Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:07:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens?  (Read 5126 times)
goldminecrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

I do believe that in the session, crypto world will be explored by so many people and after the session they will return in the industry for the purpose of making some investment to earn some profit.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

It is a risky proposal because sales of low volume tokens can be very difficult.People may not be willing to pay much for them.Options are limited.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:04:50 PM

A year ago, this was in most cases a profitable enterprise. Now we need to think twice and carefully study the coin - high competition and a falling market can lower even a very promising project to the bottom.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:09:11 PM

It depends on you though if thats your strategy but its often not advisable to buy low volume tokens cause there is a chance that it might end up dead. Better to check out the project very well if has some potentials on the long run
Axetrd

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

Yes, it definitely worth because there is small capitalization and it's pretty easier to make a few hundreds of % compare to top 100 coins, for example. But it is dangerous strategy and you should be careful, because there are too many pump(read: sh*t) coins and you can loose your money.
almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

If you want to invest money safely, I can recommend the new project I’ve came across recently. It is an insurance ecosystem which provide a digital platform for insurance companies. What I found attractive in this project is that it is powered by Smart-contracts & Socratus Oracles. It means that there no more handling procedures and protracted manual claims. That’s wonderful!
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:49:22 PM

Even though I consider buying such coins a risky investment, I think it can be profitable for you. For example, I would buy such coins and put a sell order immediately.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

You can't just do a random buy to a tokens based on the volume.
it depends on what the tokens do and their future project.
If it's good, it recommended to buy even with the low volume
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:00:43 PM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

You can't just do a random buy to a tokens based on the volume.
it depends on what the tokens do and their future project.
If it's good, it recommended to buy even with the low volume
Actually you are right because not all token are good in the reason that the volume was high it is already good.
There are some tokens that being manipulated by pumping to their team and after a month it will back to the real price or it is going to shit, I'm not generalized all but thats what I saw most token that I have lately.

Valareos

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

Low volume and low marketcaps tokens are easier to manipulate. Timeframes are relevant also imo.
If you can spot an accumulation before a pump and sell into in it's great.
If you want to hold for a long period of time it's better to be a solid project fundamentally, not only low volume token.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

If you have reliable information that it will grow, then Yes. and so the coin can easily go down.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

Always buy the coin which are high volume trading and also watch the low price coin. The high volume traded coin may drive the coin price increase in short or later because of high demand. So, always take look for high volume traded coin but at the same time see he low priced coin.
nathanielpogi

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:59:35 PM

It's quite risky but its worth it when its value skyrockets. You just have to pick which token to invest make sure that their technology is promising and theirs a room for the value of the token to skyrocket in the near future or else your investments will go down the drain. Sometimes most of these tokens are just used for pumps and dumps so invest only an amount that you can afford to lose.

Sometimes its worth and sometime it can give you a loss. There's no guarantee that low-volume token will be pumped up after it goes into exchange or even listed on a big exchange. It can also be a good thing if it can be used physically or it has big potential but I dont recommend on buying on it unless you did your own research about it.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

It depend on the type of low volume coin. Iota was once low volume coin but I saw an altcoin that was challenging the status quo and had very ambitious plan to create alternative blockchain. Low volume coin  can pick up later and rise in volume and value as well!
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

depend on the future of those tokens that if those tokens possibly to reach skyrocket then that's really worth it but this is risky because low volume means those tokens lack interest and if you're insist to bought them but day by day volume support decrease then eventually people tokens asset will be worthless
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:56:33 PM

It is possible that, depending on the project's ability, it is not necessary to have low trading volume, if the potential project will increase trading volume in a short time. So you should not care much about this factor.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
PeterCarlos

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:37:11 AM

it is worth it, with your examples. you have reasoned your personality. you can reach you goal much more quilky buy buyind a worthy/good token at a low price and wait to see the market rise. i'm doing my own research for a good coin to invest and expect a pump
kadan500

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:47:30 AM

Do not invest in projects with very low trading volumes. They often do not have many people involved, indicating that the project is very hot and the liquidity is very poor. The project has the possibility of death at any time, so the risk will be very high.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:35:21 AM

Tokens that have low volumes should have a capitalization of 1-3 million. Then it makes sense to invest in these tokens. Smiley
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

I think it is not worth it to buy low volume tokens because when you buy it, the progress of that token is slower than the other, the higher the volume , the faster it's progress will be. Buying low volume tokens is not profitable anymore.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: