Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1950 times)
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:13:10 AM

I think the right time to buy is after entering the month of August, there we can see where the price will move whether to reverse and rise, or continue to continue the downtrend, if the price has directed back and up movement then you can buy, instead, think back to your plan to buy
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matthona

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

I think the right time to buy is after entering the month of August, there we can see where the price will move whether to reverse and rise, or continue to continue the downtrend, if the price has directed back and up movement then you can buy, instead, think back to your plan to buy

But may be by that time we may see rise in the price and if it does then it would be too late to buy bitcoins as current price is really good to grab some coins at cheaper price as once it start rising it would be really hard to stop it and if we wait till August and if price goes by that time then we would regret for not buying at present so its good to buy some at a moment and keep some money in hands and if price falls even lower then we can buy more at that time.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wyplashdea

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:59:29 PM

BTC is an asset that only will grow with the pass of the time. Its always a good time to buy BTC, nevertheless, maybe you will have to wait a long time until you can enjoy the profits of that, long-term investment

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

It is again, lol. I believe that there are many things and times like that, when buying Bitcoin or any other crypto will be just a great decision meanwhile Smiley
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:14:39 PM

Every day I see more news about future of bitcoin's price and most of the people saying, that bitcoin will continue his downtrend till ~2,500$, but I don't think it will happen, myself I think bitcoin's price continues downing till 5,000$ and then will start growing,  right now mining still profitable, but if bitcoin continue downing - mining will be not profitable and this is big problem for miners.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

i think the real time for buy bitcoin again is when prices crash...or when prices fall under 2000 or 1000 usd per btc
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks
There's always right time to purchase bitcoin, use your technical analysis skill for you to find out when is the right time to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. You can easily make profit and avoid losses if you can wait to the right time to buy and sell.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:15:35 AM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Thanks

Of course in my opinion buying bitcoin at the moment is the right time. Because at this time bitcoin prices are experiencing a decline that can be considered pretty good. Maybe next month or it could be at the end of the year bitcoin prices will pass the price earlier this year.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:31:49 AM

You can invest in Bitcoin again right now. I believe that the prices for this cryptocurrency number one will go up this year already. Be on time to buy it. I prefer in invest bitcoin.

Investing in bitcoin right now is great but you should not expect to get your profits immediately that is the mistake all of those that invested in December made and it is very likely it is going to take a few years before we see profits but that is fine with me but if you are not fine with that then it is likely you will not hold long enough to get profits.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:04:56 AM

i think the real time for buy bitcoin again is when prices crash...or when prices fall under 2000 or 1000 usd per btc

There is no chance that the BTC price will fall this much. BTC will increase in price further. So if some of you wanted to invest in bitcoin then this is time, make your choice or else watch bitcoin going past $20k.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:05:28 AM

Thanks
There's always right time to purchase bitcoin, use your technical analysis skill for you to find out when is the right time to buy and sell cryptocurrencies. You can easily make profit and avoid losses if you can wait to the right time to buy and sell.
but that does not mean every time is right to buy bitcoin. can we imagine when buying in the hills at the beginning of the year, of course, currently psychological disturbed. but to buy now, I think will soon get a profit without waiting for long
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:08:32 AM

Thanks
but that does not mean every time is right to buy bitcoin. can we imagine when buying in the hills at the beginning of the year, of course, currently psychological disturbed. but to buy now, I think will soon get a profit without waiting for long
that right dude.not every single time provide big and right opportunity.we have to wait best time and best level while entering market.and last several days ago is best time and level to buy bitcoin.we see today bitcoin hit highest price at $6500
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

A colleague asked me if he should buy more bitcoin when prices are changing, I advise him to buy it when the bitcoin is at a price and I advise him. should buy sooner
Yeah tell everyone and promote bitcoin. This is best time for everyone to get into this world and earn money. Right now prices are just dropped down so you can beater have chance to collect as much bitcoin as possible. As the affordability is much in your line. So we hope most of us would be able to arrange such money to buy bitcoin at such cheap price. But don’t waste time, this is flying.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:22:07 AM

Thanks
Yes, it is true that this time is really good time to buy bitcoin again. The demand in the cryptocurrency market is now increasing again. It is better if you will now buy bitcoin while the price is still at $6000 per each.

jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

A colleague asked me if he should buy more bitcoin when prices are changing, I advise him to buy it when the bitcoin is at a price and I advise him. should buy sooner

If he has money to buy bitcoin you can advise him that now is the right time to buy bitcoin because of the price is too low,but if he is new here in the world of crypto currency and this is his first time to make a investment you can also give him a advise that you should always be prepared and you can afford to lose because this is a risky investment.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kominfo.id

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy bitcoin again because I see bitcoin prices are falling in price so you better take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can.
johnygrace

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:39:20 AM

for us you can do it anytime, if you want to make a lot of profit you can do now, look at bitcoin prices now also still cheap, so you will more easily get a lot of bitcoin.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

Thanks
Exactly, I also think this is a good time to buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and recovering very strong, this is a very good time for you to trade. bitcoin. Bitcoin prices are currently at $ 6400 and according to my analysis, bitcoin prices will probably continue to rise and may reach $ 7200 in the near future.

trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:12:19 PM

I think it's a good time to buy. the trend is constantly falling. I recommend buying at certain intervals. because it can be detrimental to make purchases at these levels. the level has changed a lot in the last 12 hours. we must make cautious purchases. prices may fall once again after a short period of time. then we must make a second purchase.
zucknail

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

I think it's a good time to buy. the trend is constantly falling. I recommend buying at certain intervals. because it can be detrimental to make purchases at these levels. the level has changed a lot in the last 12 hours. we must make cautious purchases. prices may fall once again after a short period of time. then we must make a second purchase.
now bitcoin price rebound to around $6400 after sharp down to below $6000.and people that buy it before getting their profit now.it is not too late to accumulate our bitcoin stock by buying again some.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: