Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6117 times)
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

There is no ideal time for investing. It is important that we make our own research and to invest
 only the amount we are confident to lose if the investment fails.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

Yeah,forget past and move forward. It is true for me.
i have a ton of negative experience and i didn't know what to do, but now I have positive attitude to life in general and I've changed my mind...
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

All rightly said, because only with this attitude will we be able to continue to work as a plus in the future!
It's never too late to start, start investing now, and if you experience a failure when investing in crypto for example, all for learning, be careful in managing coins, don't lose the money you have, think long before stepping
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:12:30 PM

I agree with you, like the saying goes, yesterday is gone and today is here , do everything you can today, because it is what you have at the moment, it's true that most of bought at high, I myself i did too, but i have since move ahead, because i always believe that any decision I take is the right decision, so I don't normally regret my decision and that is my guiding principles, you cannot always get it right.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

Forget about the past about anything, about the failures that have happened and started from now on, because successful people have also felt a failure, there is sadness there must be but for what is sad we must rise and improve everything that has been done to be better again and now and can be successful
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

Yeah,forget past and move forward. It is true for me.
i have a ton of negative experience and i didn't know what to do, but now I have positive attitude to life in general and I've changed my mind...

actually life needs to be advanced and changed. do not see problems that are not yet clear. because actually life's journey is still long, especially the journey of life in the world of bitcoin. of course it's still far, because bitcoin can produce more if we want to try, and don't think about things that happen in the future. because everything is different.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:45:15 PM

What you say just like who are they that can't move on from the past. Yeah just like what you say, we need to learn from the past to make an inmprovement on the present or future.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

agree with you bro, if we go to the place and let alone look back we will find it difficult to look forward to the focus in the future
never regret what happened believe me we will get more than that, the key is just going forward, optimistic, focused and forget the past
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:31:39 PM

I think that all forget the past you don't need to remember the lessons of the past to apply them in the future.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

Yes, one just need to move on. If there is life, there is still hope and anything can happen tomorrow . If you made any terrible mistake, don't let it weigh you down.  Learn from it and move on to the next level of your life.

owlman

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
You are right, we always need to move on, develop and study cryptocurrencies, but we also need to learn from our mistakes and try not to repeat them, because in this way we gain valuable experience. Otherwise, we will never be successful and rich.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
missyqt29

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:45:36 PM

Yes, it definitely helps if you stay phlegmatic about it, but it's generally hard to do so. We all have emotions and when it comes to money, it is hard to surpressing them. I am telling myself everyday to calm down and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, it depends.

Many of us are disappointed about our actions in the past. We are bound to create the future but we have no power to manipulate our history. I think this topic will remind us that, even though our past is rough, there is always a chance to climb up and stand again for the new day that awaits us. Let us be grateful for the past that teach us to become the best today and tomorrow.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

yeah, i agree with you, if you fail in the past, there is nothing, you fail dont mean you can successfully in future, the thing you can do that study so more and get more knowledge, that is the true thing, this can help you success in the future.
Kekkins87

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:50:37 PM

agree with you bro, if we go to the place and let alone look back we will find it difficult to look forward to the focus in the future
never regret what happened believe me we will get more than that, the key is just going forward, optimistic, focused and forget the past

I agree...there is a good dose of luck of course, but you must always do your own researches...for example watch Elicoin in livecoinwatch , is not an ICO or bounty... it's a coin with low mc, low supply, PoW whit cpu, no premine, active dev...only trading it on CREX24 for now...do you own researches in the thread in bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3028302.0... people are too stupid for DYOR and got scammed by ICO or bounty...just my 2 cents...hope it helps...cheers
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

This is really true I might also experience with this that I got bother with the past losses on crypto investment. I can't still figure out on what to do to recover the loss. It seems that it will be difficult for now because the market for cryptocurrency does looks bad for now. Maybe in the near future there will be some good things to happen in the market.
trash321

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

One of the best options that can be today, because today people need to understand what happened before, never happen again, there are some cycles in life, but in general, for this, you need to love this life.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

The crypto market is multifaceted and interesting. Each of the investors and market participants made various mistakes from time to time. The main thing in this case is to be able to analyze the mistakes made, learn from them, draw the right conclusions. In any case, the world of crypto teaches us to be more patient, because the right decisions and success come with experience and new knowledge.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

Cryptocurrency this is a very large industry and can give more people the opportunity to gain profit. And you have to venture out and forget the past. And you should be able to rise to gain profit. Now we are learning and knowledge won. and with this knowledge, we are able to provide benefits for the future.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

for now the crypto market is still forgiving compare others. we still got chance to get back.
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:47:53 AM

One of the best options that can be today, because today people need to understand what happened before, never happen again, there are some cycles in life, but in general, for this, you need to love this life.
Just be confident and rise up, our lives will be more meaningful, do not over anxiety and sorrow over things in the past, past mistakes will kill us if we do not forget them go. So I'm slowly giving up the past and embracing the future for myself to be more relaxed and relaxed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: