Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6117 times)
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:55:51 PM

I became more motivated after reading your quote. now I'm having a hard time where I work with a lot of bounties but only a handful are successful. We must try our best and start giving the best to be worth the results we will get later.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
cobra.artemon

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

completely agree with the author. It is necessary not to dwell on past failures, but on a turn to look for new opportunities. in fact, just failure will give impetus to something new

▶▶▶▶ SIDERA Blockchain Technologies ◀◀◀◀| ▶▶▶▶ JOIN US NOW: https://sidera.io ◀◀◀◀
✹✹✹✹ Decentralized Wearable Devices ✹✹✹ WEARING THE FUTURE
Vasya

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:35:23 PM

This guidance is extraordinary compared to other things I have ever found in this cryptographic money community,there are a loads of chances in this superb digital currency space so we ought to have the capacity to bridle those astounding chances. Choosing not to move on would not do us any good,so we should move forward and disregard the past and think about the present. Much obliged for this awesome data.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:40:21 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, moving on is a must, and I think it is like that in any kind of investment, because you may end up losing your profits without even having the chance of stopping it.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:44:47 PM

It is better if the bad thing is not forgotten, it is better for future lessons so from the moment we know how mistakes occur from there we find out what things should be avoided and what things we will apply so that the mistakes are not repeated and can be better than before, don't be discouraged by the initial failure of success.
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

it isn't necessary to be afraid of last mistakes, it is necessary to remember them and to study as them. If you read books on a pikhologiya, then there learn not to be afraid of the past, and to live in the present. To believe in success and in all good. Our thoughts strong weapon
Phaphoo

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:51:50 PM

If you are keeping the memories of past loss or gain from your actions, you wouldn't have 100% future prediction right.
I think it's better to choose what is best ATM and forget about past memories rather choose from past experience.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

Smiley Smiley Smiley Some investors, yes, but some will find their advantages in this. It is best to continue your business, since time is above all criteria for a good profit.  Cheesy Of course, I think best you need to wait with this case, because over time it will take its tops over all projects. The main thing to believe.
rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

That's true, because if we keep thinking about the past our lives never develop, make the past for an experience in investing in the future.
so never give up in investing in the crypto world,

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

I think that you shouldn't get upset because of loss money. Every person has good and bad times. Only the one who can deal with difficulties will be able to succeed in life. It is a good strategy-to analyze everything and move forward

This is a very great advice you have giving for us to adhered to, life is full of challenges and for you to succeed in life you need patience and persistence. You should always take stock of the things you are involve in the past,do some analysis and trash the debris and move ahead

HOMT

Powered by,
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:28 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

It's true that getting caught up in mistakes of the past will prevent you from taking new opportunities as they arise.
However, we shouldn't forget our mistakes, we should instead use them as learning opportunities. Understand what led to the mistake, and try to prevent it happening in future. Did you buy a coin just because it was hyped? Did you mis-time a peak or a dip? Did you buy without researching the project? Etc. Learning from mistakes is how we improve our decision-making.
Myself, I've made plenty of mistakes. However I do now make fewer than I did in the past.
I got your drift and definitely I agree with you guy. We can't deny that crypto field provides us a great opportunities to get income, even it’s such a convenient way to get profit. Yep, don’t just keep a big concern about the mistake in the past, which is one of the biggest problem make you feel freaking and get no benefit from your strategy, let learn from your mistakes- the best lesson that can lead you to a huge fruits. Crypto is a big market, especially all of us both have many chances to exploit the profits, thus let focus on present and take the past mistake as a great lesson to complete your goal at the moment.
cryptodrumz

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:03:28 PM

Forgetting about the past and moving on strategy has kept me going in the world of cryptocurrency and am really enjoying it as it expanding to my other aspect of life.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:01:38 PM

I also agree that if we want to survive in this crypto market we need to move forward. The past and present losses will be a valuable lesson for us, thus helping to build our precious experience. I believe the crypto market will thrive in the near future. So try to perfect yourself to be able to continue to profit from this market.
If we aren't moving forward, the whole market will stop. If people just throw in the towel, what good can come out of it? We need to stay strong and move forward.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:00:13 PM

I fully agree that it is not necessary to live in the past and memories of what happened before-it is in the past and will not return, I believe that we must live now and move forward.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:45:57 PM

Yes you are right, way too many people are focusing on the past, the fact is that what has happened is in the past and dwelling on it is not going to make it any better. We have to look toward the future, focusing on how to acquire more coins and make more profit when the market ends up bulling. We should all be worried about making sure that our coins are secure

lsafronova095

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
You're thinking very well. No need to think about the past, you need to live in the present and the future. This is what should give us strength for growth, this is our motivation. When you think positively, positive people are formed around us.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

I agree on you, everything that happened in the past will not be repeated again if you will just step up and be more knowledgeable about the future.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:07:27 PM

yes it really can be done depending on your own doing, it's true don't feel too much about remembering mistakes, but you have to use mistakes as experience for the future, learning in the world of crypto just need patience and luck to get lots of profit
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:10:56 PM

I tried to think positively, reminding myself that the crypt is cyclic and after the dump the pumps will necessarily start again. But we need to think objectively. Some coins have no chances..

Dessy88

Activity: 1050

Vave.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

Yes, we say that we must be able to rise from the past, not until the past becomes a barrier for us and finally we will stay on the road and there is no movement to move forward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: