Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:12:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1950 times)
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:23:47 PM

I think now is a good time to buy bitcoin again. because you can not predict what will happen to bitcoin after that. If there is a decrease again then you can buy it again. Do not miss your chance to buy more bitcoins and invest there so you can earn a great profit in the future. And consistent and be patient with your investment. Do not until you become a panicked seller who is afraid of the decline. Believe in bitcoin.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:54:55 PM

I would not be surprised if the price went even a little lower. All in all, now is not a bad time to buy BTC, I am pretty sure that it will recover sooner than later and will be around 10k again in Nov-Dec
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin again ? why because as we all know bitcoin is at it's worse now , but although it is no it's worse, you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose . What do I mean ? A lot of people invest in bitcoin  , and it right to invest but what makes it wrong is how they invest,  before you invest you should allocate money for food and shelter or any  basic needs that people should have on a daily basis, next is to allocate  money on emergency fund, all of your investment might go down , so atleast you have emergency fund whenever you need money urgently.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:09:47 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Thanks

Now a days is the right time if you are planning to join the cryptocurrency industry because the market price is dropping so hard and you can invest a huge amount of coins.

raihan09

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:20:42 PM

of course this time is best for buy bitcoin. you can try to investment or you can try to buy & hold it when it will increase then sell & it's also best for investment.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

it does not matter you buy bitcoin at this time even though after you buy the bitcoin price continues to decline, you just have to hold and wait until the end of the year.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:37:56 PM

of course this time is best for buy bitcoin. you can try to investment or you can try to buy & hold it when it will increase then sell & it's also best for investment.

Maybe it is a good time to buy, but the rapid growth of today does not mean no return of the market to growth. On the contrary, there may be further drops. That is why it may be worth the wait and buy at an even more attractive price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:47:43 PM

Thanks
I think this time is one of the best time to buy bitcoin because the price is around $5900 unlike before it was around $18000-$20000 and you can see the big difference on the price. Furthermore, just buy now and then hold it and wait for the right time to sell it. Grab the opportunity to buy now so that you will not regret in end of this year where there is chance that the price of bitcoin will bounce back.
matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

I am buying bitcoins daily in small parts as its hard to predict what will be the price tomorrow so buying in installments is the right thing as if price goes higher then I can sell it for some profits and if it goes lower then can buy more at cheaper price but as of now its a good time to buy bitcoins as in long term its price will recover once again but we should hold it for a really long term to enjoy higher profits.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:36:19 PM

Bitcoin will increase again and I believe it will incur rise in the following months. It is the time to buy bitcoin again, time to hold, and time to be patient. We do not know yet when it will incur rising again but good to catch to have some this time.
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:42:12 PM

My expectation is that it is going down to $ 5,000. Whether it was Bear or Bull period -- I really don't know what these periods mean, but I heard it -- this period was certainly devastating for the whole investors. I hope to say "it's right time to buy bitcoin" in upcoming days... Let's wish for the best!
Jupeter

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:43:06 PM

I think we will have to wait for some long time before we can see a "good" time to buy again. Just wait it out for now, the price seems too volatile at this moment.

There is no doubt that the best time to buy bitcoin again is now because right now the value of bitcoin is starting to recover slowly and i know that when we buy now many bitcoin the value of it will start again to increased on the market.

goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

while mostly people expecting more dips upto $5000 , it can do reverse performance also . so we should not buy all at once , start buying below $6100 and spread your buys so that you neither miss buying bitcoin in cheap rates nor you ignore any risk of big dip .
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

it does not matter you buy bitcoin at this time even though after you buy the bitcoin price continues to decline, you just have to hold and wait until the end of the year.

many people want to make entry in bitcoin and nothing to hold , so they can start now . waiting completely have a risk of missing this dip which will force buyer to buy at higher rates . 70% lower price from all time high is good entry point and if they ladder it then much better .
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

Thanks

I do believe that now is the right time to invest a huge amount of coins because the market price is continuously dropping, profit is guaranteed for those people who will hoard because the price will grow back to $19k dollars or surpass it before the year ends.
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:07:29 PM

The current market is going down quite low. In 2018, it is probably the lowest price. So this is a good time to invest in this market.
Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

You can invest in Bitcoin again right now. I believe that the prices for this cryptocurrency number one will go up this year already. Be on time to buy it. I prefer in invest bitcoin.

I believe that the right time to buy bitcoin is when the price of it will became stable again on the market and i think now the value of bitcoin is stable on the market so a lot of investor should invest now  so the value of bitcoin will start to grow again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jenpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:18:19 PM

Yes, this is the right time to buy more bitcoin, as we can see the price of it is very low so this is our chance to have more coins and hold until the bitcoin price show its good value again.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:22:56 PM

Its good to invest in deepest price but investigate it if you invest in deep if it will be back to its rise because you invest in first deep then it have second deep or third so your investments will be disappear.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

I think that this can be consider the best time to invest your money in bitcoin, because bitcoin price is trading too much stable at the current price for along time and i am sure that after that it will start increasing its price therefore i think that we should try our best to invest money in bitcoin in current time and make our position more stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: