Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6113 times)
MacStone

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

This is one of the most common things that i see when someone is failing by a lot, trying to recover what they lost on the past. Came on guys, there is no way to make that. So just forget it.

engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

Experience is the best teacher, if you think what you've done in the past is not a very good decision then make a stand and avoid to do it again. Anyways, this market is so risky and volatile that making a wrong move is just normal thing to do.

[
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:22:32 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
The title of this conversation has really intrigued me. It sounds very positive, thank you for that. And being positive about future is vsry important
Welckomtome

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

Experience is the best teacher, if you think what you've done in the past is not a very good decision then make a stand and avoid to do it again. Anyways, this market is so risky and volatile that making a wrong move is just normal thing to do.
Even if you fail, you should understand what wentwrong and to analyse it and make some conclusions. And go ahead, of course
Welckomtome

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

This is one of the most common things that i see when someone is failing by a lot, trying to recover what they lost on the past. Came on guys, there is no way to make that. So just forget it.
Failing is a huge part of learning. I always tell people - start with the small amount of money in order not to be in a critical situation
Welckomtome

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:25:41 PM

Crypto market contributes to the formation of a philisophical view of things. Patterns here are so unobvious that you are forced to take everything as a reality. Recall only the recent rise in prices and those people who sold bitcoin for 400 dollars.
The cryptocurrency market is always full of risks and volatility so carefully investing and planning is essential. I think the market will rebound in June and investors can choose some potential coins to buy at this time.
Cryptocurrency is a risky sphere, but it does not mean you will die here for sure. Just take care and learn, and you will find a way
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:25:59 PM

In The world of cryptocurrency there are times one will make mistakes and feel painful and there are times you will make profits and feel proud .when those times come ,all you can do is to forget about the past and move on .That is the only way to continue running peacefully. This happens in everyone's life and the lessons should be learnt.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

I agree. We have to be firm in our decision every time we sell our coins. What I am doing is to forget everything about that coin after I sold it.  Checking the price history of your sold coin won't do any good because we all know that the prices appreciate and it will just make you feel regretful of your decision to sell. Move on but never forget the things that you have learned.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, the exchange rate increases and decreases, as well as the profit and loss in a day, is very regular, you need to have strong psychological not to be confused when the loss. You should find other investment opportunities when the market falls in exchange rates instead of boring for your loss.
kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

I agree, the past teaches us what to do and what not to do, but we have to move forward and keep learning along the way for us to be profitable in this market. As this market is full opportunities but also can be a cause of big losses if we dont educate ourselves.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
waiki

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

The past is the story of our life whether it is good or bad and from the past we can correct our lives for now to become better and successful again in the future.
tubig123

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:06:04 AM

Absolutely i agree just forget the past and move ahead because past is part of our life all peoples had experience their past but it is not good sign if we will not forget it.Remembering theres a future waiting ahead at the right time , so no need to quit just  think positive and faced the present probably.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:15:30 AM

Sometimes you don't have to find those alternative opportunities, sometimes it's already in front of you and is just waiting for you to pick up.

What I'm saying is bitcoin is there and why not can you see the full potential of the king of crypto's?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ifanxu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:17:05 AM

Yes, I agree with you that the encryption market should be optimistic for the long term and do not be afraid of short-term losses.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

Yes, it is the truth in themarket. We need to learn from the lesson we learned from the loss. We may find the thing we need in the future. But we can fing it hard to hold for that long. Witht he patience, we can be the smart one.

adamlillian

Activity: 459

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

Yes, past losses will be experience for us. So we should not be too disappointed about ourselves.
Keep trying and fail so much to become more mature and experienced. Many billionaires have failed many times and they have been successful after the effort.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 04:04:47 AM

Yes, I totally agree with you. More recently, I have very much regretted and worried about investing in the wrong coins (or invested, but only when their price was already high). But now I understand that I do not need this worry, because everything is still ahead. And I learn everything gradually.
Hopeman1

Activity: 154

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:08:10 AM

The overall crypto-currency market remains on a long-term upward trend.
If you hold a lot of a valuable token, then do not sell the token at will, learn to forget.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:08:36 AM

Nobody has a perfect record or timing in markets. Everyone makes mistakes and learns from those. Some may be avoidable but some are visible only in hindsight so have to be strong enough to deal with it.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1218
Merit: 302

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:22:16 AM

Actually if we have some mistake on investment in the past on what this is must better to forget it and be a lesson for us and experience on what happen. So move on and do something we need and find a way to back on what we loss in the past.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: