Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:36:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5149 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

One of the main problems of modern e-commerce is the low level of security and confidentiality of various payment methods. I hope this project will work with this problem and disadet it.
TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:25:31 PM

Do you plan to make a mobile version of the wallet?
Yes, certainly. Further.

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️

Crypto_Otter

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Tokens on EPC-20 are very easily added to the Etherdelta exchange. So I think there will be no problems with the release of at least 1 stock exchange.

This is not a token. This is cryptocurrency
That mean you develop your own blockchain?

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

You say that due to the widget's extended functionality, businessmen can automatically keep records and statistics in the form of tables. But is there the possibility of further analytical work, the construction of graphs, for example?
Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

Great project. I think such tokens will be in great demand in the future and therefore their price will grow very quickly. Very good project for investors.
It is also important that the team adhere to the road map. And did not lag behind, but even went faster.
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:02:32 PM

Protection of personal information - good, low commissions - very good. How do you plan to achieve this?
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:04:55 PM

And what about security?
TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

You say that due to the widget's extended functionality, businessmen can automatically keep records and statistics in the form of tables. But is there the possibility of further analytical work, the construction of graphs, for example?
Yes, graphs, diagrams, tables, all on the user's choice of our system.

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

That is really good! Where I can get more information about this functionality?
nick_bogdan (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:29:52 PM

That is really good! Where I can get more information about this functionality?

You can check our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcqvJ8SBNiI
And read whitepaper http://nexton.io/white_paper.pdf
Also try our wallets https://github.com/Next-ON/NextON/releases
Afina_22

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

And what about security?
What do you mean?
Dominika_Koks

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

Hello, dear friends!

We want to let you know that the amount of block in our blockchain has overcome 10 000!

This means that our blockchain becomes more stabilized and larger to prevent counterfeiting. Also, as you already know, the reward was 1 coin. Now we are working on the listing on masternodes.online (masternode coin monitoring and stats service). It means that many investors will join us soon! Now the reward for a block is 210 coins! Hurry up to be the first and to be rewarded with as many coins as possible!

Thanks a lot for your support. It is very important for us!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:49:46 PM

i like e-commerce system but the question is how far is this going to be? the developments? the commercial partners? it's easy to say that you will change the world of the ecommerce ecosystem, blah blah, but actual implementation is another thing. let's see...

This could go too far)

Now everyone is doing all sorts of stuff on the blockchain, artificial intelligence, mining, all sorts of cryptoconscructors and other stuff, which is enough for an ordinary database.

Our mission and idea are the most necessary, and very difficult, because we will help the world to convert.
Now everyone accepts fiat money, because the crypt is very difficult for simple users, and only programmers feel more or less normal in it.

With the help of our developments, all the shops that are now, in 1 click can turn into crypto shops and accept the crypto without problems.

Development is very difficult and long.

As for the partners, these are large investors who will be able to finance us for the development of the product. And then every store that installs our developments will be our partners.

hope to see your platform rolling. online consumers/shoppers are growing everyday because of a lot of advantages that they can get. convenience because some merchants are offering free delivery services and ease of shopping. rather than go to a mall and look for your item, you can just buy your item at the comfort of your home. good luck!
Crypto_Otter

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Hello, dear friends!

We want to let you know that the amount of block in our blockchain has overcome 10 000!

This means that our blockchain becomes more stabilized and larger to prevent counterfeiting. Also, as you already know, the reward was 1 coin. Now we are working on the listing on masternodes.online (masternode coin monitoring and stats service). It means that many investors will join us soon! Now the reward for a block is 210 coins! Hurry up to be the first and to be rewarded with as many coins as possible!

Congratulations!  Cheesy
This is a very good and important indicator in the development of a new project!
Afina_22

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:27:41 AM

Hello, dear friends!

Great news! Many projects even after the end of the IKO do not start their own blockchain , and yours is already working

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

Hello, dear friends!

Great news! Many projects even after the end of the IKO do not start their own blockchain , and yours is already working
It can be seen that the team is working on the project, and not just collecting money
Afina_22

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

I think,  is very cool that coin NextON has an anonymous transactions with the ZeroCoin mechanism.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

I think,  is very cool that coin NextON has an anonymous transactions with the ZeroCoin mechanism.

Yes it is now very important. I think society will appreciate it. I will continue to monitor the development of this project. I think there is a great prospect behind it.

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:50:49 AM

Yes it is now very important. I think society will appreciate it. I will continue to monitor the development of this project. I think there is a great prospect behind it.
I agree with you. I think that the project has prospects. I also watch it
Shkil.oksana

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

Do you have MVP?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: