Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6113 times)
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:27:05 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
Yes that's right some people are still in the past and they are still regretting about what happen. If they just invest in that coin that they are regretting about for sure the value of it will increase in the future. We must move forward and past will be just the big lesson into our lives.
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

We all can learn from the experiences that we got in the past. Those are priceless. I think lots of people here have invested money when the price is so high. So now they will not do it again. Even you lose some money, it will be a good lesson you not to invest money blindly.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

This is so true mate, as you keep worrying yourself about the mistakes in the past. you waste time not attending to the ICOs that will be a success. Throw away the past stories and keep searching and surely, you will meet that token which will make you rich.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:23:57 PM

Once upon a time, during the Great Depression in the United States, many people also lost a lot of money after investing them in securities. There were many ruined, and some even committed suicide. From the height of the past years, it is obvious to us that after the recession, there is an upswing. But not all win with a victory.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

I think many people who have invested in the cryptocurrency are hoping for something that this will happen.
But we should always be reinsured and do not invest all the time and money only in the cryptocurrency. Even if we believe that it is a future financial system.
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:05:40 PM

Too many people lost his money and move from cryptocurrency. At the moment too many people start again cryptocurrency. If you lost your money so you need to forget past and if you want to professional cryptocurrency trader so you need to go ahead and start again cryptocurrency. if you want to start cryptocurrency trading so you just need $500 the minimum investment. If you invest only $100 I think it is not a perfect investment for the cryptocurrency.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:09:08 PM

it is conspicuous that we moldiness be choice at whereas fresh gadgets when the old gadgets are not a account betokening us, condign the effort and acceptance that we moldiness elevate so that the spirit is always there.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

This is the most correct option. Never regret about lost time. After all, the crypto-currency world has never been stable. And to lower because of this hand is not worth it. You just need to try to work better. That such moments in life did not arise.
Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:50:40 AM

I don't figure we ought to overlook the past. The thought here is to gain from those negatives and make strides. Having the capacity to recollect the past will help and guide us as we push ahead. There is no confirmation that those encounters will never again occur later on. The fortunate thing about it is that if at any point something comparable happens, we will know how to manage it. It couldn't be any more obvious, we can recall, yet we ought not abide in them.
Nicoleaustin86

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:19:16 AM

Yes! I agree with you, I must move on and accept the fact that we got lost our money or we got scammed. It will be a lesson for us then we must not take regrets in our decisions.
selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:51:18 AM

If something bad happened to you before, just charge it to your experience. We also need to experience some difficulties in order for us to learn. Always remember that experience is the best teacher. I was scammed on the very first ICO that I joined but I just moved on ang forget it.

bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:54:26 AM

Yes, let him go in the past, even if you are worried about the past, you can't change it. I bought an altcoin at a very high price, but it didn't take long for the coin to fall very heavy. I was confessing at the time, but in the end I wanted to open it. The whole person was particularly relaxed when I wanted to open it.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:56:21 AM

I have the same opinion as you.What's the benefit of sticking around with the past?.Those huge investors need to wait till the bull market back again.In this situation, one should look for the present opportunities rather than thinking about past.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

It is a right way in crypto and life as well to forget the past and focus on future and working with present if achieve something in our life. In addition to we invest in crypto now, do not panic about the stablity of cryto that a good thing to earn profit. One thing always remember that every moment tells something and gain experience.
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:04:34 AM

You have to move on and forget about those memories that you made a bad decision or bad return of investments. Instead learn from it, be more cautious in your investment. You already learn from your mistakes in the past. Its impossible that you still repeat what happen to the past. Make a difference. There are lots of investment opportunities in cryptocurrencies, you just have to explore more.

Past is past its all ready happening. What we need to do is learn our mistakes and move on. That's what life is all about, so does in crypto currency. We commit mistakes in deciding when to hold and sell our coins sometime. But we need to learn our every mistakes and avoid it to happened again.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:07:43 AM

Yes, I very much agree with you. I am very grateful to you for sharing this with us. I think people are always immersed in the past. It is just a waste of time, because this can't change anything, people need to keep improving, so that is not Will be eliminated by this society
jessd7

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:14:27 AM

I agree completely. There are really times that I feel regret when I see that the prices had gone lower than I bought the coins with or that I sold too soon. I guess the thing is not to be too greedy in this industry. Just be thankful if you've been able to get some returns from your investments and sometimes you really need luck. So, sulking over past mistakes will never really do you good.
richard007

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

All we got is One life in which we should not live life with regrets. We should only be prepared for the greater good as it is in this Cryptocurrency market as we can clearly see that the recent times have been tough for the investors. As most of the investments turn out to be low. But this isn't the end. Cryptocurrency has a various number of possibilities by which we can make a better outcome.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

This advice is one of the best things I have ever seen in this cryptocurrency community,there are a lots of opportunities in this wonderful cryptocurrency space so we should be able to harness those amazing opportunities. Dwelling in the past would not do us any good,so we should forge ahead and forget about the past and think of the present. Thanks for this great information.

tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:40:53 AM

pretty good motivation in this chat room Let's get ahead And Forget the past the market will soon recover and it's time for people who patiently gain profit or enjoy results
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: