Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:16:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have a bunch of the eMunie founders + familiar faces disappeared from eMu?  (Read 8061 times)
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 02:13:06 AM

Hey eid,

Sorry things got so messed up, you used to be big emunie guy

To this day my questions about the specific algo used to manage the price has not beem answered
Deadline for whitepaper, nowhere to be found. Very interested as no govt ever suceeded at fixing their fiat price

My fear is that a day or two before fundraising closes, whitepaper comes out so nobody can complain that no details were available before investing. The 99% of people that invest before the whitepaper, caveat emptor
What if white paper is not accurate, no way to verify

On the hatching side, no details on how you can boost hatching.  I was hoping things werent made so complicated on purpose so that nobody could predict what will happen, except the one person who actually knows how it works

If people are counting on dan's ability to predict crypto market, keep in mind his debate with bcnext about bcnext claim that nxt will be worth a few millions or he will eat his hat. Bcnext hat is safe despite the pages and pages of furseleers sure sounding denouncements of any possibility of nxt success

I still hope that emunie is not incorporating to shield dan from personal liability, but this thread makes me think that emunie ipo investors will be disappointed

My main problem about price fixing by autohatching to match demand is that by definition all demand is met so the price cant go up. Without a matching buyside demand, NOTHING will stop the crash in price. Theoretically it is cool that instead of getting a higher price, you get more emunie, but my feeling is that you will end up with more emunie that is priced proportionally lower. Of course need math models to get any visibility into this, but no details

The last issue i has was that it looks like anybody that buys emunie is giving up 50% to the hatchers, so a postmine of 50%, which sounds pretty steep, especially if you only end up with three times the emunie whose price is 20% of original price.

With long open ipo, who is left to buy emunie?

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:25:21 AM

wakka wakka wakka

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
pinarello

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

NXT is the future

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:12:30 AM

Apparently I haven't explained myself enough and certain people are still insisting that I left because of one reason (emunie corp).
I hope they can understand the following:

tl:dr Dan Hughes cannot be trusted and his project is faulty.

On Trust.

Let's take a look at a few facts about emunie.

1: It has one developer. We have to TRUST this developer that their isnt anything in the code that we don't know about. I do not mean malicious code (although that is possible) I mean code which favours him and makes him more money at the expense of others**. We also have to TRUST that this developer won't roll over at the first threat and create a back door for the authorities, because:

2: It is closed source. We have to TRUST the developer when he says it will one day be released. Many people have suggested having a third party check the source, or signing a contract promising to open source at some point, and they have been IGNORED by the developer every time.

3: The EDRC: a group of "founders" who will hold the money from the investment for the buffer system and all further development. For this we have to TRUST them (including Visin, Fuserleers partner...see above).

4: eMunie Ltd: This is the developer and whoever else is on the board of this corporation (who are they btw?) getting in bed with one of the most ruthless and dangerous criminal cartels in history (Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth II and her government) and agreeing to play by their rules. We have to TRUST the developer when he says he will simply close the company if it becomes necessary.

5: We have to TRUST the developer that his system will work since the core of it is not yet written nor tested and yet he is gathering investments.

I think anyone would agree that emunie is based on a large amount of trust in the dev and his partner. It has been stated that these things are necessary in emunie's case, and to a certain degree I agree with this. What this illustrates to me is that emunie is faulty from the base up.

I have come to believe that Fuserleer does not deserve this trust and this is why I withdrew my investment and resigned as a mod.

@  Fuserleer         ok, the whole mrv, billo, eid, whoever else stuff needs to stop, because Im losing my patience over how much of my time its soaking up dealing with these guys
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:02 PM - 01/29/14)I nor anyone else knows the reason these guys quit out(lie 1), the best me and other founders can come up with is paranoid chinese whispers that have escalated(lie 2)
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:03 PM - 01/29/14)NONE of the members that left raised any concerns with me(lie 3), and Im not going to continue sweeping up the mess they made due to not having the conviction to explain in detail why(lie 4)
@  Fuserleer   :   (07:03 PM - 01/29/14)I have tried to run this place as lose as possible(lie 5), believe me,(no ty) and Ive let a LOT of shit slide(lie 6) but for the next few days Im tightening ship

1: I emailed Dan when I quit giving him in general terms the reason. I then joined the shoutbox and gave more detailed reasons in defence of accusations of fakery and cowardice from Visin and a beta tester.

2: Since I had already made it clear that the people who left had had very little contact (one of them asked me why I had left), this is nothing but an attempt by Dan to defame us in front of his beta-testers/founders.

3: Concerns about the direction emunie had taken had been brought up in the shoutbox before. Also, see 1.

4: see 3 and 1

5: Deletion of posts/threads was commonplace and questions from mods were discouraged by Dans right hand man and forum administrator Visin. I had previously said I would give up my moderator status rather than have my freedom of speech constrained by it. Certain subjects were "fogged over" and it was when I started to speak about them that my account was banned.

6: see 5.

--------

Thanks, the pina vid wasn't anything to do with me, I was too busy working.

By the time I saw it, it was already out there.

Another lie/half truth. After I posted this video, I was lying in bed and started to be concerned that it might just cause more arguments and bad feeling. So I got back up, turned on my PC and asked Visin if I should perhaps take it down. I forget his exact words but the message was that no I should not. Then Dan joined the shoutbox and after explaining this to him, he said something like "good. the more the better", referring to the anger/hurt it may cause Pinarello.

This makes me to worry. Someone attacks all launched cryptos. We would better unite against common enemy, instead of insulting each other...

For once we agree 100%

But humans have been trying to get along for centuries now, so idealistic wishes of that nature just wont happen, which is very sad!

More lies. Fuserleer is quite happy antagonising people as can be seen in the original Nxt thread. It's a well known fact that there's a very easy way to make him angry. That is by mentioning 3 little letters: N, x and t. He also has a very low opinion of the users of this board, and claims he can run his project without them. I wonder where he thinks his investors came from?

What the above (and being a part of the emunie team) has shown me is that this person will say anything to promote/protect his project, no matter who it hurts or whether it's even true. At the same time he will attempt to create an image of himself as an innocent.

Fuserleer tells himself and others that he is changing the world. I have no idea what his original motives were, but if he thinks he will change the world with lies and censoring of truth, then he is delusional at best. There are enough lies and scheming in this world already thank you and I thought this community was working against that.

-----------------

** I'd like to ask Fuserleer if he's fixed the *bug* whereby his 2 hatchers receive at least 10x more earnings that everyone else?
The first time someone posted a chart of these earnings, there were 2 which had scores of approximately 300 each. The rest ranged from 30 to 0. Dan admitted the first was his. Then it was pointed out that the second one had "fuser" in the address (a vanity address). Dan claimed this wasn't his and made a show of asking for the private key from whoever it belonged to (no one came forward). This was supposedly a random event, coincidentally happening the first time anyone posted the charts.

What Dan failed to remember is that he had already, a few weeks previously, posted a screenshot of his vanity address with the word "fuser" in it.

This is where 50% of all gains will go, to these hatchers...

Trust?

I would also still like a reasonable reply to the points raised here:

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1343-what-happens-when-the-demand-dries-up/

Thank you for your honest statement of facts!

Your testimony can save people a lot of money!

thank you
Pin

NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 08:18:17 AM

Great info eid, thank you. I'll probably stay well clear of emu now. It sounds like the whole project is a mess compared to months ago when I was first interested.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 09:42:55 AM

wakka wakka wakka

Wasn't this Shakira song?! Smiley

BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 10:17:36 AM

Thanks a lot, Eid. Your post has the most details and much better than the other side which has only accusations without facts.

Really appreciate if you could answer some questions I listed below.

Apparently I haven't explained myself enough and certain people are still insisting that I left because of one reason (emunie corp).

On Trust.

1: It has one developer. We have to TRUST this developer that their isnt anything in the code that we don't know about. I do not mean malicious code (although that is possible) I mean code which favours him and makes him more money at the expense of others**. We also have to TRUST that this developer won't roll over at the first threat and create a back door for the authorities, because:

2: It is closed source. We have to TRUST the developer when he says it will one day be released. Many people have suggested having a third party check the source, or signing a contract promising to open source at some point, and they have been IGNORED by the developer every time.

This situation has lasted for a long time already. Therefore, it means you trusted him before. May I know what was the exact reason made you changed your mind?

3: The EDRC: a group of "founders" who will hold the money from the investment for the buffer system and all further development. For this we have to TRUST them (including Visin, Fuserleers partner...see above).

Same as above, what changed your trust on Visin, Fuserleers partner, ...?

4: eMunie Ltd: This is the developer and whoever else is on the board of this corporation (who are they btw?) getting in bed with one of the most ruthless and dangerous criminal cartels in history (Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth II and her government) and agreeing to play by their rules. We have to TRUST the developer when he says he will simply close the company if it becomes necessary.

5: We have to TRUST the developer that his system will work since the core of it is not yet written nor tested and yet he is gathering investments.
According to all the beta testers, the system works very well. According to you said here, however, the core has not been written or tested. Then what're the functions in the beta test? I was always curious about this, because my application of beta tester was never approved. Moreover, there's no one even post a video about the beta version yet.

I think anyone would agree that emunie is based on a large amount of trust in the dev and his partner. It has been stated that these things are necessary in emunie's case, and to a certain degree I agree with this. What this illustrates to me is that emunie is faulty from the base up.

I have come to believe that Fuserleer does not deserve this trust and this is why I withdrew my investment and resigned as a mod.

Again, may I ask what was the exact reason made you lost the trust of Fuserleer.

Thanks a lot. I believe your answers will make the puzzle much clearer.
eid

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:41:32 AM

Hey eid,

Sorry things got so messed up, you used to be big emunie guy

To this day my questions about the specific algo used to manage the price has not beem answered
Deadline for whitepaper, nowhere to be found. Very interested as no govt ever suceeded at fixing their fiat price

My fear is that a day or two before fundraising closes, whitepaper comes out so nobody can complain that no details were available before investing. The 99% of people that invest before the whitepaper, caveat emptor
What if white paper is not accurate, no way to verify

On the hatching side, no details on how you can boost hatching.  I was hoping things werent made so complicated on purpose so that nobody could predict what will happen, except the one person who actually knows how it works

If people are counting on dan's ability to predict crypto market, keep in mind his debate with bcnext about bcnext claim that nxt will be worth a few millions or he will eat his hat. Bcnext hat is safe despite the pages and pages of furseleers sure sounding denouncements of any possibility of nxt success

I still hope that emunie is not incorporating to shield dan from personal liability, but this thread makes me think that emunie ipo investors will be disappointed

My main problem about price fixing by autohatching to match demand is that by definition all demand is met so the price cant go up. Without a matching buyside demand, NOTHING will stop the crash in price. Theoretically it is cool that instead of getting a higher price, you get more emunie, but my feeling is that you will end up with more emunie that is priced proportionally lower. Of course need math models to get any visibility into this, but no details

The last issue i has was that it looks like anybody that buys emunie is giving up 50% to the hatchers, so a postmine of 50%, which sounds pretty steep, especially if you only end up with three times the emunie whose price is 20% of original price.

With long open ipo, who is left to buy emunie?

James

Your fears regarding the whitepaper are shared by many I think. Fuserleer says he is writing a technical document rather than a white paper. Certain things will be left out because he doesn't want people stealing his ideas. This is the last I heard of it anyway. Perhaps this has changed.

There is a (limited) buffer system which will buy emu at times of low demand, but I have doubts about it's effectiveness since it then has to resell them without affecting the price. In reality you have just swapped 10 people wanting to sell for one system wanting to sell. If it doesn't sell in time, then it is useless. Only time will tell though.

I also have concerns about the ability to inflate the supply without any way to deflate. The only thing that can happen is a price crash as far as I can see, unless there is constant upward pressure.

I am not an economist though so this may all be wrong.

I've also expressed to Fuserleer my concern about the percentage which goes to hatchers (50%). It seems ridiculously high to me but apparently the founders decided this at some point.

The long ipo shouldn't have too much of an immediate effect as the buffer will need to stock up on emu in order to work. What will happen after that is anyone's guess.
hamiltino

Activity: 644

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:18:46 PM

Pretty much what eid said goes for me as well:

Lost faith in emuine, Lost trust in Dan so I left.

What I don't think is right is having an IPO before the exchange is done, if the exchange doesn't work then what happens to the price stability? We have always been told that the exchange will help keep the price stable and not jump around like the others. People should be made aware of this fact.

All u fucks have no idea what ur talking about, leave the business aspect to ppl who understand, not a bunch of delusional moron kids who think they have economics and ethics figured out by screaming centralized or decentralized. "Ooh we left because it was wrong, oooh im so ethical with a high moral ground, oooh but but its centralized, oooh IPO is not fair, the price wont be stable oooh its unethical ooooohhh" U idiots will lose out in the end, fucking idiots.

i got a beta invite, then realized it was written in java and deuced out. call me when its in something i trust(C++)

Why do you hate java so much, is it because its an internet trend to hate java?. Java is the second most used programming language in the world (next to C) , the programming language was also taught in my university. I've written in both python and Java and Java is a much more feature rich language for object oriented programming.

The Java docs are also extremely detailed.

stacking coin
eid

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:34:02 PM

Thanks a lot, Eid. Your post has the most details and much better than the other side which has only accusations without facts.

Really appreciate if you could answer some questions I listed below.

On Trust.

This situation has lasted for a long time already. Therefore, it means you trusted him before. May I know what was the exact reason made you changed your mind?

I'll try and answer your questions, but I fear it's not going to be as clear as you'd like.

There is no exact reason or sudden decision that made me distrust Dan; life just isn't like that which is unfortunate when it comes to explaining it, but preferable when we consider the richness of human relationships.

I've actually always liked Dan, and to some extent, still do. The reasons for not trusting him obviously make me question this, but people are not all good or bad. They're a mixture of sometimes conflicting desires and drives.

When I look back over the time I spent with emunie, there were always doubts in my mind which created a kind of mental fog over the whole thing. I had doubts regarding Dan and also about the system itself. Recently I believe the last piece of the puzzle clicked into place and I saw emunie clearly for the first time.

The last couple of days of being there I was highly confused, constantly debating whether to withdraw my support or not. At some point, the balance tipped and I left.

Since doing so, a lot of the mental fog has gone thankfully and I've got a clearer view of the whole thing. I think I've been guilty of trying to ignore what my conscience was telling me.

The biggest event which made me distrust Dan was obviously the "fuser" hatcher I spoke about above. Why I let this slip at the time, I've attempted to explain above. It's always been in my thoughts though.

There was the pinarello video episode which I found quite sickening actually.

There were other small things which made me doubt his integrity, most of which I have no evidence for, but sewed doubts nonetheless. This includes his complete silence when certain subjects were brought up. eg. Having the code checked by a third party, or signing a contract to open the source after a certain time.

There were also his claims about ways of destroying emu to deflate the supply as a reaction to low demand. You can read about them here:

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/1343-what-happens-when-the-demand-dries-up/

Then of course, I resigned, and suddenly found myself being abused for doing so (I assume they thought I wasn't there), not by Dan himself admittedly, but he certainly did nothing to defend us and when I defended myself it got even worse. This was all Visin of course. When I tried to show Visin for what he really was, Dan banned me.

Same as above, what changed your trust on Visin, Fuserleers partner, ...?

I never trusted Visin. Every time he opened his mouth I felt like leaving. Look at the whole Cossackman episode for an example. He actually bragged about reading other peoples PM's. Ugh. I find Dan's support of him highly questionable.

According to all the beta testers, the system works very well. According to you said here, however, the core has not been written or tested. Then what're the functions in the beta test? I was always curious about this, because my application of beta tester was never approved. Moreover, there's no one even post a video about the beta version yet.

There are actually a few videos on the emunie forum which show the features which are working. And they really do work well, no one can doubt that. The exchange is not one of them though. This is really the heart of the system as it sends signals for new emunie to be created and for the buffer system to work. Last I heard, it hadn't been written, let alone implemented and tested.

Again, may I ask what was the exact reason made you lost the trust of Fuserleer.

Thanks a lot. I believe your answers will make the puzzle much clearer.

I hope I've answered your questions satisfactorily. I believe I've said everything I needed to and achieved my goal which was to undo the damage I felt I'd done in support of emunie.

I spent all of yesterday defending myself against quite hurtful attacks against my character, from people I thought better of, and it's taken it's toll.

Hopefully now I can let the matter rest.
Emule

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:37:01 PM

nice piece of convo here, for the 300,000 BTT trolls.

7:25:44 PM] Thomas Reimann: it is an issue, but we cannot decentralize it. neither ENS nor the asset ID system can be decentralized. as it will create a silk road a day later.
[7:25:46 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: They can complain, the complainers are the ones that will get us into trouble selling children
[7:25:58 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: thats why they are complaining, they want anon security but cant have it
[7:26:08 PM] Cobra: In my opinion as soon as bad press comes out like "the new underground currency" or something like that in the news it just makes it take longer for mainstream adoption because most people don't want to associate with that in any way.
[7:26:16 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: Greg yes that is the ultimate goal
[7:26:26 PM] Steganos: Exactly.  I think we just need to clearly explain why it needs to be this way.
[7:26:53 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: Steg job public wont care about centralization anyway, and thats our real market, because its the only market large enough to effect real change
[7:27:20 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: 300,000 BTT trolls aint going change shit, no matter how big their egos are
[7:27:31 PM] Thomas Reimann: "well, i thought there would be peers that approve the listing of assets?" how do you create a voting system that cannot be cheatet?
[7:27:55 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: Thomas, by thinking about it long, hard, and very carefully
[7:28:54 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: Im still on the long part btw lol
[7:28:54 PM] Thomas Reimann: I thought about it and found always a way to cheat it
[7:28:56 PM] Lloyd Faver: after the initial setup by Dan, why can't the vetted Dealer vote to recommend new assets to be added with the concurrence of the EDRC
theFork

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:42:39 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2014, 12:52:50 PM by theFork

do peachy and/or visin come of as sock puppets to you?

I mean they don't seem have been round in the crypto space that long? v someone like billtronic

not saying this is a bad thing btw, as it allows more freedom to express ideas, vision comes off as a sk to me,

peachy does not
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:45:01 PM

Thanks a lot, eid. I don't know about others, but at least I choose to believe you. The exchange part is the key. If it is not even written, then it's just another altcoin, like NXT.
eid

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:48:02 PM

do peachy and/or visin come of as sock puppets to you?

I mean they don't seem have been round in the crypto space that long? v someone like billtronic

not saying this is a bad thing btw.

definitely not.
hamiltino

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:54:26 PM

7:25:44 PM] Thomas Reimann: it is an issue, but we cannot decentralize it. neither ENS nor the asset ID system can be decentralized. as it will create a silk road a day later.
[7:25:46 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: They can complain, the complainers are the ones that will get us into trouble selling children
[7:25:58 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: thats why they are complaining, they want anon security but cant have it
[7:26:08 PM] Cobra: In my opinion as soon as bad press comes out like "the new underground currency" or something like that in the news it just makes it take longer for mainstream adoption because most people don't want to associate with that in any way.
[7:26:26 PM] Steganos: Exactly.  I think we just need to clearly explain why it needs to be this way.
[7:26:53 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: Steg job public wont care about centralization anyway, and thats our real market, because its the only market large enough to effect real change
[7:27:20 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: 300,000 BTT trolls aint going change shit, no matter how big their egos are
[7:27:31 PM] Thomas Reimann: "well, i thought there would be peers that approve the listing of assets?" how do you create a voting system that cannot be cheatet?
[7:27:55 PM] Dan Hughes - eMunie: Thomas, by thinking about it long, hard, and very carefully
[7:28:54 PM] Thomas Reimann: I thought about it and found always a way to cheat it
[7:28:56 PM] Lloyd Faver: after the initial setup by Dan, why can't the vetted Dealer vote to recommend new assets to be added with the concurrence of the EDRC

The monetary system is decentralized. Assets id's can't be completely decentralized as anyone could create assets which step over moral grounds like paedophilia or children trafficking. But if the community could vote what assets are and not allowed i would rather have that than a centralized group choose what assets are allowed.

i'm starting to think all this trolling is to just get as much people out of emunie as possible until the IPO is finished, so they can maximise their profits.

stacking coin
Jamesco

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:55:07 PM

Thankyou so much for this information, while I always doubted eMule because of his obvious bad intentions towards emunie( his use of language spells this out quite easily). The other posters speaking of their gut feelings and experiences really puts this into perspective what I myself was worried about. The central control of power can potentially be abused. For a while I thought fair enough Dan seems legit like a nice guy so maybe it wouldn't be a problem, the problem isn't whether he is a nice guy or not but having it centralised and not public means nothing can be accountable.

Long story short its not Dan himself I really care about he seems like a nice person, its the idea that if anything was to ever happen to either my money, the system or whatever I am the one to blame because from the start I put my money into an unaccountable system in which anything that happens behind closed doors. This self responsibility means I cannot trust it from the start and I don't think I could live with myself for losing  money that way when I know its a possibility.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:59:53 PM

Why do you hate java so much, is it because its an internet trend to hate java?. Java is the second most used programming language in the world (next to C) , the programming language was also taught in my university. I've written in both python and Java and Java is a much more feature rich language for object oriented programming.

Maybe they see it as proprietary technology developed by a corporation?!
Compared to python I think is P.I.T.A. to develop in java
as it requires to write bunch of code to do some simple tasks.

Emule

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:04:34 PM

The monetary system is decentralized. Assets id's can't be completely decentralized as anyone could create assets which step over moral grounds like paedophilia or children trafficking. But if the community could vote what assets are and not allowed i would rather have that than a centralized group choose what assets are allowed.

i'm starting to think all this trolling is to just get as much people out of emunie as possible until the IPO is finished, so they can maximise their profits.so people wont lose their money

fixed it for you
mrvegad

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:14:18 PM

Pretty much what eid said goes for me as well:

Lost faith in emuine, Lost trust in Dan so I left.

What I don't think is right is having an IPO before the exchange is done, if the exchange doesn't work then what happens to the price stability? We have always been told that the exchange will help keep the price stable and not jump around like the others. People should be made aware of this fact.

All u fucks have no idea what ur talking about, leave the business aspect to ppl who understand, not a bunch of delusional moron kids who think they have economics and ethics figured out by screaming centralized or decentralized. "Ooh we left because it was wrong, oooh im so ethical with a high moral ground, oooh but but its centralized, oooh IPO is not fair, the price wont be stable oooh its unethical ooooohhh" U idiots will lose out in the end, fucking idiots.

i got a beta invite, then realized it was written in java and deuced out. call me when its in something i trust(C++)

On June 11,2013 Dan said:

"Indeed, Java's not the most secure in the world by any stretch of the imagination. But it is good for testing ideas and testing large scale ups."

http://forum.emunie.com/index.php?/topic/10-emunie-client/?p=119
hamiltino

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:27:33 PM

oh didn't know there is going to be a C++ client.

stacking coin
hamiltino

P2P The Planet!

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 02:24:49 PM

i'm starting to think all this trolling is to just get as much people out of emunie as possible until the IPO is finished, so they can maximise their profits.so people wont lose their money

fixed it for you

thanks bro

stacking coin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: