Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:16:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6117 times)
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

I agree that we need to control ourselves when it comes to our investments. We are going to harm our mental faculties if we tend to affect ourselves when it comes to the mistakes that we have made. It is not really a mistake. That is how the market works. That's it. We just need to learn from it and hold our investments further. We will never when the next good thing will happen.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Perhaps this is the most important thing that you need to remember in order to work normally on the stock exchange or in general to invest correctly, but you do not need to think about it constantly, the most important thing I think is that you need to make the right conclusion and go further.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Yes, the past, whether bad or good, will never come back. Forget the past and look forward to the future. Electronic money investment too. The high price of bitcoin has gone through, and we need to have a bitcoin investment strategy in the future when prices are falling.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:47:53 PM

Very nice, thank you for the words of heart. I appreciate your sharing. I will keep this in mind.
aliba

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

I agree with you because if we always remember it we will surely feel sorry if there is a bad thing we have experienced in this crypto currency, and ha we have to learn is how we get away from a very dedicated project scam so we get the results we want in this job.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

Yes as we say past is past, present is today and we made our decision for the future. All of us has a past that should be forget especially if it is bad experience and we must make it our lesson to learn. So today's hardwork and patience can make our future better because of crypto.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
benpoliang2m

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Yes, we can remember the experience of failure, but we should not be defeated by failure, don’t let a failure let us not dare to try
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:04:00 PM

Yup, sometimes it is better to cut loss and forget your mistake and use the time to trade somewhere else to earn profit instead of holding your coin for a really long time without knowing when the price will go up again. Also it's better to let things go, especially if it's opportunity loss rather than regret it and chase the train as that's an easy way to lose money.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

Very well said. Thank you. Yes it is very true. Persons with bad experience in cryptos must read this. Most of the time, when people committed mistakes or people have bad experience they easily give up. But instead of giving up, we must learn from that mistake and use this mistake to rise up and grow. Most of successful people also experience the feeling of being down before they go up high

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

I wish the electronic money market returned as before. But the past can not come back. I need to face the present and move forward. How to invest in order to make profits and avoid losses in the market today? That is hard for me now.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:12:40 PM

I think you better not to be easy to forget the past, you should be able to see the past and remember the mistakes of you have done in the past because it you can use for your supplies in the future.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

just take the past as learning experience and move to another level of life just forget the bad experience and leave it behind , the best thing to do to is look forward  and find the opportunity  in single day like to have more investment so that you can recover your loose.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

That is a great statement. Forget the past, take the lesson, and move ahead. This wise word can help us really because we can make another decision to stay bad or move to be better. In crypto, being in the bad sell or lose money is kind of usual things. Therefore, never be panic and fear only of the risks. get the best decision to make some ahead moving forward and get ready for the next market.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Melody2

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:47:27 PM

This is what I use to console myself most of the time. I bought many coins with high price back in January and it seems anytime the market goes down, I will not be recouping that money at the initial price at which i bought it

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:50:25 PM

I strongly agree that we should not live in the past, but in the present and the future. If we have made mistakes in the past, we can use it to learn and know to avoid repeating the same mistakes. When a person gets older, he should be wiser.
palweduk

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

it is vital that we should be great at seeing new open doors when the old open doors are not an advantage for us, simply the exertion and tolerance that we should enhance with the goal that the soul is dependably there.
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

the high price and low price are long gone. Crypto always opens a new thing to travel in the future. Although I think to experience falling prices now crypto starts going up slowly by the new prices. Perhaps this should more note than on attrition already thinks of the past.
Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:36:24 AM

Very correct, a good attitude is very important for life or cryptocurrency investment, loss is very normal, but a good attitude will let you recover the loss.
MargoGolova

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

You cannot stand still - you must always go forward. Even if something is not very good and time is sometimes wasted-then this needs to gain experience and go further
data100

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:17:25 AM

We should not forget the past. We should learn from the past. This will help us move forward. Just like in investment, we need to look back and look to the future and do our best to get the most profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: