Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:01:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6117 times)
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:30:33 AM

right, if we are still trapped in a bad past, then we will not realize that there is a future that will give us an advantage, the past is only a lesson that will improve our future, therefore we must move forward to improve the past .
do not let us regret too long especially if we decide to give up, if this happens then we lose the opportunity to achieve success.

mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

We all have things in our past we need to put behind us, to move on from. You do the best you can by leaving those things in the past, and just continue moving forward with your life. Don’t try to forget them; they are part of what made you the person you are today. But also, don’t dwell on them. Don’t spend too much time even thinking or talking about them. But continue moving forward and moving on with your life.

Find things that give you happiness, that bless your heart, that put a smile on your face. This could be places, circumstances, people, food — whatever. And then have those things in your life. Practice those things and happiness will come.
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

It's hard to move on for some people who bought Bitcoin for 18 000 - 20 000$ and I can understand them. If you can't move on and earn on the falling market, then simply keep coins for a long term.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

It's hard to move on for some people who bought Bitcoin for 18 000 - 20 000$ and I can understand them. If you can't move on and earn on the falling market, then simply keep coins for a long term.
I agree to all of the opinions here about moving forward. Past is important because it develops us to grow up and be mature enough to handle things you can't before. Past experiences are the most precious experiences of ours. It can't be change, it's a lesson nor blessing and past has a big part on what will happen in the present.

Y U MAD AT ME
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Never forget! We need to learn from the past, we need to learn from mistakes
we make. I bought some coins at their top in December. Bad timing, but it's
experience, I never was in similar situation.
   I'm still buying and I believe that we will experience one more rise like we had
last year. I'm saving my coins and tokens for that moment. I get it's difficult for
people who invested a lot of money, first rule is to never invest more than you
can afford to lose, I'm safe when it comes to that and I patiently wait better times.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
vasilvas15

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

From each error you need to make the right conclusion, and in the future, try not to commit similar ones. Only this way you can move forward and achieve your goal.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

I very much agree with you. In the past, I was not patient enough because I didn't know enough about the cryptocurrency market. I often panic and caused me to lose all my money. Now I learned the lesson. I learned to stay calm and wait patiently for the right time. This makes me gain a lot of money, so people must keep improving.
Ng93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:03:04 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
All right you say, you need to be optimistic and believe in what you are doing. We are the blacksmiths of our own happiness and everything is in our hands. Good luck my friends
solovalley

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

You must immediately forget, do not go on to remember the mistakes you have made in making a decision when investing. let's move on. you can take it as a lesson, don't ever make the same mistake again.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

I fully agree with you. We need to be more calm in making the wrong decisions. Of course, it is difficult to restrain emotions, but do not get upset and panic. We must draw the right conclusions. It's just an experience that came from mistakes.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

I quite agree with you but still I have not totally gotten over it because I still think about my past mistake sometimes because it was really a costly one. I just hope the market gets back on track as soon as possible so as to recover what I have lost.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

It sounds nice but it is not as easy to do as you may think, many of those that invested and lost, lost most of their capital so they cannot keep investing in this market as they could in the past since they have almost no cash, so they cannot move on since they are unable to do it, and second moving on is important but only after you have analyzed and understood what you did wrong.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

I quite agree with you but still I have not totally gotten over it because I still think about my past mistake sometimes because it was really a costly one. I just hope the market gets back on track as soon as possible so as to recover what I have lost.

We should forget the past mistake should not do it as if you remember it then only you wont make same mistake another time. Market always jumps up and down so we should not worry and just buy when ever their is dip and sell of when you see profit is coming.

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

With grudge or feeling hate towards cryptos can be a hindrance to move ahead from whatever failures you have encountered in cryptocurrencies. But if you are just open minded and willing to forget the past, then moving on and starting over again can be a good start for you.

Those people, who are constantly thinking about the previous mistakes they made, who live in the past, will never go ahead and succeed. Such guys become losers with time. The way out is to go ahead and work more.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Forget what was before? Do you think that this is normal and is it even possible? Because in order to forget, you need to understand what will happen next, if we understand that the market will sooner or later start moving higher, then it will be easier to forget.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:54:07 PM

How can I forget that last year, such a good market has missed, or lost a lot, this lesson is too profound, it is estimated that many people will remember for a lifetime instead of forgetting. Everyone wants to foresee the market last year and don't want to miss it again.
It can ruined your decision making when you're thinking those past, it's a lesson for you to move forward to a better way in earning money. It's just a normal to experienced losses so focus anytime at this stage to avoid experienced difficulties again.

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:08:58 PM

Forget what was before? Do you think that this is normal and is it even possible? Because in order to forget, you need to understand what will happen next, if we understand that the market will sooner or later start moving higher, then it will be easier to forget.
Past events are might be a good source of learnings. Though we can easily forget it,  but we still have for us to move on and face a new challenge again.
smarthousevn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

You should forget about the past mistakes you made regarding cryptos. Focus more on the present and what the future has in store
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:18:01 AM

This piece of advice is full of sense. If we bother much on the loss we may even end up exiting the crypto world at the wrong time. The future holds the best opportunity.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

Yes, I agree with you. It's better to forget about your past because it already happens and you cannot change what you've lost. Focus on the future and see the reward will you get. The best is becoming so patience is what we need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: