Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why have a bunch of the eMunie founders + familiar faces disappeared from eMu?  (Read 8061 times)
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:51:19 AM

Please explain how its a lie when it was in fact a legitimate bug??

Said bug was caused by reducing the hop count of transaction requests to alleviate network load, which meant that hatchers were not getting a fair opportunity to take part.

Am I need to be accused of being a liar every time there is a bug, in beta software, that isn't launched?

Please....this is getting old and I'm getting tired of being professional about it!
He said the second hatcher does not belong to him but there seems be evidences saying otherwise.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:33:21 AM

Vegas, even 'I' can see the problem with your 'bug'.

They are the SAME address, they share the same funds, when you sent that transfer it comes from the address, not the wallet. The transfer worked because your address actually had that much emu in the address balance.

Is there anything else, or was that all?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:44:07 AM

Look again:
tCzrCZcuYsRm36CrC4dzBrb9TvdhnrGeVQ has a balance of 1949.89500 in one wallet and a balance of -1898.73340. How can the same address have two different balances?

The wallet with the negative balance also received a interest payment.

The last wallet shows that a payment of 1949 came from tCzrCZcuYsRm36CrC4dzBrb9TvdhnrGeVQ, so then why doesn't the payment show on the wallet called egg?
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 04:44:27 AM

Ok lets put this so called bug that I never fixed which you keep crying about to bed...nice on the PRIVATE message paste btw, I see you are getting good at sharing private conversations....

Anyway, on to the matter at hand

So you've made a wallet and acquired 1949.8950 eMU....great!

Then I assume you did your usual trick of renaming wallets and moving keys around etc etc, that you did indeed report, so you have a second wallet with the SAME address but the wrong balance.  If it was a new wallet that you modified, you probably didn't change the created & modified timestamps, so when you loaded it, it only looks back up to the create time timestamp for transactions it may be missing.  This is why only the 50 eMU are there from the egg wallet, honest wallets don't need to look back any further than when they were created for obvious reasons, they are new and wont have any transactions anyway prior to that time.

Now Im guess that you further opened and closed various wallets around while making the transactions just to screw it up a bit more.

egg true account up till 7.20 PM: 1949.8950

ham hacked account never true: 50 - 1949 = -1899.00050

emu true account: received: 1949

So whats going on???  When you made that transaction from ham, the system used the keys for the wallet tCzrCZcuYsRm36CrC4dzBrb9TvdhnrGeVQ, which are the same keys as in egg.

If you notice, the interest cleared in ham, but it failed in egg, why?  Because to the system they are the same wallet, so it is not allowed.

The fact that you have messed around with wallets and copied names and keys around is mute, fact is the system knows those 2 wallets are the same because of the keys, so it rightly refuses you the duplicate interest payment.

The only reason that ham shows negative is because of the look back to creation time stamp as stated above, the balance calculation is wrong because as far as the wallet is concerned it isn't old enough for any more transactions so didn't look for them, that is all.

As for getting interest on the negative balance, interest is paid for the previous PERIOD, not the balance at that time.

Note: Before I get ripped there IS a bug right now that dishes you out interest as soon as you pay balance to a wallet on occasions

So in your wallets, the interest paid at 6:15 in egg is for the time period 4:15 to 5:15....the interest paid at 7:15 is for the period 5:15 to 6:15 and so on.

This is to allow for payments made and cleared, that might be delayed getting to you and so wouldn't calculate properly to the network when you submit the interest claim for that period.  Assume someone sends you a large payment at 7.14 which clears, but you don't a record of it until 7.20, your calculated interest claim would be wrong and be rejected.

Thus, the interest payment at 8:16 is for the period 6:15 to 7:15 and is correct and true.

Although also notice though that the balance has increased, why is that?  Because ham and egg have the same keys, when ham made the claim for interest, for the previous period, and it cleared, egg would also pick up that transaction, because it is the same wallet and add it to its balance.  Ham's balance is still wrong due to the explained situation of creation timestamps and not looking for transaction prior.

As for the egg wallet balance of 1950 you wont be able to spend that so again, no violation.

I hope now this can be put to bed, you are hacking wallets, I cant write code to stop that, but so long as the duplicate interest payments and various other things are correct, the system isn't being violated.

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
mrvegad

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:55:02 AM

Moved keys around yes, open and closed wallets no, I have told you many times how I do this stuff.

So the extra 1949 emu I have doesn't bother you?
Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 04:57:12 AM

no because there is no extra. 

Didnt you read what i just wrote at all?

Radix - DLT x.0

Web - http://radix.global  Forums - http://forum.radix.global Twitter - @radixdlt
mrvegad

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:01:22 AM

Yes I read it but I still have two wallets with 1949 in them when there should only be one wallet with 1949. Where did the emu wallet get its funds from?
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:05:29 AM

Yes I read it but I still have two wallets with 1949 in them when there should only be one wallet with 1949. Where did the emu wallet get its funds from?

Can you spend 3898 emu? If not, there is no extra.
Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 05:07:28 AM

look at the 2 interest payments, one of while failed, having IDENTICAL value...

they are the same wallet but because you have 2 wallets loaded which have the same keys, only ham is getting the new transaction information and updating its balance (which is wrong because it is missing previous ones).  Because that tx has been claimed by a wallet already it doesn't get passed on to the rest (whats the point right?) so egg never knows about it and cant change its local balance.

Radix - DLT x.0

mrvegad

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:19:37 AM

Yep, your right Dan, I was wrong. Nothing to see here, sorry I wasted your time.
Fuserleer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 05:21:12 AM

Well, I did say Id fixed it quite some time ago.  Cheesy

Point for being man enough to apologize after all the shit.

Radix - DLT x.0

Emule

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 10:24:15 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 10:47:06 AM by Emule

Please explain how its a lie when it was in fact a legitimate bug??

Said bug was caused by reducing the hop count of transaction requests to alleviate network load, which meant that hatchers were not getting a fair opportunity to take part.

Am I need to be accused of being a liar every time there is a bug, in beta software, that isn't launched?

Please....this is getting old and I'm getting tired of being professional about it!

you r not professional.

where is the source code for us to view? when will it be disclosed? so we can see some of your tricks ourselves.

where is a detailed white paper of your obfuscated code?

It is so easy to stop all the FUD by be open on it, but you cant you have to much to hide.

will there be a list with account addresses and how many emu they got from before startup?

How you going to pay taxes to the governement when income is BTC,LTC, etc, but I will ask that question to them myself.

is there any protection against bankruptcy of your company for the investors? I am asking becaus BTC,LTC,NXT,etc can not go bankrupt.

oh yeah and pay back my initial investment, mailing you for weeks now.

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:19:46 AM

you r not professional.

where is the source code for us to view? when will it be disclosed? so we can see some of your tricks ourselves.

Hello Emule.
Can you tell me what OS are you using?

eid

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 11:54:37 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 12:44:22 PM by eid

** I'd like to ask Fuserleer if he's fixed the *bug* whereby his 2 hatchers receive at least 10x more earnings that everyone else?
The first time someone posted a chart of these earnings, there were 2 which had scores of approximately 300 each. The rest ranged from 30 to 0. Dan admitted the first was his. Then it was pointed out that the second one had "fuser" in the address (a vanity address). Dan claimed this wasn't his and made a show of asking for the private key from whoever it belonged to (no one came forward). This was supposedly a random event, coincidentally happening the first time anyone posted the charts.

What Dan failed to remember is that he had already, a few weeks previously, posted a screenshot of his vanity address with the word "fuser" in it.

This is where 50% of all gains will go, to these hatchers...

Dan should make an official statement on this asap.

Well this is not from Dan, but I am a beta tester and thought this should be posted and have Dan's approval to do so.  The screenshot is from my client phpMyAdmin and MySQL database and it lists the top all the hatchers for a 3 hour period in descending order this afternoon.  By the way this is my Hatcher wallet address :::  tTgBksMcczJxGy8e1PveiyxzQuy6mHYevz  

As you can see I am ranked #1 for a 3 hour period this afternoon.  You will also see in the right column the block Hatching / minute and how evenly it is distributed.  By the way my computer is a Dell Notebook i7 quad core, 8GB memory with an external eSata SSD and that is it.

When the event which I spoke about above happened, there were several people in the chatbox complaining that they were receiving next to no fees. Of course he then went and "fixed" it; it was now public.

I had brought this topic up a couple of times before (Peachy isn't aware of this, because he had only just joined). Dan and others argued that it was pretty much working as planned and "why should the network support inefficient hatchers" (slow computers). My point that he had marketed emunie as a product that didn't need expensive hardware ("it can be run on a phone!") when the reality was that 50% of all gains were going mainly to people with exactly that, was met by scoffs, and accusations from Visin of "greed creeping in already". Dan must have known at the time how huge the difference was between his hatchers and everyone else's.
This is why I made such a fuss when the truth was presented so clearly in an SQL query screenshot  (from Peachy; thanks for that) and it was only this public complaining, together with others disappointment, that the "bug" became recognised by Dan.

The (frankly ridiculous) accusations that I didn't understand what a prioritised queue was and was therefore "crying like a baby" were based on ignorance of the facts.

You might also notice that this "fuser" address isn't being used anymore. In fact I haven't seen it used since the event which I spoke of above. Dan has had 3 days to present evidence of this being wrong (another fuser address). I do hope he doesn't suddenly come up with one now.

Honestly I wonder if Dan's "fix" may have just been to stop his hatchers.
eid

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:17:45 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 01:19:08 PM by eid

never ignored, looked at that issue and fixed problems multiple times.

Continue to twist truths, chat logs and mis-represent all you like man, this train ain't stopping.  

With or without FUD, I'll succeed, all you and eid are doing is burning the eMunie name into more peoples minds.  Free advertising.

Dan, what you seem to be missing is that my goal was to present the truth (as I see it) about why I left emunie so that potential investors have all the information. I have fulfilled my goal long ago and am content that no one will buy emunie because of something I said.

Your crowd of unthinking yes-men have since turned this into a one-sided juvenile shit-flinging match, because they don't understand their own confusion on the matter and have converted it into anger. They have also been the ones shown to be spreading lies here. They present ludicrous accusations about my motives, then attack me for them. All they are attacking in reality is their own misunderstandings. Even when shown they were mistaken, they carry on the attack as if nothing had happened.

I can only suggest they follow this link and educate themselves on how to use reason:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formal_fallacy

If my points were invalid, they (or you) should have said so from the start and we could have all dropped this and gone about our business. They couldn't do that, hence their adolescent under-developed-emotional reactions.

If all this is "free advertising" for emunie, then fine. I can't save people from themselves.

mrvegad

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:41:18 PM

Sorry Dan but one last question on this wallet thing,

I restarted my client after seven hours and received an interest payment of 1.86957 at 6:10 AM on the emu that isn't there. I was able to get the balance pretty close to 1949 (which I can't spend as you mentioned). I sent the 1949 to another wallet at 7:24 PM so why am I getting interest payments at 9:16 PM and 10:34 PM?

eid

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:47:30 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 03:37:59 PM by eid

I'm sorry but....

One more thing windjc. You were the person calling us cowards for leaving without explaining ourselves.

I have now done so.

I would have thought you'd be more grateful.

Grateful?  Because you came onto bitcointalk to bitch? Because your accusations sound desperate?  

Like the fact that you imply that I couldn't have read all your troll box posts because we are on different sides of the world? There is an archive all all posts smh

Look, what is your agenda really? To warn people about emunie? If so, what is it that you feel they should be concerned about? I don't see anyone on here asking people to invest. All I see are people on here trying to answer peoples questions and let them know there is an open beta to test.

Meanwhile, you are bitching and complaining about how people are treating you.

Emule is complaining that the OB1 doesn't have the exchange. Yet, this is not new news. But, sure, spin it into a negative, right?

Are you just butthurt that you weren't treated the way you think you should have been? Or is there another agenda you have?

This will be my final reply to you, though you don't deserve even this. I note you've now left behind your lies about knowing my age.

1) The emunie chatbox archive only goes back about a month. Possibly because:

2) The feature was only activated about a month ago. Therefore you couldn't possibly have seen all my interactions, or even nearly so.

This is probably unsurprising to anyone reading this thread as you've shown yourself to be an honourless liar with an agenda.

3) Look at the title of this thread.

4) It's already been pointed out to you that the points I made don't rely on my character.

The rest of your post is just more vacuous emotive language designed to make me look bad. Honestly, I'm thinking about making a post listing my real faults and shortcomings (there are many). Then, once all you people have finished sniggering behind your hands at my misfortune and insulting me, you can go back, read my post, and realise it makes no difference whatsoever.
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:24:23 PM

I'm sorry but....

One more thing windjc. You were the person calling us cowards for leaving without explaining ourselves.

I have now done so.

I would have thought you'd be more grateful.

Grateful?  Because you came onto bitcointalk to bitch? Because your accusations sound desperate?  

Like the fact that you imply that I couldn't have read all your troll box posts because we are on different sides of the world? There is an archive all all posts smh

Look, what is your agenda really? To warn people about emunie? If so, what is it that you feel they should be concerned about? I don't see anyone on here asking people to invest. All I see are people on here trying to answer peoples questions and let them know there is an open beta to test.

Meanwhile, you are bitching and complaining about how people are treating you.

Emule is complaining that the OB1 doesn't have the exchange. Yet, this is not new news. But, sure, spin it into a negative, right?

Are you just butthurt that you weren't treated the way you think you should have been? Or is there another agenda you have?

This will be my final reply to you, though you don't deserve even this. I note you've now left behind your lies about knowing my age.

1) The emunie chatbox archive only goes back about a month. Possibly because:

2) The feature was only activated about a month ago. Therefore you couldn't possibly have seen all my interactions, or even nearly so.

This is probably unsurprising to anyone reading this thread as you've shown yourself to be an honourless liar with an agenda.

3) Look at the title of this thread.

4) It's already been pointed out to you that the points I made don't rely on my character.

The rest of your post is just more vacuous emotive language designed to make me look bad. Honestly, I'm thinking about making a post listing my real faults and shortcomings (there are many). Then, once all you people have finished sniggering behind your hands at my misfortune and insulting me, you can go back, read my post, and realise it makes no difference whatsoever.

It doesn't matter as you will quickly be forgotten.
jubalix
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 06:48:29 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2014, 12:58:50 AM by jubalix

egg & ham................................................sandwich!

sorry couldn't help it, anyhow this thread needs a bit of levity

Admitted Practicing Lawyer::BTC/Crypto Specialist. B.Engineering/B.Laws

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10062065
mrvegad

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:29:29 PM

egg & ham................................................sandwich!

sorry couldn't help it, anyhow this threat needs a bit of levity

Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: