Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:06:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens?  (Read 5124 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:14:37 AM

in my opinion it depends on the overall crypto market situation. if it is still in the bear market period, even buying low-volume tokens is very meaningless. because at the end of the period, surely the token will be difficult to rise and the duration of the listing process in the market exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:31:31 AM

I think buying low-value tokens is very good. We can see that in 2017 the price of the previous token was very low but at the end of the year, the price rose. And there are many people who get many benefits. And for now, I still think the same that low-value tokens are worth buying.

I believe too some of the low value token or undervalue ones are great investment. However, you can't just put money in just a go without knowing what kind of token is that. If happens that you do your research and the market becomes uptrend. There is a chance that that token will soar high too but it depends on their activity and commitment to their project.

amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:43:04 AM

I think it's very worth buying a low volume token. Because it will provide more benefits. And my experience with last night can generate big profits. But buying low volume tokens, of course, you have to be smart in choosing tokens. Because not all tokens are good and have potential.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:54:48 AM

low volume is good but its better to look deeper what the project is all about and its better to choose a working project
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:07:10 AM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
I do not prefer to buy low volume tokens because you can't ensure that you can earn profit from it. Most of the low volume tokens have stable prices so we cannot earn profit from it. It is better if we will buy tokens that have high volume in the market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:57:41 AM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?

It is also worth the risk I guess. Low volume tokens comprises of huge market value, and in that case, its like bitcoin where price keeps gaining in the market. And I consider it still profitable.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:24:48 AM

I do not prefer to buy low volume tokens because you can't ensure that you can earn profit from it. Most of the low volume tokens have stable prices so we cannot earn profit from it. It is better if we will buy tokens that have high volume in the market.
One of the disadvantage of low volume coin, if the project is for real it will take time before it will gained attention and investors to buy in, while if the project is just a pumped and dumped it will quickly rise and be manipulated then dumped harder.

Needs to have a long patients and deep knowledge with how low volume project will achieve certain goals before investing.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:28:27 AM

One of the disadvantage of low volume coin, if the project is for real it will take time before it will gained attention and investors to buy in, while if the project is just a pumped and dumped it will quickly rise and be manipulated then dumped harder.

Needs to have a long patients and deep knowledge with how low volume project will achieve certain goals before investing.

Pump and dump type of tokens are indeed indemand than those regular ico tokens because people always aims for easy profits  . they will be lucky if they enter in a corect time but if they enter while the token is doing a scam exit , then their doomed .  

Low volume tokens are worth it but verry risky . if your a risk taker then go but not then dont  . better if you can stick on the mainstream cryptos to stay on a safer side .
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:24:33 AM

Hitbtc also has a fast volume and trading here, in my opinion, is very profitable. But we also have to be able to play fast and carefully. I also bought low-volume coins and in one night I was able to make a profit. But I also sometimes suffer losses because not all coins can go up again when I buy them.
concitta

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:50:53 AM

Hitbtc also has a fast volume and trading here, in my opinion, is very profitable. But we also have to be able to play fast and carefully. I also bought low-volume coins and in one night I was able to make a profit. But I also sometimes suffer losses because not all coins can go up again when I buy them.
it can still be profitable by buying low volume coins but the risk is also great and you must be able to accept the risks that will occur.
You better choose coins that have high or medium volume because they can be safe, because the movements can change at any time. indeed the key is that you have to be careful in acting, and think carefully and quickly so you don't lose and lose a good moment.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:54:48 AM

It can be worth to buy a low-volume token. If there is a big news, the value of the token can explode.
But it is like you are betting in the future of this token. It can also fall a lot lower. So it is better to not put too much money in a low-volume token.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:26:12 AM

It depends on the quality of the project and its future outcome.
There are some initial coin offering projects where the projects organisers even offers buy back plans to it investors because of the believe they have on the project
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:50:04 AM

Invest only what you can afford to lose. Nobody can give you surety if the coin will go to moon after listing on exchanges, even if it is low volume token.
in general and basic it might be to buy at a low price and sell it at a high price to get a return on investment with a crypto confidence currency and patience with the tokens we have

Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:58:35 AM

I think investing depends on your own decision, because I don't guarantee 100℅ will make better profits. But if you really can choose tokens or altcoins that have good potential
in the future I am sure you will also get a lot of income.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:30:21 AM

Be careful when buying token with low volume. Because it can be delisted at any time. You may have to wait a long time to see them perform a pump. You should pay attention to potential cryptocurrencies with high trading volume during the day

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:33:53 AM

When the market is still red like now it is certainly very risky to buy low volume tokens, even many tokens have died because of being abandoned by their devs.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:36:49 AM

When the market is still red like now it is certainly very risky to buy low volume tokens, even many tokens have died because of being abandoned by their devs.
sometimes, the usefulness of a token can be seen from the volume it has, because of that many people try to fake volume. it may be natural to buy a token with a low volume, but we also need to consider whether the token is really useful for us or not.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ragnartron

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:37:34 AM

Volume is one of the indicators that tell you how much is used and there is some value in that for sure.
But we have fake volumes too today and  OTC trading that you can't see, so volume could be deceiving sometimes in that matter.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:42:27 AM

It is not advisable to buy low volume tokens in the cryptocurrency market. All of the low volume tokens can be considered as shitcoins and that's why we should not buy it for us to avoid losses.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 10:33:44 AM

Now a lot of coins with low liquidity but that can make good money , I think of course you can buy them but just do not buy all the money
Of course you can try, but probably it is worth resorting to this only if you do not see more profitable directions in the crypto currency to make good money, especially when the market is so weak

Its very risky put our money in low volume coin. But if that coin have a good project and having a solid developers team, i think its worth to try but never put all our money in a single coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: