Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1950 times)
Shushale65

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:38:32 PM

I believe that the bitcoin is not expected to fall soon (maximum flat). Now already and so low price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:49:16 AM

It's normal for bitcoin to go down and up, but I don't think there's going to be another big drop. Prices rise sharply every June. For those who buy at that price, don't worry, because bitcoin is about to go up.
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:13:12 AM

If you look at the trends last year even the year before, you wikl dee that the worst dio happens on the first quarter snd at the second. By the third quarter, you will see a marked recovery on the prices and by tye fourth quarter a steep rise. As of now, i would recommend beefing up your holdings so long as the market is going up.

Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:59:51 AM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks

As long as you have means for investment and you have peace doing then it is ok to invest. Right time is when it went low and then wait. There is a need of constant checking on the value because it will rise at a time when you don't expect it to rise and fall.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:08:08 AM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Thanks

I think it is still good to add investments in bitcoin specially now because The value is still low, when it increase when time comes its a big benefit.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

If you look at the trends last year even the year before, you wikl dee that the worst dio happens on the first quarter snd at the second. By the third quarter, you will see a marked recovery on the prices and by tye fourth quarter a steep rise. As of now, i would recommend beefing up your holdings so long as the market is going up.
right, it can be seen in the market every year. and from each year have similar movements. so it's not wrong if we sell btc at the end of the year. and for now is best suited to buy btc as much
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:53:21 AM

We can't tell if there will be another dip, third, fourth or worse than before. If you are not confident of buying bitcoin and add investment to it, observe the market.
It's around $7,560 now so if last time you are not confident and you bought during the dip when it's price was $7,100, you basically are happy with the gain you have.
Don't doubt if it's the right time to buy bitcoin, if you believe that it will increase some time in the future and you just hold, buy.
Simply, not everyone can easily observe the market, but I have the feelings bitcoin may still be doing a double bottom in the lower time frame eventually and if that is the case, then at least, $7000 is a very fine spot, but my opinion is to buy some now, look at the way the trend wants to play out, and if there is a break above $7600 with a huge volume, then it is good to go in more or wait for a retest of the lower support and go all in with a stop loss below $6700 - $6800.  For anyone who wants to have a good setup, I guess that should help them monitor the market at those levels and form a strategy with that.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cherrymobile

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:19:19 AM

Thanks

The best time to buy bitcoin is now not tomorrow nor next week or next month cause bitcoin has the cheapest price now so why dont you more bitcoin. Later on bitcoin will rise up again. Gaining profit again gaining popularity again so why don't you think to invest in bitcoin now? I feel like a new when I share something about bitcoin
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Thanks
Luckily I invested at the rate of $7k. Some people has been making predictions that it will drop to the rate of $5k or $2k, but I’m not taking that. Even if it does drop down to that rate, I wouldn’t withdraw, I will still Hodl till the end to see what I will achieve. Before I started I already knew that there are risks involved in this, so I’m not going to quit since I’ve already started, I will finish up what was started. And this is the right time to invest.
speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:31:46 AM

Thanks
Luckily I invested at the rate of $7k. Some people has been making predictions that it will drop to the rate of $5k or $2k, but I’m not taking that. Even if it does drop down to that rate, I wouldn’t withdraw, I will still Hodl till the end to see what I will achieve. Before I started I already knew that there are risks involved in this, so I’m not going to quit since I’ve already started, I will finish up what was started. And this is the right time to invest.
You should as well know how important to be calm in every situation and doesn't just let your emotions taken over your intelligence. There are lots of rumors spreading to when, why and what price you should buy BTC, but honestly speaking nobody could actually tell, and if possible before making some entry point you should make your own technical analysis.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:18:57 AM

Yeah, why not to. If it is your desire now to do, go ahead! I would continue to buy until we will face moon again! Hopefully soon
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

The crypto market is a highly volatile market, so if you are in here for short time it is difficult to say the perfect time but if you are in Crypto world for a long time then it is time to buy Bitcoin. But I will suggest you can invest your money into altcoin and someone said you already and I agree with him. Altcoin investment will be nice work if you would like to get good profit in short time. Example: Now BTC price around $7500 if you are waiting for the double profit on your investment then BTC should go to $15000 but it's so difficult in short time but Altcoin could do it.
Thanks and have a nice trading. Smiley

Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

Anyhow that.. I think the point that's all will culminate in the increase/the direction that will lead to higher, of course this can be used to keep holding or increase the amount of investment. I think the price at $7k is the right price to start investing. Do not hesitate, let alone for the long-term.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

I think its good time to buy again a bitcoin if the price will goes down  because we know in that way we can get a huge profit if the price of bitcoin will back in normal price or reach the original price so every investors wait that moment and monator the price so that we know if that is perfect timing to buy.

supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

If you are someone who has high courage and has a lot of money, i think all the time is right for you to buy crypto like bitcoin.
Because i think bitcoin is a crypto that has a good future and its existence every year is getting popular, so do not hesitate to buy bitcoin, because later you will feel a big advantage when the price is exorbitant.

lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

Personally I think that right now is not good time to buy Bitcoin. Because as we see it has all chances to crash to $ 6K and even lower. I think that we should buy it only confirmation of a trend reversal to the top. It may happen under $ 3K or above $10K.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

I believe that the bitcoin is not expected to fall soon (maximum flat). Now already and so low price.
and this should be the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is down and the right time to invest but the market is still not full with the buyer I think there is a cause of whether the price manipulation or the presence of new coins emerging.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

Thanks
If you are still asking this type of question at this time in the life of bitcoin, then it could be for one of these two reason. 1. You are a newbie in cryptocurrency or 2. You are skeptic about bitcoin.

Anyone who has closely followed or monitored bitcoin would know that at this moment bitcoin is performing its annual "bend down low". It's a ritual for bitcoin to dip every year. But it will, like the Phoenix, rise from its ashes. So, anyone not buying in at this moment will regret later.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:33:34 AM

Thanks
If you are still asking this type of question at this time in the life of bitcoin, then it could be for one of these two reason. 1. You are a newbie in cryptocurrency or 2. You are skeptic about bitcoin.

Anyone who has closely followed or monitored bitcoin would know that at this moment bitcoin is performing its annual "bend down low". It's a ritual for bitcoin to dip every year. But it will, like the Phoenix, rise from its ashes. So, anyone not buying in at this moment will regret later.
If your been a while in bitcoin you know already the right time to buy and sell bitcoin, for several years the trending is almost the same so you should not put doubt about your investment, you should do what is the right things to do and what has to be done.

SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:20:38 PM

I thought about that, because all the prices right now are lower than they were a month before and two months before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: