Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Right time to buy bitcoin "again" ???  (Read 1950 times)
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:06:59 PM

It it still good to buy at this rate since the price of bitcoin is very volatile we do not know really when is the next bottom. So I believe price of bitcoin will incur in a coming months so good for me to have btc this time. Yes this is a good hope for the users who still beleive in bitcoin future.

Yes sir! I would advise anyone to buy Bitcoin right now, given that prices have declined considerably on the market. If it has managed to rise to $20,000 by last year, then sooner or later it will rise back to that valuation and more. Something similar happened in 2013 where Bitcoin was worth a little more than $1,000 and then it declined massively until it was worth around $300. But a few years later, in 2017, it rose back up in price and it surpassed the original levels of $1k.

Therefore, since Bitcoin is a rare cryptocurrency with a very limited supply, and a resilient blockchain, it would certainly rise in value to levels you've never imagined. I guess that with the introduction of the Lightning Network, sidechains, smart contracts, and several other improvements, it will experience a lot of demand by people in our world. Which, in all means, I believe that it's the right time to buy Bitcoin again. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:36:07 PM

I think that now is the perfect time to invest in bitcoin for the reason of the very low voice for the past few days you may notice that bitcoin is not going lower than 6000 USD and that the fluctuations are usually nearly the same value hence the up rise is a good indication now
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:01:26 PM

As long as bitcoin got a lower price than the last dip, it's always be the right time to buy. We have also witnessed how bitcoin hit its very low price ever this year at 5,000$. If you have the courage to buy at that price without having a second thought that it might go below that mark, then you are already earning a profit now.

Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:40:13 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Give your opinion on this.
Thanks

I don't think the huge dip will occur again.Every year June month , there will be huge raise in price.This is best time to buy bitcoin at 7000$ range.Once it increases  above 8000$,we can't able to buy at 7000$ mark.Use the chance wisely to shine in trading.This is next chance for the people missed out last time.
I think for the $ 7000 range of course gradually. Because the current market price has increased and decreased. My advice should collect it. Because we will not know when there will be an increase in market prices. So it's better to have as much storage as possible. Sell ​​by the end of the year.
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

Is there first if bitcoin Will incur rise? After a few weeks of downtrend, is this a good time to add investment to bitcoin?

It's right on the dip, or still There will be a second, third or even worse dip?

Thanks

Yes it was the time to invest on bitcoins again because the market prices are currently dropping so invest even more while the prices are still low.
SectorZero
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:29:11 PM

Yes, now is the best time to buy if you have not bought before January 1, 2017. I keep and do not sell, waiting for new figures in the course and new green candles. The only thing that I'm buying is new projects that give a good yield at the start. But I recommend to those who have asked me that now is the time to buy.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy bitcoin because you can see from the graph that there is a bitcoin price down and take advantage of moments like this to buy as much bitcoin as you can lest you miss this golden opportunity.
Stolivie

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:23:42 AM

Thanks

I don't think the huge dip will occur again.Every year June month , there will be huge raise in price.This is best time to buy bitcoin at 7000$ range.Once it increases  above 8000$,we can't able to buy at 7000$ mark.Use the chance wisely to shine in trading.This is next chance for the people missed out last time.
I think for the $ 7000 range of course gradually. Because the current market price has increased and decreased. My advice should collect it. Because we will not know when there will be an increase in market prices. So it's better to have as much storage as possible. Sell ​​by the end of the year.

Yeah it’s time to invest in bitcoin. The price was almost constant for few weeks and now we saw little bit growth in the price. Now the journey has started again to the moon. Those who invest in bitcoin today will make huge profits in the near future. Those who are thinking to invest or not will think forever and will never take serious step about their investment.
hannahboy

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Thanks

Yeah it’s time to invest in bitcoin. The price was almost constant for few weeks and now we saw little bit growth in the price. Now the journey has started again to the moon. Those who invest in bitcoin today will make huge profits in the near future. Those who are thinking to invest or not will think forever and will never take serious step about their investment.
No doubt that it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoin. I think that bitcoin price has already start increasing therefore we should not waste the opportunity and should try to invest a good amount of money in bitcoin to get some profit after some time.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

Thanks

No doubt that it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoin. I think that bitcoin price has already start increasing therefore we should not waste the opportunity and should try to invest a good amount of money in bitcoin to get some profit after some time.
The current price still gives to you the opportunity to make a lot of money in the future if you buy right now but I do not know what some people were waiting for we had a price of 6000 for each bitcoin for months and they did not took advantage of it and now they are complaining they have to pay more for each bitcoin, they deserve this for being cheap and for not believing in bitcoin.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

Thanks

The current price still gives to you the opportunity to make a lot of money in the future if you buy right now but I do not know what some people were waiting for we had a price of 6000 for each bitcoin for months and they did not took advantage of it and now they are complaining they have to pay more for each bitcoin, they deserve this for being cheap and for not believing in bitcoin.
Yes i also think that it is still the best time, because still bitcoin price is trading low, price is still trading below 8000$ and i think that still it is the best time to trade bitcoin, as it is expected that very soon the bitcoin price will cross 10000$ therefore we should invest money in bitcoin witout wasting any more time.
Haliburton

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

Yes i also think that it is still the best time, because still bitcoin price is trading low, price is still trading below 8000$ and i think that still it is the best time to trade bitcoin, as it is expected that very soon the bitcoin price will cross 10000$ therefore we should invest money in bitcoin witout wasting any more time.

I concur. At current prices, you cannot ignore Bitcoin as a serious investment for the future. Over the past months, it has stayed below its All-time-high of $20,000 per coin last year, so it would be wise to stack up your fortune now before it's too late. Because you can rest assured, that once prices start to rise at unprecedented levels, there would be FOMO among new people in crypto land, leading us to a bullish market for quite some time.

As such, you can buy Bitcoin right now, to earn a lot of money once it gets past the goal of $20k per coin. Once this happens, you can either cash out into fiat, or simply convert your Bitcoin into a stable cryptocurrency like Tether, Dai, or BitUSD which protects you from the massive inflation inherent within the original cryptocurrency (BTC). If you do this, no matter if Bitcoin's prices decline massively, you'll have the same valuation in fiat, allowing you to purchase even more coins at cheaper prices than before, for even greater profit in the future. Repeat this, and you might become successful with your Bitcoin investments.

All in all, I think that every time is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin again, since it doesn't have a standard value attached to it. The cryptocurrency could either go crazy in price going to the moon, or all the contrary. It's up to you to choose the perfect moment to execute your investment strategy. Smiley

phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

Right  now bitcoin is beginning to be introduced in the bank's fo Germany and regulated in some of the weaker economic countries of Europe which means that the adoption rate will cause an increase in the price of the coin . also this can be said that more coins will be made to the demand will match the supply
Haliburton

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Right  now bitcoin is beginning to be introduced in the bank's fo Germany and regulated in some of the weaker economic countries of Europe which means that the adoption rate will cause an increase in the price of the coin . also this can be said that more coins will be made to the demand will match the supply

I've seen that Bitcoin's adoption has been slow over time. There are still a lot of regulations to be determined for this cryptocurrency, to make it legal and trustworthy to serious investors. Right now, with the uncertainity regarding the future of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, prices have fallen at a massive rate. Every once in a while, Bitcoin experiences a sharp decline in its value. But, then it rises back up again making many early adopters rich over time.

Therefore, I think that right now is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin again before prices start to rise way past the most recent All-time-high of $20,000 per coin. Once this happens, then it will be too late for those people who didn't buy Bitcoin at current cheap prices. Cheesy

winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:33:20 AM

Bitcoin is very far away from its all time high, it is true that you could have bought bitcoin at 6k or even for a price lower than that but buying at 7k is still a very good price in my opinion, but there are many people that are buying with the intention of selling in just a few days or weeks and that is not the correct way to look at things, you need to be willing to hold bitcoin for at least a year if you want to see good results.
Arthurian60

Activity: 234

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 04:46:15 AM

This is the right time to buy Bitcoin again. This fall wouldn't remain like this for long. Find some Fiat and get some Bitcoin for the future. We will look back and appreciate this bear times someday
thuthanh

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:37:57 AM

This is the right time to buy Bitcoin again. This fall wouldn't remain like this for long. Find some Fiat and get some Bitcoin for the future. We will look back and appreciate this bear times someday
Autumn is often sad, wait until spring will bring happiness. I'm just having fun, i'm still borrowing some money to buy more bitcoins. I believe the joy will come very quickly.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:40:46 AM

Thanks
Bitcoin is again in dip. But I think this dip is temporary because ETF is still expected and speculation hasn't ended. This means price will again rise near mid August. So, if you are looking for short term gains, invest now and short near ETF. This can give you near 10% profit on BTC. If you are looking for investment till year end, you can still invest now and might earn profit near 300%.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:22:45 AM

Still, it is giving the good opportunity to the investors who want to invest in Bitcoin because still, Bitcoin is giving another opportunity for people to buy below $10k.  I would like to suggest my friends buy the Bitcoin at this position and this makes us buy and hold them until the Bitcoin market starts recovering. 
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

I think when the price of bitcoin is cheaper at that time is the right time to buy bitcoin. Right now the price of bitcoin is very low and this is the best time to buy bitcoin to make a profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: