Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 02:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6117 times)
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
In case you need to maintain, you then are proper that we forget about the beyond and the mistakes and the mistakes, and we ought to overlook it. So we need to study from our errors and we can take that lesson. Then we want to move and the effects which we want to reap.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

There are so much ways to earn money in the crypto currencies world! Just do not worry if something goes wrong. Keep doing something and you will reach all your set goals! The bullish market is coming very soon and the whole crypto community will be happy.
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 06:50:06 PM

The past is an integral part of human life, but it can not be easily forgotten when people try to forget it. But I think it is better to forget the past as well as the better and the future is better. Every person should forget the bad times of the past and focus on the future. In the past i have a lot of mistakes in crypto investment. I hold those coin more than a year and then 60% losses from my initial funding.    

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
1hgfd030

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:13:53 PM

That's what we should do. I came to the world of electronic money very late. But I do not lament for that, I try to study with those who go before.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:15:45 PM

need to live in conditions we have in present, now I see that need to wait and keep calm, it hard to trade in such market as we have now
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Yes, I definitely agree with you. Being living-in-the-past would be a huge mistake. Because deciding on the price fluctuations in the market will lead to be missed opportunities. I always prefer to follow the developments and news in the market instead of the following the prices.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

Basically my believe about the bull run
The bull run in 2017 is past and I have learnt to focus my energy on the present and in some form the future

The most important thing is moving forward and making impacts
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:43:27 PM

Yes, it is true, once I sold coins for 15 $ and within a month it has converted in 600$ ! Can you believe? It is incredible rise and seems to me something connected with luck and patience
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

The correct conclusions makes TCs. It is difficult for beginners to cope with their patience, because they usually buy 1-2 coins for large sums, and if the price starts to fall, they panic and start selling coins, getting a minus profit.
Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:46:11 PM

I think that it is difficult to forget the past and this refers to everything in life but we need not forget but analyze the mistakes and move forward because we will win only if we gain experience
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

I am now very glad that at the time fixed the losses on Bela, AMP, GUP, MobileGo . Otherwise would have received losses much greater. Huh This doesn't mean that these coins are completely dead and will never rise in price, just during this time, I will be able to earn much more on this funds.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

I think that the past is very important for understanding of our future. we need to analyze everything and make some conclusions. I think that you need to move ahead always and follow your intuition
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

I think to forget the past that has happened is a bad thing because for me the past must be a valuable lesson so that in the future bad things can be minimized to happen.

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

I think that those who dared to buy bitcoins at $20k will not find enough comfort in your words, because we must always keep in mind that during the last years bitcoin became for many a highly speculative investment instrument and many took the risk in late 2017 motivated more by the desire for wealth easily and quickly than by a true interest in technology.

Therefore, after a year of the great speculative bubble, the great majority had to be forced to learn the lesson and undoubtedly today they are dedicated to other things. Actually I think many still hold their coins in the hope of a gradual recovery, but I think the vast majority discovered for quite some time that life goes on and does not stop for the pain of a great financial loss.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

I think that you need to move forward always. To my mind, you need to be confident in yourself and do everything to succeed. Learn the strategy and follow the ideas which will lead you to the success

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:08:59 PM

A crypto market resembles a field of miracles, you never know what happens. All assumptions are wrong)))
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:09:26 PM

Everyone makes mistakes, it's totally normal. With each mistake you need to learn a lesson for yourself, draw conclusions and move on. What has been done has been done and cannot be returned. Therefore, do not be upset.

HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:11:33 PM

Yep, I agree with you. What passes doesn't need to be rethought, make it your experience. If you have experienced a failure in your investment, you sell your coins when the price decreases due to panic and a few days later the price goes up which makes you regret selling it. Make it as learning for you in the world of cryptocurrency.
Hamphser

Activity: 2534
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Yep, I agree with you. What passes doesn't need to be rethought, make it your experience. If you have experienced a failure in your investment, you sell your coins when the price decreases due to panic and a few days later the price goes up which makes you regret selling it. Make it as learning for you in the world of cryptocurrency.

Committing mistakes is inevitable yet we are just human beings but several people are way too perfectionist and doesnt easily accept mistakes which it would result on having a hard time to move on when they do make such wrong move and wont tend to forget on what they have done. They do continue to recall it which isnt right unless if you do treat it as a lesson learn and do add up on your experience then it would be a good thing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

I second to your statement. We've lost soo much in crypto recently, but that sould not hold us back. We win and we somtime loose. We should learn from our mistakes and hope for greater opportunity.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: