Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 12:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens?  (Read 5127 times)
fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

Absolutely that is a pump and dump token. Low volume token is the playground of whales. They can easily manipulate that token and don't follow them if you notice that sudden pump without a valid reason.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:48:20 PM

Absolutely that is a pump and dump token. Low volume token is the playground of whales. They can easily manipulate that token and don't follow them if you notice that sudden pump without a valid reason.

That's true. Dont trust those low volume token because it is easily to become a shit tokens because of market volatility behavior. And besides this tokens can be fully manipulated by big whales strategy to make it pump and dump in a shorter time.
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:16:18 AM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

For me it is too risky if you buy a token with small amount because you never know when will the token rise up, it is hard to predict when will the token will rise up cause if the volume of the token is small it only means that there only a few who is investing in the coin. So for me I do not believe in investing in low volume but there are times that the token is becoming good value in the future. Cause I have seen some coins that are few in volume now but when you hodl it the price becomes good.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

Tokens with low sales are good because they are much easier to raise the price, they are much more exposed to pampas. But it is much easier to bring down the price on them...
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:51:32 PM

it's better to be careful when investing in new coins, most of which will be dumped in the end and it is very difficult to return to normal
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:24:48 PM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

For me it is too risky if you buy a token with small amount because you never know when will the token rise up, it is hard to predict when will the token will rise up cause if the volume of the token is small it only means that there only a few who is investing in the coin. So for me I do not believe in investing in low volume but there are times that the token is becoming good value in the future. Cause I have seen some coins that are few in volume now but when you hodl it the price becomes good.

Yes, it's too dangerous, if it's a bad project, any time it can be delisted by the exchange, and your money will go away completely. However, if it's like the Nano, you see, from a board you can turn it into 10000
stockman

Activity: 437

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:29:14 PM

if you are a trader you can try to play in the market, if you are a beginner just buy cryptocurrency with technology
MyCryptoCap

Activity: 61

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

In the best case you'll never get anything, and at worst will drain the budget. When buying tokens with low volumes, you should understand that you do not have to rely on large profits.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

The behavior of crypto is unpredictable in the sense that it is very volatile where it can have its market price fall so low or rise so high. It's really worth buying on the said type of crypto and if you also know how to deal with it then you can sell it when the price gets so high or it's too late before realized that it's only a pump-and-dump kind of crypto.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
mikhailkudig

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

No, I do not advise to do this, since the price of such currencies either stands still or falls. To take off the price of a currency can only be from the artificial growth.
TheWolfCrypto

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:21:16 PM

It makes sense to buy tokens with low trading volumes only in case of receiving closed insider information from developers or the first row of large investors. Otherwise, the capitalization of tokens will fall, which will lead to monetary losses.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

Why? For me, it's a pretty cool opportunity to make a big profit. However, the risks are very high, but the profit is worth it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
UladzimirS

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

In addition to the trading volume, you need to look at the volume of dollar transactions, if we see that the indicator is low, it is not worth buying.
Krezi777

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

To buy a token now does not make sense. Only one-time tokens have a place to be in positive territory in such an unstable market. I thought earlier that there is a place to invest your investments in bitcoyne. But at this stage of the market movement is not important where it makes no sense to invest in bitcoin.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

from the project depends, any coin can well shoot if there is a reason for that. Exit to a new exchange, for example) or some positive news, updates.
everything with something small starts

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1246
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

it depends on the altcoin you keep an eye on. many cheap crypto are circulating in the market, but not all of them can give you a profit, not all of them are increasing like what happened to SMT, you just have to see for the altcoin first if its good or not before buying such token.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:24:46 PM

Sometimes it does worth the risks, but you need to fully understand that you can't always expect much from it. Choose carefully which coin to buy.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

it depends on the altcoin you keep an eye on. many cheap crypto are circulating in the market, but not all of them can give you a profit, not all of them are increasing like what happened to SMT, you just have to see for the altcoin first if its good or not before buying such token.
It seems to me that if the market stabilizes, then all low-volume projects will have to show their potential. In any case, if the project is in demand in society, then the value of this project will be unambiguous.
Ragoth

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

It will still depend on the demand of that token, which is why some experienced traders and investors stay away from low volume altcoins as their demand is quite low and circulation in the market is also quite small. If you are just starting go for more established altcoins will angood volume probably within the top 100 is angood bet specially with the prices of crypto today.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:35:44 PM

This may be worth it, but at the same time, the risks increase very much. As a rule, such coins in case of growth can grow in price by 1000%. But I would not risk investing in them more than 5% of the portfolio.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: