcoin, I'm keeping in mind to invest for at least five years. So, We will see the price at 2023. If you think like this, then It's a very good time to purchase Bitcoin now.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

There is no second chance anymore, because when the cryptocurrencies take a huge dump then after market condensation they will end up at stage where everything starts to turn into green zone. For crypto that period is already over and in that also for the bitcoin it is getting hyperactive now and market research does say that bitcoin will go at least beyond 9-10K USD this mide-year. This period is always perfect opportunity for those people who missed the chance of getting in. If you keep asking now and still dont invest then I am sure no one can motivate you to earn big from the crypto currency.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:52:11 PM

Thanks

It depends on whether you plan to hold long term or short term. If you are going to hold long term, you can buy now at a decent price and even if the price drops some after you buy, you will make money by holding past the drop and into the recovery. If you are a short term trader, you may want to wait for the lowest possible price before buying.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:10:09 PM

Looking at the bitcoin some of this time, the bitcoin looks downhill quite far. This can be a good moment to buy bitcoin, because obviously the price of bitcoin is currently low. Usually bitcoin will jump upward after a decrease. I've made this moment making bitcoin a short-term investment.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:31:19 PM

Thanks

It is hard to tell what is going to happen next, the only advice that I could give to you is that you buy bitcoin with half of your capital, so you still have another half of your capital if bitcoin's price is going to dump even more. The decision is still depends on you, if you feel like it is not going to dump anymore, then buy bitcoin will all of the money that you have and wait for it to pump again.

Since it is all about profits, I could say that it is a good opportunity right now to buy bitcoin, it doesn't matter if it gets dump even more, the point here is you bought already during a dump meaning that is a sure profit in the future.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

if I think the right time to buy bitcoin is nowadays. because now the price of bitcoin is still low, so if to get a very large profit is very easy because with us buy bitcoin now if you want to wait for a time that is not long certainly bitcoin prices can rise drastically

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: