Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1950 times)
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

given its current cost, I think now it's a good idea to start investing in bitcoin, especially since the price ranks to this if you doubt

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eleven86

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:53:54 PM

Now it is the good time to invest in bitcoin. Because the price of the bitcoin is low now. This is the time to enter in to bitcoin to invest. Hold the bitcoin for long term because the market starts to recover. So the price will starts to increase soon it will fly to moon. But not immediately it will take time to increase. By the end of this year surely the price will increase very high. Still that wait with bitcoin and  sell once the price is high. At that time you can sell and earn more profit.
sandisunny

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:18:26 PM

My opinion!!!
Now is the best time to buy bitcoin or you can still hold one to monitor the market. But what if you wait and the price sky-rock Shocked?. So definitely there is no best time to buy, just follow the market and invest when you feel its safe for you., but for me i will definitely buy now since the demand is low but trust me towards the end of the year is going to go high.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:28:15 PM

This down price of bitcoin is the right time to buy, soon it will increase just sell your bitcoin once you earn profit just short term only, we don't know maybe it will fall again.

BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:51:45 PM

I think that this is really good time to buy btc and I will be able to do this later if the price is good . I have heard from my friends-traders that even the volatility can't prevent them from successful trading, this is not the prevention
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks
I think this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin for $ 7k5. It's a good price to buy and hold on until the market rises.
Market analysts have concluded in the third quarter of 2018, the Crypto market will recover more than 30%. I believe that because the market has gone down too long. It's time to recover. Wink

Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

As for me there is no good or bad time as I know the basics of trading as well as different tricks that are helpful for trading coins. The volatility can't prevent me from trading when I want, though I try to buy when price is low and sell high

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:02:17 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks
I think this is a good opportunity to buy Bitcoin for $ 7k5. It's a good price to buy and hold on until the market rises.
Market analysts have concluded in the third quarter of 2018, the Crypto market will recover more than 30%. I believe that because the market has gone down too long. It's time to recover. Wink
bitcoin price now , in my opinion still look downtrend.we must stay becarefull. much whales want to manipulate price by make it goes up for awhile .after that they sell bitcoin and rebuy again in dip

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:22:01 PM

but for me i will definitely buy now since the demand is low

It depends on how you look at things. If you realistically look at the market, the volumes and demand are way higher than what they were exactly one year ago. If you compare everything with the insane bull run and hype demand of last year, then it indeed looks like the demand and volumes have gone down, but that's not the reality. We can't write off current market because we last year experienced a few months with insane media hype and of course the speciation around CBOE and CME. Current market represents a more organic form of growth, which is exactly what we need right now.

but trust me towards the end of the year is going to go high.

Who are you? Why should we trust you? I don't trust anything other than Bitcoin's fundamentals.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:22:52 PM

Well, bitcoin is a bit stable from 7.3k-7.6k USD dollars for some time now and I think less than 7k or 6.5k mark is the time to buy again or lower than that maybe. For now, if you will decide to buy, you better have strong hands and should not let your emotions conquer you. investment in cryptocurrencies is for long term and holding will not get you that far in just few months.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

If indeed you dare to invest now, do it. Because if you are not hesitant in investing and you also do not panic I am sure you will get a huge profit.
zinluzgina

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:15:47 PM

Yes, to buy, I can say for sure is to take bitcoin and altcoins. The price for it is now low. The chart clearly shows the triangle and trend reversal. I think that within a week there will be growth of bitcoin and altcoins. Altcoins can even bring more a few times than bitcoin.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

Yes, to buy, I can say for sure is to take bitcoin and altcoins. The price for it is now low. The chart clearly shows the triangle and trend reversal. I think that within a week there will be growth of bitcoin and altcoins. Altcoins can even bring more a few times than bitcoin.
Yes I agree on that I believe that the price of bitcoin today is still affordable we can maybe gain a huge amount of profit in the near future if we are going to buy and hold it for a long term maybe we only need to extend some patience on it for us to get the right timing on selling . I see that the price is sometimes falling so the opportunity to buy is always there.

Karakas

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:59:38 PM

now you are given time again. You are given a very cheap price so you take advantage of moments like this to get a lot of profit and now is a good time to buy as much bitcoin as possible
paisiifokin

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:39 AM

The right time to buy is just now as prices are down currently. Soon it will go up and reach $20000 again, then you will regret.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:03:23 AM

Yes it is time for you to buy now because this is your chance to earn better profit this year as I noticed to the market now the value of some currency are growing now to increase. And I hope it will continue to that way to make our investments make bigger like last year it is so massive increase that everyone was really happy that they invest in that year.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:11:37 AM

It's the right time to buy bitcoin right now, it's an opportunity for us, and also for new traders and investors. Since the price becomes cheap, it's an opportunity, because in the following months it will rise again. Bitcoin has recover and makes it way to the top again. In the following months it will become popular and the price will rise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:34 AM

For me everytime ia good to buy bitcoin. As long as you know the trend of the market on bitcoin. You must analys the market first before investing on him. Because if you will just invest and no analys it can cause a loss profit.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:31:09 AM

I think now is the most appropriate time to buy bitcoin, as we know that currently the bitcoin price is no more than $ 8000 and many experts are convinced that prices in June will skyrocket to reach more than $ 9500.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:57:20 AM

So right now you should buy Bitcoin to trade this is a good opportunity for you to invest today bitcoin price fluctuate around 7600usd / 1 bitcoin almost yesterday price opportunity for us to buy bitcoin again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: