Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying low-volume tokens?  (Read 5126 times)
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 09:32:03 PM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
What happened with the tokens that just jumped over night might not repeat itself in time to come, so you use that factor to make your final investment decision. Before you invest your money in any tokens make sure you have a good knowledge about the tokens that is to say it has future value in time to come.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 09:33:56 PM

Personally I think low volume tokens are a bigger risk, how do you consistently sustain trading without a good volume ? Such could be delisted except it has a stronger plan than just trading competition
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:50:09 PM

They might see it as profitable but  i will not do that, since everything is possible. I will rather go for the one with quiet a high volume. For that at least you will know that many others are interested and might try to accumulate more together with new members.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:57:59 PM

For the short term, it's very feasible for us to buy coins like that because we can get big profits because of the experience that I experienced too, when the tokens have low volume, the trade there is still unstable and prices can be manipulated by wholesalers. if we can follow the rhythm then we can get big profits.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 11:07:34 PM

I noticed this phenomenon. Often someone buys up all the proposed tokens with a small amount of trading (for example, look at SMT on hitbtc this night), and after a few days these tokens go up in price very much. Is it worth buying such a token?
Not all low priced tokens are safe for long term investment. It is best to use the high prices coins which are already very stable as you will be more sure of their future survival or relevance.
gyga800

Activity: 126
Merit: 104

- Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:01:18 PM

Not all low priced tokens are safe for long term investment. It is best to use the high prices coins which are already very stable as you will be more sure of their future survival or relevance.
It is necessary to carry out an economic analysis of a coin with a small capitalization and this will be a very good investment.

Maik3

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:02:37 PM

First, you need to make sure that the token you are investing is not a Scam. This is important. But this is a good way to invest,although it has a risk. In the end I can say its a high volatile market one should always prepare to bear the loss of value of his coins. Coin can move to any direction.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:22:11 PM

Well not all low volume coin. But just as crypto is unpredictable, a kind od token might remained at low volume for a year or even more than that and surprisingly, it will rise suddenly and few or no people that has such coin stored is a boom for them. But there are some token that are at low volumes and that aren't worth buying. More importantly, any token one is intending to buy, one should DYOR whether low or high volume.
accesovip

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:41:10 PM

If you don't do a good research about the coin you want to invest in, is very likely that you will end up losing money. But there are a few gems out there will very low volume and an incredibly low market cap that could make you a lot of money if you hold them till they explode in the next bull market.
Mandevil

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:46:39 PM

with small coins - it is worth being careful, they do not have big trades, in the case of selling a large amount, by anyone - you can lose a lot in price.

Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 07:43:18 PM

It all depends on the liquidity of the selected coins. Choose interesting promising coins. It makes no sense to accumulate mountains of useless trash.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 01:24:44 PM

Actually yeah it worth buying some low volume cryptocurrency. I can remember a friend that made about 1million $ buying low volume tokens or coins and holding for a long term. So if you are going to make such investment, I think it's better you be ready to hold on long term to make a better profit

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Pucielex

Activity: 292

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2019, 02:54:15 PM

It all depends on the liquidity of the selected coins. Choose interesting promising coins. It makes no sense to accumulate mountains of useless trash.
At the moment, I don't really want to buy tokens that aren't much traded. They're not growing much right now, and there's a growing risk of going down

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 02:56:57 PM

If you have already found a good arbitrage opportunity than yes, but it does not matter how big the volumes are. If you believe in this project and it has a good team members, a working product and a good community, just buy it and hold.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:03:16 PM

Buying coins with very low trading volumes is very important, even though it's risky. Every day try to buy coins with a very low trading volume, but the coin has potential. On Hitbtc, the market is always crowded and the trading volume there is very high. And I think you should try it.
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 03:59:18 PM

At the moment, I don't really want to buy tokens that aren't much traded. They're not growing much right now, and there's a growing risk of going down
because even today high-volume coins also have a big risk especially coins with coins that have low volume but sometimes the risk is like an opportunity because it could be that low-volume coins suddenly rise immediately because there are large investors who enter.
Remember sometimes crypto is very surprising.
uyysidmc
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:48:32 PM

For me, its depend on the market where you will buy it. Some market whale can make a specific coin with low volume increase it by playing it. Just dont buy a tokens with 0 volume on the market because it is abandoned. Its better to do a research if the low volume token is still an active token.
ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:51:32 PM

If the project still alive & the developer working hard to make a good feature and technology i think its really worth because went the platform was really use by the public then the hype will begin
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:57:29 PM

Well, if you buy those tokens that are with low volatility, then only buy before growth , since in the future this growth may not be and the coin will die

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:01:31 PM

It depends on the project's roadmap and the community support. There are some tokens that are worth buying in low volume due to their beautiful progress on their roadmap and keeps the community updated with their developments.

If I were in this situation, I'll just invest an amount that I can afford to lose. In the world of cryptocurrency, risks are always present and expect the high volatility of it. There's no doubt that some low-volume tokens are going to get their price up due to the impressive roadmap and team that they have.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: