Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6113 times)
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:22:19 PM

That is a good motivation. We don't need to remember the past, we must learn from the past and move forward for a better future. Because if we always remember it then we will depend on our past. So keep moving and believe that a good future exists.
Upercusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:35:42 PM

That's really the words of a person with experience and a good life policy. I hope that my past mistakes will make me smarter and help me become rich.
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:59:26 AM

It is the best advice I have ever heard here. All my thoughts about problems in crypto are here, in this short statement. I think that everybody here has to have it in his ruls of working here.
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

I fully agree with the author! As long as you live in the past you will have no future. Do not dwell on past failures! Thank the universe for a bad experience and move on. Wink
wenzhuor

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

Yes! I agree with you, I must continue to accept the fact that we lost our money or we were cheated. This is a lesson for us, then we must not regret our decision.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:17:01 PM

The present is the past in the future. So I propose to forget the present and move forward. You need to develop yourself and develop crypto. If you are even a small investor, you can still influence the overall situation, because you are like millions of people. I wish everyone active and productive work in cryptography.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

To move is a must in order to deal without any hesitation if possible to make new history of your own. Mind your own business is also important to give more focus on every goals to achieve during your trip to move on for success.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ms Nuha

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:32:42 PM

We must dare to step forward to the future and forget the past. You don't have to worry because if in the past you experience losses. And the error should be made to the experience. And for now, you should be able to be successful because you have experience. And now you re investing because if you see market conditions are weak. With these conditions, you should be able to invest.
yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:42:37 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
You have a point about calming down the emotions, but we all should analyze out mistakes in order to avoid them in the future.
At the same time, the market is so much unpredictable now that it is try to make further plans even using technical analysis and things like that.

nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

Certainly this is the right thing to move ahead and forget the past because as you lost in past that can never back, you sell your in a hurry on a huge loss, mistakes always done in crypto.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:48:46 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
most crypto people don't think about the future, they want to get a lot of money instantly.
we will all get money but not ourselves who determines it but the god who governs it.
Collynzo

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:49:13 PM

This is one advise that everyone should hold on to, not only in crypto but life in general, brooding and groaning over missed opportunities, past mistakes and bad experience will never be helpful to anyone, It is always better to learn from such and move one, there are better opportunities in this space
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

imprisoned Princess in the past will only make you into someone who is afraid to take the plunge and become a person that is not positioned. make any event the past is the lessons and turned occasionally so that you remember one and not fall into the same hole.
Guxidem

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

I truly concur with the point that you pass on. That is a sentence that must dependably be recollected and connected to every one of us here. Masalalu is an occasion that has passed that isn't qualified to be lamented, however there is an important discovering that we should realize, where we apply the learning not to rehash the missteps in the issue. This is valuable with the goal that we can propel our lives to a superior advance. Answer to mediator
turittly

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

I think we still will think about past time and about huge profit and missed opportunities because its common for us. But i think the uture is great for crypto so need to continue what we do and do it until the end.
Regdain

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

I think history can give us a reference. Although the market is still at a low point, you can see that this is not the first time. We have experienced a bear market that is lower than this, so we don’t need to panic because I I believe the market will pick up again.
OTC2018

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

I wouldn't say forget about the past, there's a lot to be learnt from the past, bear and bull times teach us a lot and can be used to help predict what the market will do on the future.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

I agree with you at this point: "losses at this time can give you huge profit in the future". If we really recognize our mistakes in the past, they are precisely our money in the future. No one can go up without mistakes

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
ambeo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:34:22 PM

i adore such posts as this one, it is so supportive and indeed, essential. i must say i have a tendency for grasping the past and cry over it, but no use has ever been gained by it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

I agree with you at this point: "losses at this time can give you huge profit in the future". If we really recognize our mistakes in the past, they are precisely our money in the future. No one can go up without mistakes
We are learning from our mistakes right? But until we do not sell our coins in a loss - we are not in a loss! So it was a mistake to buy for a high price? Probably not Cheesy.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: