Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1950 times)
sanimu461

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:33:53 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks
I think bitcoin will touch $ 5000 and you need to be patient for a while, maybe at the price of $ 5000 you can add to buy bitcoin again Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Thanks

I'm sure everyone will think it's time to buy and reproduce bitcoin. maybe, the decline will still happen but it will just be a regular movement and bitcoin will slowly increase. the important thing remains confident and patient.
Pauloma8672

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

Yes, it is the right time to buy it again because it will worth an huge investment which will be so profitable when the price goes higher again
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

Thanks
For me this is the right time and the best time to by bitcoin cause this month the bitcoin is probably cheapest price and technology, but its my own experience. I think it in the future of cryptocurrency is very risky. I am not a new cryptocurrency and technology. I feel so bad for me, and technology. That is the real reason why you should buy bitcoin again
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

Thanks

Yes , it is actually the best time to buy again because the value of bitcoin today is lower than usual which means the we could maximize our gain by purchasing at the right time. It is just important that we always know when to sell and when to buy if we really want to earn better.
spyerf

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

You can invest at current price levels. I do not think that it will go down anymore and we may see a bull run soon.

that's right, when the value below is the right time to buy or start investing. and such beliefs are what should really apply to every investor.
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:23:24 PM

Personally, I bought bitcoin more yesterday and today too. I think that the other day he should break the arrow up, make everyone feel good. We all want it and hope we get it. Looking at the stock exchanges volume of buying is, therefore skeptics are upset. ))) Bitcoin will live

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:02:17 PM

Thanks

I think that these times are the perfect opportunity for you to grow your stash of Bitcoin and hold it for the future. This is simply because Bitcoin is digital gold, and it was designed with scarcity in mind. The downtrend we're seeing these past days ever since the year started, it's just a result of fear within newcomers into Bitcoin because of government regulations. But in effect, this would turn out to become positive in the long term, since Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies would be more recognized as a legal form of payment. Regulations greatly minimize illegal activity within centralized exchanges, and as a result, it could bring serious investors into the market.

No one knows when the next uptick in Bitcoin’s price will be, but one thing for sure, is that Bitcoin will become an extremely valuable cryptocurrency within the future. Therefore, those who buy at the dips now, will greatly benefit in the future once prices hit the moon. Wink

Lucifers

Activity: 107
Merit: 36

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:27:49 PM

Now is still a good time to buy bitcoin because I think bitcoin prices will increase at the end of the year. But it depends on whether you want to buy or not, you should pay more attention to bitcoin in the market for the future.
Hobbledehoy

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:30:33 PM

Great time to buy. If it goes down just buy a little more. If it goes down below $4000, you should buy it with x2 or x3 leverage because that would be a safe safe profitable bet.

This is no investment advice. This is just speculation advise.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:33:10 PM

Since several months the price of the bitcoin is pretty interesting. I don't think it will go much lower.
For a long term investment, don't hesitate, the bitcoin will finally increase

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
ShineftChaos

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:11:12 PM

Thanks

The market prices today are currently decreasing and it was the best time to invest because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal since it was expected that bitcoins will reach $50k dollar this year.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

Thanks

The market prices today are currently decreasing and it was the best time to invest because you will surely earn a huge amount of profit when the market goes back to normal since it was expected that bitcoins will reach $50k dollar this year.
iam prefer to wait untuk bitcoin price hit $5500.this psychology level that there will much investor and trader buy at this level.and risk while we buy at this level small enough.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

You can invest at current price levels. I do not think that it will go down anymore and we may see a bull run soon.
We can't lift such happenings with bitcoin, we never control it and can't be predicted actually. Truly, we aren't have a stabilize market and yet we are struggling more on dips than of rising. But then, there is still hope for that and such trend will turn into good in the coming days. May you have more BTC today and make profit someday.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:04:01 PM

Thanks

The right time is on the dip of course we cannot say if there will be second or third dip but we cannot take the risk because maybe there wasn't and then the price rises now and you did mot buu because you are waiting for another dip. So to avoid that just buy bitcoins when you have an extra money and they are lower the price lower than they usually do because sometimes low have a lot of definitions. And then start holding take more time im holding than waiting for another dip to come.
ivrynx

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

Great time to buy. If it goes down just buy a little more. If it goes down below $4000, you should buy it with x2 or x3 leverage because that would be a safe safe profitable bet.

This is no investment advice. This is just speculation advise.

I agree we should keep buying even below that mark, since it will be considered a bargain, a lot of new investors will be coming in or will return, since we are talking about bitcoin here, it has a huge potential to get a new ATH and though it seems that it is not happening becauee as of now the price is going, little by little investors are already buying in, since there is a strong support at 6000 usd, still we cannot say that it will not go down further, since bitcoin is volatile, we must have plans whenever it goes up and down.
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:38:51 PM

i think yes! the right moment is here. as of this writing btc price is at its lowest within this year ( it may continue to drop or rise again). $6.5k price is very low hopefully it will rise again... this is a great oppurtunity to all of us.. if market will recovered this could means a huge profit.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

Thanks
The market is fluctuating complicated and hard to guess, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing sharply in recent days, so to be successful trade is very difficult, bitcoin price fluctuations cause price of altcoin fell sharply. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price is likely to reach $ 6000 in the coming days.
Hamzahaddane

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:16:20 AM

maybe now not the bottom of the price but i think it is near the bttom, so i think now begain to buy btc is good time!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:29:16 AM

Thanks

The right time to buy bitcoin was when it price is in the low price bcause it is time for you to grab the chance. If you in low price then when the bitcoin gets high then you can gain a huge of profit will you can save a lot.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: