Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1950 times)
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:23:42 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks
Right now, we still do not know on how many times there will be a dip trend with regards to the price of Bitcoin the virtual market. What we just need to do this time is just to keep on holding upon our assets just to have an assurance that whatever it takes or whatever happen, you are still up into having your assets with you so that if ever the price will move down, just stay, then if the price rolls back at high price, then it will be beneficial and the long wait was worthy. But for now, it was up to you if the amount you are holding right now can have the capacity to purchase then go, but if not, better do hold it for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Promipunit

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:41:42 PM

In cryptocurrency, one can never be certain of anything and specially Bitcoin dips. You can never know whether it is the final dip or not. So start buying but never go all in, always expect some more dip. Divide your capital and go in in batches.
Vineeta2october

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

Yeah, sure it is right time to buy Bitcoin now but as others have pointed out, never ever go all in as Crypto Industry is most volatile one and you can never be sure of anything here.
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:19:54 AM

it can't be more dip coming again, because i think right now the save price of bitcoin when the dip before is still 6k, so i guess it was the right time to buy bitcoin again
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:45:47 AM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Thanks
Hmmm🤔😒I don’t know for sure, but since the price is so down, it might be a better time to invest this year before it gets high. I have the feelings that the price will go above $10k before the end of this year and it might just reach the price rate of $20,000 or even $30,000 like many has predicted it will.

So this probably will be the best time to invest, and that’s also if you’re ready to hold for long till the end of this year. Just invest and watch what happens next. If things don’t go as planned, you can withdraw to cut your loss.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

When the price of BTC is below 6000 dollars, it is the best time to buy!

This is almost the average BTC mining price, if the price is lower than the miners will not be able to earn profits!

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

This is almost the average BTC mining price, if the price is lower than the miners will not be able to earn profits!
calculate your risk before buy bitcoin , although at this time bitcoin price is cheap enough.after hit below $6000 , i think bitcoin will rebound again and at least reach around $7500 first.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Jeeperz74

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:37 PM

I think we start seeing a reversal sometime in the month of July. If I had more fiat right now I'd be loading up.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:41:01 PM

and they will not generate transaction if they lose for their operation.we should stay  optimiss about current bitcoin price. 000we can buy more if bitcoin run below $6000.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:43:56 AM

Thanks

For what i see in the bitcoin price now, this is the right time to buy bitcoin. If you have money to buy grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin so that when the right time comes that bitcoin rise again.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

Thanks

For what i see in the bitcoin price now, this is the right time to buy bitcoin. If you have money to buy grab the opportunity to buy bitcoin so that when the right time comes that bitcoin rise again.

Bitcoin price i think now cheap enough, but personally i will buy with small amount first to anticipate if it down again.so i will rebuy again with huge amount and hold it at least until 2019
kabum21

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:58:01 AM

If you don't try to catch the knife you don't get cut, and you never FOMO. It's the winning strategy.

I set up a spreadsheet with tiers and decided in advance to buy more as bitcoin hit lower and lower prices. The next is 5k, and then at 4k I'm buying double, and at 3k I'm buying double that.

But I'm not even sure it will get all the way down to 5k. And I can't decide if I'm happy about that or not.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:25:03 AM

I will always say that there is no particular time where you have to buy bitcoin but now. You never know how the price will go, the price is ever increasing, it might change instantly to the point that you can no longer afford a high volume of it. Buy now as long as the price is still low, in no distant time it will go higher than you expect.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:49:22 AM

The month of JUNE will be the best time to buy bitcoins I think.  Every middle of the year bitcoin price fall back and everyone of us don't  know. As what I've observed it happens every year.

17,000$ on 6th of Jan 2018 — the highest price ever in 2018
7,000$ on 6th of Feb 2018 — after 30 days.
6,000$ on today — lowest price of the year(as of now).
in just 30 days the bitcoin decrease is more than 50% of the initial price, hopefully the increase will be significant also in a short time at the end of the year. and i think right now, every day is the right time to buy

Dondon1234

Activity: 194

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:33:35 AM

Thanks

I don't think the huge dip will occur again.Every year June month , there will be huge raise in price.This is best time to buy bitcoin at 7000$ range.Once it increases  above 8000$,we can't able to buy at 7000$ mark.Use the chance wisely to shine in trading.This is next chance for the people missed out last time.

This is the right time to buy bitcoin again.  Becuase the price is bitcoin is in dip price,  so if you buy now and sell it when it will go high.  For me i want to buy more bitcoin becuase it will help me to gain much profits to sustain my wants and needs.
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:37:20 AM

This time the price of bitcoin is very low ,its a good news to us because we can buy more bitcoins at a low price . Remember guys ``RISK`` is always be there , just buy what you can afford . Just buy what you can afford if even losing you will never regret it.

Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:03:03 AM

A colleague asked me if he should buy more bitcoin when prices are changing, I advise him to buy it when the bitcoin is at a price and I advise him. should buy sooner
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:28:20 AM

This time the price of bitcoin is very low ,its a good news to us because we can buy more bitcoins at a low price . Remember guys ``RISK`` is always be there , just buy what you can afford . Just buy what you can afford if even losing you will never regret it.

If you plan to buy bitcoin it is now the right time to buy again because the price is lower than the previous months. And remember that scenario last year bitcoin price was recovered during fourth quarter and reached up $19000 plus, so if you buy now at $6000 plus then wait this coming fourth quarter, so you hava a chance that you will get a big profit from it. But you must have to take the risk and anticipate when there is great losses encountered.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

Actually many investors getting panic now because of the price of bitcoin but the real investors and those people who really believe in bitcoin not afrae, because we know at this time that this is the right time to buy btc.
Betty10

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

Bitcoin keeps dipping, I think it is okay to buy more if you have a spare cash, looking at the market cap, it is way very low, as the general market cap increases, we will see a healthy market again. Although this call to buying BTC is my personal opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: