Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6113 times)
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

Past could hunt you and harm you , It would no do any good. Some crypto enthusiast regret of not selling while it still up. However, if we dwell in the past will only damage our health and what is more important than being healthy.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

Yes, I completely agree with you, you should be flexible in this market and in your life, adapt to the situation, and see the opportunities!
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

What you are talking about is really important and everyone should think about it. We often give up after a failure and abandon our occupation. But cryptocurrency is a real treasure that can go to anyone who is looking for an opportunity to get it and draws conclusions from all the failures.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

It is always very important how you manage loses. If you can do it right and stay calm whatever happens, than crypto market is for you. You will gain good profits and reach all your goals. But if you panic every time when the coin drops, just sell your coins and quit.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

Perhaps, we should learn to forget the past, accept the present and move forward. Thanks to the past regret is not helpful. This year the bitcoin market fell sharply, so I always regretted not selling the bitcoin at the end of last year when prices were high. Hold for hours to lose.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
This is one of my perception in life, we should move on from the past, reminiscing all our loses can give negativity that can pull us down while reaching our goals in life, just like in crypto we should focus on more opportunities ahead, just learn from our mistakes and never give up.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
Marainoli

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

I cannot forget the past. I need to work all losses and only then I will be able to forget it. When the price for cryptocurrency grows I will forget the past.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

I cannot forget the past. I need to work all losses and only then I will be able to forget it. When the price for cryptocurrency grows I will forget the past.
Live here and now. Evaluate the situation that is happening now, it will help to form an opinion on the future, what will happen. Do this and you'll see.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

Taking mistakes of past to the future is the most horrible thing that you can do with your present. That is why you need to learn how to let go first.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:33:35 AM

That is why I hold most of tokens that I had managed to get via bounty programms. I hope that one of them will make me a millionaire in future.
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:49:58 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.

also, do not forget that our present and future depends on what the past has did to us. In my side, I cannot forget the past since the past thought me the lesson that I can apply in the present and the future, the thing that I need to keep and to avoid in order to achieve the success that I desire.

Yadaloke

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

That is why I hold most of tokens that I had managed to get via bounty programms. I hope that one of them will make me a millionaire in future.
sometimes free tokens are good and some are not, successful tokens if it will benefit big, you will get a lot of profit. all that is uncertain and you just pray that something will surprise. masalalu as learning for us and now we try our best for a beautiful future.
kiranarora

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

All wise people have to say or believe that the time has passed, if the time passed was not good then do not worry. If your time has been spoiled due to ignorance, but if you want to do good in the future, you will get success. If your earlier time was good then you will get good results with good and wise good sense. The ups and downs continue to come.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:34:17 PM

However, history can make circles, but circles are pretty huge, so we should not wait for the new wave of blockchain madenes in the nearest future.

Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

we can not forget the past, it's an experience, "broken knees"
the one who lost his money in the past market fall, if he remained in the field of cryptocurrency, then the next time he will know what to do. know that the profit must be "fixed" and not greedy, at least

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

You are completely right. People want the market to get back, but they need to learn how to survive in new market instead of it. That is what I am doing.

Iambatman

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:57:30 PM

Yes for all of the the mistake you made here in crypto just focus on future focus on what that coin do if you loss 50-70% just hold we can do this focus on whats ahead
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

the past is indeed not to be kept in mind, your bitter experience in conducting trades is not necessary for you to regret when you move forward and forget the past.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:32:15 PM

the past is indeed not to be kept in mind, your bitter experience in conducting trades is not necessary for you to regret when you move forward and forget the past.
It will change your attitude when you learned how to forget the past and accept failures, regrets after you overcome will bring you much broader
knowledge and it will take you to the point where you will accept that chances will come again and you won't do the same mistake leaving the
opportunity behind., keep yourself aligned and stay believing.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:33:56 PM

If you will forget the past then you will forget what you know and what you experienced before.
It is the best foundation of the future, especially here in cryptocurrency.
if we failed before, lose money or been scammed!
It is not good to forget them and move on! let them go with you and make your future better and stronger!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: