Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:52:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is etherium good for long term  (Read 100704 times)
Signmd

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

I think yes! ETH in my opinion is a good investment. If you plan to invest in ETH for a long-term, then it will bring you great profits. ETH is in second place after Bitcoin by capitalization. This is a well-established and strong token.

🗣 Упpaвляeмый гoлocoм Ai Topгoвый пoмoщник 👨💻 Meнeджep пopтфoлиo
📊 Aнaлитикa ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • https://aibb.io • ▬▬▬
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:39:25 PM

yes you can. ethereum is good coin which has been used by many tokens. its smart contract so fucking amazing
it's a good decision if you are patience to hold it

Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

today i made my last investment for the year 2018. now the prices of ethereum, Bitcoin and the other Coins can rise again. I can't see the red color anymore. It's time for a long phase of green to come
luckyindia

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:45:14 PM

Yes. The Ethereum is very good for the long-term. Personally, I believe ETH. The ETH has a great future. It is very worth investment method in at the current time. We know the BTC is the greatest investment method in the crypto world. That's true. But, I saw a lot of people are making investments under the ETH. Actually, I have made many investments under the ETH. My idea is, ETH is very good for the long-term.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

After a fall as painful as the one experienced throughout this year, I think that all those who believe in everything that the ethereum project implies should be truly enthusiastic about the possibility of buying ethers at a price as low as the current one, despite the FUD that many are spreading to discredit ethereum. Therefore, despite the fact that I see in bitcoin a safer investment in the long term, it seems to me that at this moment ethereum offers a greater potential for profitability in the medium term.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

Ethereum will live forever.  Grin October 15 was officially launched decentralized platform Bithumb. Ether will be the first underlying digital asset with which it will be possible to make transactions on the platform. Users will be enough to pay a fee for the" gas " in the Ethereum network, Each investor will be able to make transactions with ether paired with coins DENT, INS, POA20, RNT and WTC. I think this will have a positive impact on the price of Ethereum.
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

In my opinion, in the long run, the price of coins will rise, especially the ETH coin, so I think that ETH is the opportunity to enrich us, the end of this year the ETH value may increase compared to Now, the market is in an extremely difficult period, in line with our buy

Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:55:26 PM

In my opinion, in the long run, the price of coins will rise, especially the ETH coin, so I think that ETH is the opportunity to enrich us, the end of this year the ETH value may increase compared to Now, the market is in an extremely difficult period, in line with our buy
In any case, the team is working to improve the platform, as well as the introduction of new technologies for scaling the block chain. I think that the results. We will soon be able to see on the cryptocurrency market.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

Can i trust on etherium project
I want to hold it for long term 5-10 years
Can i use hardware wallet (ledger or trezor)?

Certainly enough, you only need to create a diversification of your portfolio so that you have more trumps. And about the wallet, you can use one of a dozen hardware, all are worthy.
Spain2000

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:26:49 AM

If we have extra capital then we should invest in ETH for 10 years and it possible if we do it now this time market is bear and we can buy at low prices and we can hold for future so we can become the successful investor of this currency.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:53:49 AM

If we have extra capital then we should invest in ETH for 10 years and it possible if we do it now this time market is bear and we can buy at low prices and we can hold for future so we can become the successful investor of this currency.

I likewise believe in the potential of Ethereum. Next to bitcoin, it is indeed a wise coin to invest especially for long term investment. It has relatively high degree of stability compared to other altcoins and it has gained trust and credibility in the market. So it is a wise move to invest in eth especially since its price for now is lower.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

If investment in 10 years is a long time, it may be difficult for us, then ETH may not exist, so do not hold time too long, so it will be dangerous. For you, I think ETH can hold until 2019, if the past 2019 but their value does not rise, do not wait anymore.

baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

Yes. The Ethereum is very good for the long-term. Personally, I believe ETH. The ETH has a great future. It is very worth investment method in at the current time. We know the BTC is the greatest investment method in the crypto world. That's true. But, I saw a lot of people are making investments under the ETH. Actually, I have made many investments under the ETH. My idea is, ETH is very good for the long-term.
I, the other way round, now I will believe in BTC rather than ETH, because ETH is now risky, their value is constantly decreasing so I think we should not trust and expect ETH price will rise higher by the end of the year, perhaps a trap for those who want to squeeze the market. Do not believe in unreasonable words.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

According to me, Ethereum is the best altcoin for a long term investment. Currently, the coin is the second most popular alt and since its origin, has seen massive acceptanv in the financial market. Right now, the coin has been adopted by big companies like Microsoft, Intel, JP Morgan which are giving a boost to its market capital. Ethereum holds a market capital of $21.4 billion right now and has the potential to cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018. It is a good coin and you can consider investing in it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Elseye

Activity: 378

ApolloX

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

Of course you can use hardware wallet if you want, there's no problem in it. As long term investment ETH is absolutely amazing in my vision, this coin probably has the biggest possible potential for today.

djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:54:36 PM

Definitely, Ethereum is the best altcoin right now and it is predicted that it will become more valuable in the few coming months and years. The ETH price is still affordable nowadays (around 210$), and that's motivating the newcomers, even more, to buy this coin and hold it until its price reaches the highest levels, in the future.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

I likewise believe in the potential of Ethereum. Next to bitcoin, it is indeed a wise coin to invest especially for long term investment. It has relatively high degree of stability compared to other altcoins and it has gained trust and credibility in the market. So it is a wise move to invest in eth especially since its price for now is lower.
Ten years span is exactly the time period that has been instrumental for investors like Tim Draper and people like the Winklevoss Twins who made big fortunes in the Bitcoin investment. This magic of investing in the right coin for the right time period is immensely helpful in letting your portfolio gain big value. So there is no doubt in the fact that ETH is good for long term investment as long as you have the edge to maximize the worth of your capital.

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:37:14 PM

yes of course you can trust ethereum because ethereum is the best coin after bitcoin and many projects that use ethereum for their platform so that ethereum will continue to grow and will be profitable for the long term
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

Ethereum is a very good coin if we make a long-term investment, this is because there are hundreds of tokens that use the ethereum platform so that ethereum usage continues to increase.
Oktianabns

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:28:31 PM

very good if you save eth in a very long time, because eth is a coin that is very promising after bitcoin.
eth volume is very large, eth is ranked 2nd in CMC
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: