Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6113 times)
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:53:43 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

Very well said mate, here in crypto world we must look ahead always finding those opportunities even if the market is fall maximize the different aspects of getting into more profits study, learn and execute that's the way of life here in crypto world.

Very true. Also if you are confident in a project based on strong fundamentals I would think twice before replacing it with something else. Give the devs some real time to work on these projects and don't loose faith too early only because for a certain period of time other coins seem to deliver a bit earlier.

maiconsr63

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

Yes, you should draw out the experiences and move on.
If you give you, you will miss the chance.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

It's true that getting caught up in mistakes of the past will prevent you from taking new opportunities as they arise.
However, we shouldn't forget our mistakes, we should instead use them as learning opportunities. Understand what led to the mistake, and try to prevent it happening in future. Did you buy a coin just because it was hyped? Did you mis-time a peak or a dip? Did you buy without researching the project? Etc. Learning from mistakes is how we improve our decision-making.
Myself, I've made plenty of mistakes. However I do now make fewer than I did in the past.

bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

I think past can be experience only as write all above. If I hold it in mind it can be dead stone in my hands that will stop walking forward. But without this past experience I can make so simple mistakes that I done already. And I will do my way a few longer. That's why I don't keep past in mind but hold it in the remote storage  Grin

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Steerling

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:43:20 AM

and I thought it was gonna be some deep discussion about life
anyway yeah, market up and down, who cares,just be cool calm and collected, wait for the storm to stop and sail off.
past teachs us thing not to drag us down.
just go!
moeth

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

You are right. When my own investment is losing money, I can always adjust the status quickly to find the next return opportunity. Losing money in this market is very common, so we must learn how to invest. Putting all the money into the same project I think it is very unscientific. If you do this, you may lose the chance to turn over.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:54:11 AM

It is difficult to see a new repetition of history in the near future. So sometimes we repeat our mistakes. So sometimes we take risks and do not always win.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

The author of the post is absolutely right. Do not look back at the past you need only look ahead. We will see the new peak prices that shock us. The main thing is to believe and not to lose hope.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

I think its good quality to work on the present and not to look back, counting loses. And I think soon we will see Bitcoin back on top price 20 000$ and even higher.
musta5a

Activity: 294
Merit: 7

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:59:22 AM

that's right, past is to be learned from, not to be dwelled on. If someone can learn fast, that's the best option. Everyone makes mistakes, but not everyone is able to learn from them

BITDEPOSITARY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ - JOIN US -
| ● Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY | ● MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE, STOP SCAMS WITH BITDEPOSITARY |
jhon pantau

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

Diversifying investments is very important. It becomes one of your best ways to create as many opportunities as possible by planting stocks in many places. That way you will have a lot of lands for you to pick the results. But also do not just explore, explore coins that have good prospects, so your efforts will not be in vain.
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:08:46 AM

By to see situation of the crypto market in the pass one thing that i will never do it again, that is greedy . Greedy was bring me too big loss and i wil never do that again later. I will make investment strategy to make better profit, never FOMO and never panic sell in loss, in the market there are will be always oversold and overbought.

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

Well, it's someone as lucky.If you blindly believe and do nothing for this-you can lose everything, be disappointed in the crypto currency and leave this market.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:17:05 AM

We need to learn from our past mistakes,draw conclusions and move forward with great experience.
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

Am I the only one that is super excited for the next bull run, whenever it will be?
Only people that broke the first rule - don't invest money that you need - are totally reckt.
Buy some promising alts in this SALE of the season, get a beer and relax, you-ll be happy about it someday in the future.
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:49:56 AM

Well said, forgetting the past might not that easy but lets make it as an experience inorder for us to succeed in the future because I firmly believe that experience is the best teacher. You can learn unless you experienced.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Prem Thakurain

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:01:00 AM

Forget the past and move ahead is the best rule of the life.Through this rule you can achieve all that you want in life.
chemoe

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

The current encryption market is not optimistic. But I still believe in the encryption world.
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:11:38 AM

I think that we make mistakes is a must for us on the road to success. Nothing can be done once, we can do it. We need to learn lessons in the process of making mistakes and strive to do our best, and we will not make the same again. The mistake so that you will be one step closer to success.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
chipprobtc

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:18:15 AM

Yes, it is the only way which you can stay in a competitive market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: