Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6113 times)
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:45:39 AM

Each person makes various mistakes from time to time, this situation is normal. The main thing in this case is to be able to draw the right conclusions. I believe that many should take into account - you should always be patient and be able to analyze your mistakes in order to make the right decisions in the future.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:59:47 AM

Don't forget the past, it's better to keep it on your mind to avoid the same problematic situation in the near future. For this, you will understand the importance of being a victim before and being a survival. Just keep on your mind that there's no other option than moving ahead, cause every circumstances can change the way you move.

Tips: Learn from the mistakes of others.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:26:54 AM

Yes, we should definitely forget the past and start a new beginning with the beginning of the year.

OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:11:34 PM

Remembering the past sometimes prevents you from repeating the same mistake you made some years ago. However, we shouldn't dwell too much in the past else welfare be haunted and retrogress which is a bad situation to face. Just forget the past and focus the present. Have hope and work hard. It shall be well.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

I agree with you, but not completely. Thanks to the past, you can analyze your negative trades and understand what you did wrong and avoid these mistakes in the future.

Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

The good price for cryptocurrency is in the future necessary. If the cryptocurrency becomes cheaper it there will be a past.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

That's right, you should not expect a quick return of prices that were six months or a year ago. But it is worth learning from this, not blindly relying on the constant growth of some coin, to diversify risks.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

in order to make a profit when working with cryptocurrency, it is necessary to draw the right conclusions and not repeat your own mistakes. This is the only way you can move forward.
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:13:49 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
It is too early to think that some of the investments were a failure. If the market state gets better, most of the investments made earlier will make a profit. Crypto is too young which is why it is not possible to make accurate predictions.
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:23:46 AM

Periodically certain mistakes happen in the life of each of us. You just need to be prepared for possible difficulties and risks. In any case, you need to constantly maintain patience and analyze your mistakes. Only such an approach will help in the future to learn to make the right decisions and achieve success.
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

I believe that this advice is really correct and important for all market participants. Probably each of us in his life made certain mistakes. But the mistakes made do not become a reason to leave the crypto market. The main thing is to keep motivation and self-reliance, to draw the right conclusions from the mistakes made.

viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:45:03 AM

I totally agree. The past has passed and we shouldn't live there even if we lost huge money, we should learn something new that could change our life and make it better, don't give up and go ahead
tetrisx

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:19:09 PM

Over this year I understood my mistakes and studied them, I think now to prevent them in the future. My investments have seriously decreased, but I don’t worry and I’m waiting for a new growth cycle.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:31:55 PM

However the past will not be forgotten especially the market cryptocurrency in the past year but after seeing the current situation market and circumstances it must be prepared to move forward. (sucks)  Angry

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

you can do it, but I will stay here for some time )  I am care not about price.
blockchain implementation is not a fast process

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

Of course yes, for getting the past and move forward to the present is the best way to do right now. don't compare the happenings in the past on what is happening right now because in the past we learned a lesson that we can use in the present and the future.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

There are many community here in the forum who became stubborn, most of them they never listened who gave tips and advises which in the end they've loss of course. Instead of moving forward in seeking of how to earn good here, most are became greed which lead them to loss a huge amount of money. They also never change their way for it instead of finding where they did a mistakes before.
buahkudu

Activity: 170

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:56:25 PM

if we remember the past, surely everyone will cry for their sufferings in their childhood, but for now they are more looking forward to our survival.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:42:38 PM

I agree, a lot of big investors turn their back already in bitcoin and don't see bitcoin has a good future because of their losses before, bitcoin price now is low so, I think there is a big opportunity to all of us that bitcoin will rise up again and most of those who already invested will get profited in the future and many big investors don't see it especially to those who already lose a lot because of last year ATH's then after ATH's it really dump hard. So, I guess they are now confused if they still want to invest again with bitcoin or not.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:55:22 PM

I agree that often we need to be able to forget the past and start working from the very beginning.
can not be stuck in the past to achieve success in the present.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: