Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:33:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6117 times)
Tawong38

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:29:52 AM

The best thing we can do as beginner in crypto world if we commit mistake then we should forget it just move on and serve the mistake as the lesson to make decision for the best in the future.mistake is the best teacher in our self to become successful.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:34:47 AM

Yes ! I agree with you, me must move on and accept the fact that we got loss our money or we got scammed. It will be a lesson for us then we must not take regrets in our decisions.
m suheri99

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:41:16 AM

Make lessons in every mistake in the past. So we can do better. Do not ever repeat mistakes in the past. keep trying and learn from mistakes.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:47:45 AM

Crypto still long trips, a lot of things that can not be reached from crypto even result is also great. therefore go ahead and don't give up if exposed to a loss or a scam. many things are still to be tested in crypto and it can also give you a great income.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

I can't blame those people who had been in a situation where they had huge amount of money that was absolutely loss during their investment in a coin or on ICO's that was not that successful. Were only human, sometimes we commit unavoidable errors. However, it would be best to move on ahead and just have to forget all the bad things that had happened to you instead make it as a lesson experience.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:29:37 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

Yes true, we should forget the past and move forward theres no reason holding those bad experiences, the most important is we learn our mistakes and be careful next time ,it serves as our strength to look ahead.

cilgindansci

Activity: 504

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:33:01 AM

Doing this is the best option for everyone. We must constantly look ahead and never lose our motivation.
We must always be friendly with crypto currencies Smiley

boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

An inspiring advice. Many regret to see the coins they have sold start to increase and that regret stain on their mind that it even affect their other judgement. But they won't feel anything when a coins thy sold just got dumped and is no more traded on an exchange. Forget the past and move on.

yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:46:59 AM

you can only treasure your past by learning about them, atleast your failure make you strong then next time you will not do again what makes you lose.
you will focus on what can make you happy and strong.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

no we should not forget the bad past but learn from it. it was a mistake we made but don't let is hinder you and continue to move forward. the future decision we will make will be base on what we learn from the mistake we made in the past.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:51:56 AM

I agree, because i think that the past will only make our lives worse, we must forget what we have done in the past and move forward to welcome a better future.
Mistakes in the past, enough to be a life lesson, not to repeat again and fall in the same hole.
Move forward to achieve a goal and make a difference, because there are so many investment opportunities in the world of crypto that so promising to achieve great profits.

olari

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:17:38 AM

Start trading on the exchange with the amount that you will not lose - do not invest in the crypto-mani whole family budget or, worse, borrowed funds. If you lost money that you do not regret, you will go forward without regrets.
abaidudez

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:23:50 AM

I agree with you. Lot's of learning from the fast learn a lessons from it and be good in the future. You can now be good in anything now when it comes to trading and investing. But even you are already good you still need to look back to the past because there is something valuable there.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
KOF97

Activity: 359

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

Your analysis is very good. I agree with you. Although the cryptocurrency market is currently in a downturn, it may also bring huge profits to us in the future. I think we need courage and a long-term perspective to look at the token market!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
rellor

Merit: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

You are absolutely right. In the crypto world, everything changes very rapidly. Only those who know how to keep pace with the times will have success. At the forum a lot of people just talk about  the growth in 2017, this must be forgotten and move forward!
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

You are absolutely right. In the crypto world, everything changes very rapidly. Only those who know how to keep pace with the times will have success. At the forum a lot of people just talk about  the growth in 2017, this must be forgotten and move forward!
we can not deny that technology is progressing and this is clear evidence when a technology is evolving and whether we will continue to live a life like this that has not yet been developed can be a promising future and you can start from now.
Akselrod

Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

And not only this! In general, any emotions in the trade are unacceptable. Fear of losing, fear of lost profits, euphoria etc. There are all the worst enemies of a stock trader. Therefore, it is necessary to assess the risks reasonably and with certainty.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:41:12 PM

Moving on is also like learning. Mistakes in the past is the future's success. Instead of adding salt in our mistakes we better use it as a motivation to make a better choice in our future investments.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

Yes, I agree.
but the fact is, patience and knowledge play an important role to be profitable. especially in the field of investment, the current crypto industry is so lucrative in terms of profit, but do not forget. there is a big risk that every time we can face. because that's the experience, knowledge and patience will play an important role.
dsaijz03

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

Yes, that is what I thought before but I realized that keep thinking about your lost won't help you instead focus on have you have right now and be strategic when it comes on handling cryptos by studying,reading and watching crypto strategy on how to be better in this field.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: