Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Forget the past and move ahead  (Read 6113 times)
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

I agree, I am also buying for the future. Patience will reward us in the future. I rather suffer now and enjoy the fruits of my investments later in life.

trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

The complexity of this whole process is only in the fact that today you can really look further and try to invest further, but you can’t forget what already exists today, because it has become impossible.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:46:39 PM

Yes, the past just makes us regret it, move forward because in the future the market will be more stable and more distant, crypto have many things that we are eagerly waiting for.

We will make the right decision in the future if we have experienced it in the past, the past will help us a lot so why should we forget it. Like me, since entering the market I have made many very wrong decisions and now my mistake has been limited because it happened in the past
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

All right  We need to move forward, forgetting about the past, using it only as a valuable experience!
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

You should never regret but also be careful about your investments

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

I think it is one of the most important aspects. You do not need to focus on your failures or on losing money. Just forget it, be strong and move forward to achieve even better goals. The end of red depression is near.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:08:07 PM

Thank you for advice, sometimes i begin to regret about wrong decision but posts like yours make me easier to treat the past mistakes.
zendicator
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

try to move on and believe that it will rise again and surpass the all time high prices of the coins. Dont lose hope we are still on infant stage. More mass adoption will come.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

This is a very simple and wise thought, but everyone should really quickly forget about their failures, draw the necessary conclusions and move on. The cryptocurrency market is now at the initial stage of its development and gives an opportunity to earn to everyone who is ready to work. You just need to keep your hands up and move forward.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

That is well said. No matter what happens now, I have learnt to be patient and take what comes. Forgetting what lies behind and looking up to what is to come.
mightwalker

Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

True, I still believe in this market, If the total supply is limited, so its value will increase when the market is bigger.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 08:30:35 PM

to follows of use with returns of work with technical evaluation as preparing use of different functional on technical arrange on practice with methodologicals, as use of option on excess on confinement to gives with chance of submission and gains with results on confinement.

ay.postnov

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:33:56 PM

This is not so simple beacause the past is learning us how to act in the future and not making the same mistakes again and again

foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:34:38 PM

Yeah we must not think past much, it cant changes so dont think past anymore and look to future, learn something and improve yourself for next time, for next bull season I'm ready for example, we are working on few analyzes and graphs.
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

Yeah it is past and we must not think it anymore.

It's a very simple word forget, but in reality doing it was too hard bedause we can't easily control emotions. That really needs motivations and inspirations in order to remain calm even though you're at the midst of challenges. Moving on with failures in crypto will make us stronger as long as you had gain control and dedication towards your goals.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:43:42 PM

For now we need to be focus to the price of the bitcoin, token and altcoins because we need to pump cryptocurrency and tokens because it is s good Idea if we going to buy more coins because once ghe price increase we will earn more money.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

When you are always thinking about your loss, surely you can't make a good forward step. Making loss investment on cryptocurrency is not new. We all suffer from it. And the good side is we learn on it. So better move on.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:17:00 AM

Everything in life has past, present and future. Some of those who invested into some coins while their prices were higher, should try as much as possible not to dwell much on it, because if we continue to bother ourselves about the past loss, we will not be able to see the opportunities ahead.
The crypto space is full of opportunities, learn to find those alternative opportunities of earning tokens and explore.
That which you think might be a loss at this time, can give you huge profit later on in future.
I fully agree with the author of this topic, we sometimes pay a lot of attention to the past, and it is necessary to look forward and feel the life now, the world of cryptocurrency contains a lot of opportunities, it is necessary to use this.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:17:39 AM

It is normal to make mistakes and we should learn from them and never repeat again. We should also be strong enough to overcome the loses and to move ahead. It is hard, but it worth it. Believe in crypto and stay relax guys.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Yeah it is past and we must not think it anymore.

It's a very simple word forget, but in reality doing it was too hard bedause we can't easily control emotions. That really needs motivations and inspirations in order to remain calm even though you're at the midst of challenges. Moving on with failures in crypto will make us stronger as long as you had gain control and dedication towards your goals.
That's correct, after you move forward you will gain knowledge and if you are really dedicated and willing to achieved your goals inside this business, you need to keep moving forward and you need to stay focus, never to let things put you down even you suffer the hardest decisions as long as you are willing to keep pushing up you will then gain success look for much brighter future ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: