Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens?  (Read 5126 times)
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:24:16 AM

SMT is listed in so many good exchange, it is worth of buying token. Trading volume always isn't good in all altcoins all time but exchange is good chance here.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 11:27:26 AM

Obviously, I find risky to buy low volume ico investments or tokens. because the price is always wrong when there is no volume. You may have to go down a lot to sell a 1 2 btc investment.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:43:50 AM

Even if the total amount of a coin is small, it has no value. It is also not worth your investment. in my opinion. the value of a coin lies in its technology.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 11:47:38 AM

Obviously, I find risky to buy low volume ico investments or tokens. because the price is always wrong when there is no volume. You may have to go down a lot to sell a 1 2 btc investment.
i think its better use our money in major coins investment such as ripple, waves, eth and many other.these coins give us more prospect in future caused they already build their projects for several years.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:04:50 PM

i think its better use our money in major coins investment such as ripple, waves, eth and many other.these coins give us more prospect in future caused they already build their projects for several years.
agree with you, because if you choose a coin or token that has a low volume it will have a big risk so choosing the right one is good. the coin you mentioned is a good coin, if you choose from one of the coins you mentioned it might be better and could be profitable. opportunities that will be obtained will be possible compared to low volumes. be careful before buying coins or tokens, because not everything is good and not everything can be profitable.

absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 12:07:54 PM

Sometimes yes, because low volumes gives you huge chance to get more profit (also lost) ,  when the range is high that means more risk. But you can not win if you do not take risk:)
ucok456

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:23:20 PM

For me it is not profitable to buy tokens with a small volume. Because it indicates that the dev doesn't pay attention to the token, so it's very risky to buy such tokens. I recommend buying high-volume tokens and are already listed on some of the best exchanges.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:28:54 PM

For me it is not profitable to buy tokens with a small volume. Because it indicates that the dev doesn't pay attention to the token, so it's very risky to buy such tokens. I recommend buying high-volume tokens and are already listed on some of the best exchanges.
buying low trading volume hard to give us profit.low trading volume means no one interested with that tokens.better if we invest our money to existing coins that have huge daily trading volume.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:34:16 PM

agree with you, because if you choose a coin or token that has a low volume it will have a big risk so choosing the right one is good. the coin you mentioned is a good coin, if you choose from one of the coins you mentioned it might be better and could be profitable. opportunities that will be obtained will be possible compared to low volumes. be careful before buying coins or tokens, because not everything is good and not everything can be profitable.
A well known coins such as ETH, Ripple, Waves,  have a high volume of coins but manage to be well traded, they've gained investors trust taking your chances to buy and hold those coins is much better than risking your money buying low volume coins where interest is not that much, in time like this
we have to choose project than can bring good outcome after some time of holdings.
campusnet

Activity: 481

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:35:25 PM

if your goal is for long-term investment, I don't think it is a problem when you buy assets with a low volume condition. but all must be seen in terms of your own analysis of the future developments.
but if you are a trader, I suggest when buying assets with low volume I think that is the wrong choice, because it will not be quick to make your capital money back.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:42:54 PM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
my advice to you is better to trade in token with huge trading volume sure profit, buying token with low trading volume is very risky if you want to buy analyze carefully the movement of the project and the team.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 01:08:19 PM

It is a big risk to buy low volume tokens as you cannot sell your holding in bad market conditions and trapped. Always go with good trading volume coins so you can sell your holding anytime in any conditions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:10:13 PM

Yes sure, I believe that these coins would gain the best profit as soon as the market conditions would change. We need to wait for a longer period of time for this to happen and I believe that with Bakkt and Ethereum 2.0 launch we would finally see a new wave of the market growth.
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:25:55 PM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

Yes, Think of bitcoin as a prospect. Bitcoin only has 21 million volume in the market in total, and still the market is very alive and you are gaining much profit through it, then I can say low volume token are still worth buying.

adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:05:49 PM

I am fully confident that this direction can really be very profitable and successful. But in any case, you need to be as careful as possible, carefully select the appropriate coins for investment to minimize your risks.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 02:26:07 PM

A lot now depends on the project idea and the roadmap, probably more on the project team, because they regulate a lot. So I think it all depends on the developers. In general, the idea is not very bad, but not during this period.
dominos

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:02:05 PM

Low-volume coins have few investors and traders. Now it's up to you if you want to take the risk. We know that the bitcoin investment is already risky, what more in low-volume coins. How much risk being talked about here. These coins are very risky. Though, if you're fortunate enough, these coins may bring you 1000% profit. Higher risk means high returns.
Exactly, so if you're going to choose on of these 'low-volume' cryptocurrency than remember to have your portfiolio very clearly diversificated even if your altcoin pick has got big potential in your eyes.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:17:38 PM

A lot now depends on the project idea and the roadmap, probably more on the project team, because they regulate a lot. So I think it all depends on the developers. In general, the idea is not very bad, but not during this period.
I personally always take care of projects that have low volume. besides the price in the market is very unstable, the investment made must be very careful so as not to get a loss for the future. maybe I just invested a small amount for this kind of project
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:32:29 PM

Low volume tokens are very risky to invest in because when you would want to sell it due to its low volume, they may not be buyers and also it's price are usually very volatile.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2019, 07:32:36 PM

In the case of token volume and its total supply, I think the major and most important factor will be the project that the cryptocurrency represents.
Cryptocurrencies with Smaller volumes respond slower to volatility in the market, while those with higher volumes respond faster to price changes. This however wouldn't matter if the project is not good enough or is a scam project.
In a case of similar projects I will choose that with more supply.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: