Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6117 times)
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

The past is not to be repeated, but for the forgotten. Keep going forward do not look back. Just correction and introspection is okay, but do not swept the current. The sign must immediately rise from errors and deterioration.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:53:37 AM

Still it's painful to see much of your previous proud earning just sort of disappeared along the marketcap flush, however its a pretty valid move on with upcoming growth, there's really nothing you could do when investors are highly speculative, and things are slowing down, guess its a pretty healthy correction and we should focus more on new opportunities, i hope that the next bull is around the corner and well good luck to everyone.

musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:34:44 AM

very true, if someone is dwelling on the past, he can never move on and be happy. When it comes to investments, only point is to learn from the mistakes and be patient, nothing else matters

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:37:14 AM

We have take care about our future and try to forget about what have we pass on our past time, we have take past many great time on past time where we miss many chance to buy bitcoin or any other altcoin, right now we have take care about our future to make great choose to buy bitcoin or great altcoin for investment in the future. Try not to remember what have we loss chance on our past.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
I think this story happen to all people who jump to cryptocurrency specially newbie so i am not the only one who get this trouble.
With so many advices and also support finally i move forward. I cut loss in not good altcoin and try to get new potential coin to recovery.
I hope it will be running well.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Optimism is one great device everyone is holding-on to, to survive in Life. As it is a generally accepted fact that Change is constant, therefore the future's success cannot be judged based on yesterday's failure.

Most especially in the region of Crypto, anything can happen at anytime. One just need to be steadfast and verse in researches and never cease to ask questions from genuine sources when questions needs to be asked!!
smhome354

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

I strongly agree that we should live not in the past but in the present and for the future. If we made mistakes in the past then we can use it to learn and be aware to avoid doing the same mistakes again. As an individual grows older he should be wiser.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs & Blockchain Companies ▼ Join Our ICO Now! ▼
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 11:32:00 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
Hi friend, I fully agree with you. Everything in life has past, present and future. But the important thing is present because present is a gift! The cryptocurrencies market is very promising, so We should learn more, grow up our knowledge, then we will be pay-off in the future!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
sashasemenov

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:34:07 AM

sometimes it is the best decision! Because if you are a trader you should have to do it or the foam will burn you
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

You should forget the past and take it as a lesson, dont dwell on it because it will give you many things to think. If theres something wrong that have done on your past, try to differentiate on the present as well as in the future.  We should live not for the past but in the present. Keep going forward and you will achieve the best for you.

sangtuosimino

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

Many people lamented the fact that they did not buy a potential coin in the past. Now the market is also full of opportunities. We must remain confident and resolute. It is meaningless to stay in the past.
Omighty28

Activity: 187
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

I think this story happen to all people who jump to cryptocurrency specially newbie so i am not the only one who get this trouble.
With so many advices and also support finally i move forward. I cut loss in not good altcoin and try to get new potential coin to recovery.
I hope it will be running well.

Actually, not every Newbie who jumps into crypto records short comings,  infact some people might have been getting it right from day one, but that doesn't mean it will be like that for life. Being a Crypto-Guru also doesn't guarantee a no-loss investment.  Sometimes it takes luck, but really, luck favours those who have worked hard.

However, no one needs to be scared to jump into crypto, the advice is just to take a step at a time and learn properly, so that if at all there will be loss, your profit overtime will cover for it.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

I agree that the crypto space is full of opportunities even though the loss will always exist in life. Many are pessimistic about the activity of crypto room with current market conditions. But I am always convinced that crypto space provides victory and profit in the future.
In this case, what I say is not necessarily all participants pessimistic, but if it continues like this market condition, then I am sure with what I say.

w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

Brooding over your past losses will do you no good. It is bettee to take it as a good leason for you to learn and to avoid the same mistake next time. Everyone who are into crypto have lost money and opportunity so it is normal.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

The past is not always good so it will always better learn from the past and focus on present and future with this knowledge.I t will help a lot.Almost every crypto investors do some mistake or lose money, It's not a huge problem and its usual for this market.So if you lost money in any investment in past learn from it and it will help you on future investment.This market values only knowledge in my opinion.They dont have knowledge but still making money is with more money thats it.So Whoever you are dont afraid what happen in past just learn and apply.

Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

I strongly agree that we should live not in the past but in the present and for the future. If we made mistakes in the past then we can use it to learn and be aware to avoid doing the same mistakes again. As an individual grows older he should be wiser.

Absolutely right. If we failed in the past then dont be hesitate to move on and to get improve in the next time of trial. Because if we get failed in the first time of attempt then we should learn what went wrong, just get up and move ahead and learn your experience that will matter most in the future.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:11:21 PM

That's right, it only give you stress and won't see anything better. Emotions really makes people going crazy, some are just mislead and won't find a better one. We can control it actually, but it really needs time to work on.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

That's right, it only give you stress and won't see anything better. Emotions really makes people going crazy, some are just mislead and won't find a better one. We can control it actually, but it really needs time to work on.
If you are restricted by the past and not moving on for the happening, I think it's wasting of time . Let us put into our mind in how to recover losses of coin because we are, here to earned and let us face the risks because we can't achieved what we deserve.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:12:50 PM

All are human being and make mistakes so it is better to learn from past mistakes and learn from them and move ahead with new risks .Whatever mistakes were done during investment learn from them and try to invest nicely.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Psychological control is very important in this market, if you do not control the psychology you will make the decision very wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: