Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥  (Read 3531 times)
durudara

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

Token sales results are already 60%, good results and certainly will continue to increase. I am happy to follow the progress of Monvid is always increasing every day and the team is always active and compact. 40 more days will finish the sale, hoping to achieve the target.

A lot of time is left for selling tokens. I think we'll see 100% of the purchased tokens.
you are very optimistic and I'm glad to hear it hopefully all hope it can be achieved easily so that future projects can be progressively developed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good
Yes it's true this kind of concept is not new to us but in terms of uniqueness, I know it could be more great and on how they made their ICO project more interesting so that people will be attrcted like me.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good
Yes it's true this kind of concept is not new to us but in terms of uniqueness, I know it could be more great and on how they made their ICO project more interesting so that people will be attrcted like me.

As competitors you need to establish your own identity in the market or you have to find your own trade mark, like in any other product competition is always alive its also add species in the consuming public. Live video streaming with less censorship and prohibition from the provider and give full control to the contributor made Monvid different from others.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:15:53 PM

The project is interesting. Streaming is needed. Streaming came to our world and very quickly gained popularity.

Especially with the development of electronic sports and games. People like to watch the streams of professional players.
Well, just look at youtube the most popular streaming platform in the world and yes there is much money on there. Not only sports and games but also vlog, entertainment, music and many else can do. I hope monvid can be the next youtube, maybe replace youtube, who knows Cheesy

I hope they can be a better version of youtube because we all know youtube nowadays is all about the advertisements. In short, money. They can't make money without those advertisements that are based on your personal info, your history caches and others. Kindly update us guys! We're are really looking forward to such a great project!

Youtube has done an awesome deal to get the message across of what the internet is able to do. It helped to let people post facts about bad things and shut down bad actors. So many things thanks to Youtube happened, but you are right that something has to change.

Another venue for video streaming will be provided by this project can make the viewing public more choices and can reduce the population of the traditional provider that can give fast connection of Internet.
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

Why bounty spreadsheet not up to date guys? why bounty manager not updating spreadsheet? I hope they will fix this soon.  Undecided Undecided
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:54:58 AM

Yes, of course, the concept of a decentralized model better than a centralized model. But overall the benefits offered by MONVID are really helpful for people. They look interesting.  
I see this project getting better and more people joining this project because it promises and can help to restore the losses that have been passed and I'm sure to hope  this project is a great success and can run smoothly because of his project is interesting and now there are many people who join here
Yes, you are right. The MONVID project is good and attracts a lot of attention especially myself and the investors.paltrom is nice and promising. I am very confident if the future of this project will be a great success. good success for you all.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

This project will succeed because streaming nowadays are very popular, the concept is good and the team works their best that are pretty obvious. The sales is good no doubt it will go strong and succeed as days pass by.

I agree with your opinion, and I also think so, the MONVID project is good and attracts a lot of people, especially investors and myself, of course, I am very confident if the MONVID project will be successful and successful of course.

Indeed, and with the growth that is has experienced in the last weeks it looks promising and reliable, along with a bounty campaign that looks legit and trustworthy.
agree. lately, M0NVID project is growing very rapidly. promising and reliable projects. and also I have seen many people participating in the MONVID project. so I am very confident that this project will be a great success and always win.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:14:02 PM

Wow congrats for Monvid team.They are now 54% for token sold.Try to see in this link.
https://monvid.io
Target100

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

I want to report that in my facebook campaign when I signed up for my facebook campaign I wrote the name in the bitcointal name.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:27:59 PM

The project is interesting. Streaming is needed. Streaming came to our world and very quickly gained popularity.

Especially with the development of electronic sports and games. People like to watch the streams of professional players.
Well, just look at youtube the most popular streaming platform in the world and yes there is much money on there. Not only sports and games but also vlog, entertainment, music and many else can do. I hope monvid can be the next youtube, maybe replace youtube, who knows Cheesy

I hope they can be a better version of youtube because we all know youtube nowadays is all about the advertisements. In short, money. They can't make money without those advertisements that are based on your personal info, your history caches and others. Kindly update us guys! We're are really looking forward to such a great project!

Youtube has done an awesome deal to get the message across of what the internet is able to do. It helped to let people post facts about bad things and shut down bad actors. So many things thanks to Youtube happened, but you are right that something has to change.

Another venue for video streaming will be provided by this project can make the viewing public more choices and can reduce the population of the traditional provider that can give fast connection of Internet.

I think they will be never be like youtube. First, youtube is free. Monvid is not. You will likely have to buy MVID for you to stream and watch your favorite videos that are going to be uploaded later on. We all hope that this can be better than youtube without the ads, because the ads are annoying. All we need is MVID to watch videos there.

Hi there Monvid people! We would like to hear more from you! Smiley
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:15:12 AM

I think they will be never be like youtube. First, youtube is free. Monvid is not. You will likely have to buy MVID for you to stream and watch your favorite videos that are going to be uploaded later on. We all hope that this can be better than youtube without the ads, because the ads are annoying. All we need is MVID to watch videos there.

Hi there Monvid people! We would like to hear more from you! Smiley

uitub is the last century. I completely agree with the payment for the draft of advertising, which already annoys all, is no longer relevant, everyone is simply tormented and waiting for a worthy replacement. I'm sure that everything will be successful with a new Monvid
krypt0n

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 09:18:41 AM

This is a good project with a good development team.  And I think this product will have a very good future.
all is true. and the sale of tokens says the same. People wait on the platform and buy tokens as this is the future. Deposit holders will have a very good advantage. I for example will keep and bury the token
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

This project will succeed because streaming nowadays are very popular, the concept is good and the team works their best that are pretty obvious. The sales is good no doubt it will go strong and succeed as days pass by.

I agree with your opinion, and I also think so, the MONVID project is good and attracts a lot of people, especially investors and myself, of course, I am very confident if the MONVID project will be successful and successful of course.

Well, by looking at the tokens sold right now, many investors already invested many ETHs and BTCs in monvid project and i'm sure this project monvid decentralized streaming platform will success, let's wait until the main sale end for now.

Yes, the most accurate way to know if a project is good or not is to rely on the number of tokens they sell in the ICO sale. I think a project with a large development team if not sold ICO good they will still go bankrupt
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:24:01 PM

I tracked the project on the wedsite Trackico and it seems that the $267K was received from their coin sale and it is going to last until August 31. It looks like this is a good start, I think you should hold a little
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

> What is the different between monvid and other video streaming providers?
In one word, we’d say because it’s Decentralized. There are so many advantages including High Availability, Encrypted Data, Hard to be censored, and profit making for whole community instead of only the community owner.
Decentralization is one of the things Blockchain has given to Monvid. Unlike any other streaming sites like Youtube, DailyMotion, etc., we will be seeing more uncensored contents for those who like to watch movies or contents we can't access because of the local legislation each country has. Support Monvid and its vision of helping the community it will have!
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:36:29 AM

> What is the different between monvid and other video streaming providers?
In one word, we’d say because it’s Decentralized. There are so many advantages including High Availability, Encrypted Data, Hard to be censored, and profit making for whole community instead of only the community owner.
Decentralization is one of the things Blockchain has given to Monvid. Unlike any other streaming sites like Youtube, DailyMotion, etc., we will be seeing more uncensored contents for those who like to watch movies or contents we can't access because of the local legislation each country has. Support Monvid and its vision of helping the community it will have!

That's makes Monvid different from others the full authority of video owner to share online with less hesitation that the service providers will censored the video for live streaming.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

The concept is not new if we exclude the blockchain and the p2p network. But if we include it, this is a new concept and what everyone needs. The main issue is that in many countries such services are not available and are not for everyone, but now with the blockchain, it is available for everyman.
yes I also think so because there is rarely a project like this let alone this project is very good and interesting and can be an attraction for everyone so from nowadays there are many people who join in this project and have much support then I hope this project can be a huge success

Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

This ICO is very succesful this now. 3,132.447 ETH / 198.144 BTC has been gathered and %61 of Hardcap achieved. in 33 days we will for sure reach hardcap!
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:19:05 AM

a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
yes I agree with you because there are many who support this project for the future and I look forward to this project because there are many people who join in this project because of the project yng interesting and can promise for the future

Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:50:02 AM

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.
the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
which I see is so and I agree with you because after I read above this project is promising and so I have joined in this project a few weeks ago because this project is good and can be profitable and I am sure this project can run well and success
I was amazed to see the performance of all the teams that are working in this project, the project has always had a very good progress. especially with the time remaining is still long, I am sure the target can be achieved.
Yes it is, this project runs well in just a short period of time. The team works well that's why i consider this project a great success later on. Nice project no doubt success awaits us.
Yeah yoire right mate.The success of this campaign was trully an interesting situation which probably have a big chances to grow.
I really like this project so from that a few weeks ago I started joining this project and that I see already many people who join in this project because the project is very good and up and have a chance to gain profit because the project is going well and has much support from this project

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: