Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5144 times)
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:07:27 AM

Nice project and has cute design. But I wonder how you will compete with Ether? Ether smart contracts is good payment tool.

Calebmye5

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:35:27 AM

how much one gets per block reward? how much per masternode?
Oldcoolboy

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:13:28 AM

How much NextON is needed to set up a masternode? Is your coin listed on any exchange, and what price would your expected price be?
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

Hi. It is good project, but I really don't imagine how it should work. It is an e-commerce ecosystem, a wallet and platform of mining.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:46:54 AM

Hi. It is good project, but I really don't imagine how it should work. It is an e-commerce ecosystem, a wallet and platform of mining.

I thing it is multifunctional wallet. I am reading white paper and it becomes clearer. And as for me I don't know anything about masternodes. I also have to read about it.

Riha

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

I thing it is multifunctional wallet. I am reading white paper and it becomes clearer. And as for me I don't know anything about masternodes. I also have to read about it.

Most likely you are right. I also do not know much about masterbodes. I read a little white paper but it's hard for me to understand it.

trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

The annual pos reward for this coin is 40% if I understood correctly? Doesn't it mean that there's gonna be a massive drop in the price just after starting the pos as the markets will be flooded with newly generated coins?
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

hi everyone i've been intrested in getting a masternode for a while now i just think there are way too many out there can someone help me get why geting a NextON MN would be a good idea??
KimmNature

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

Most likely you are right. I also do not know much about masterbodes. I read a little white paper but it's hard for me to understand it.

But what do you want? I thing NextOn white paper is good written, but it can not be a simple. However, I hope, that manager explain all essence of NextOn in few words.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:13:09 PM

Is there an active manager here? I saw that NextON were added to some exchange. Is it your initiative, or not?

TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Nice project and has cute design. But I wonder how you will compete with Ether? Ether smart contracts is good payment tool.
Our wallet is for e-commerce, it's very easy to install, you have detailed statistics, instant transactions. Ether is not our competitor!

❗️❗️❗️➡️  GET FREE BTC EVERY 10 MIN  ⬅️❗️❗️❗️

KimmNature

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:24:11 PM

Our wallet is for e-commerce, it's very easy to install, you have detailed statistics, instant transactions. Ether is not our competitor!

Statistic of transactions? As I know all wallets has it. I have not found yet the special advantages of your wallet.

TotSamiy

Activity: 348
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:38:51 PM

How many nodes are already running on the network?

I am not see the date of airdrop on your road map.
Airdrop has already begun, all the detailed information is on our discord channel.

And what about you with the security of your wallets? guys? my money will not be stolen by people from outside?
No, the whole process is built on blockchain dash.

Are any news today?
We agreed on listing on the exchange of cryptobridge.

Guys please create a beautiful page so everything is clear and short, because not everyone will download a discord in order to find out information.
What do you mean?

Will this work for all platforms and blockchains?
yes

All information on our website is nexton.io

How much NextON is needed to set up a masternode? Is your coin listed on any exchange, and what price would your expected price be?
50 000, Listing will be on cryptobridge. Not yet known.

The annual pos reward for this coin is 40% if I understood correctly? Doesn't it mean that there's gonna be a massive drop in the price just after starting the pos as the markets will be flooded with newly generated coins?
We will do everything possible to prevent the price from falling.

hi everyone i've been intrested in getting a masternode for a while now i just think there are way too many out there can someone help me get why geting a NextON MN would be a good idea??
In our white paper you will find the answer to all your questions.

Is there an active manager here? I saw that NextON were added to some exchange. Is it your initiative, or not?
yes

But what do you want? I thing NextOn white paper is good written, but it can not be a simple. However, I hope, that manager explain all essence of NextOn in few words.
NextOn - is strategically developed payment ecosystem with ambitious and challenging goal to reset the system of e-commerce in the world. Purchasing masternode status, you become the main hero of creating and developing incredibly perspective coin, unlike in case of mining-farms that consume large amounts of electricity and pollute the environment.
Our product is a synergy of efforts to reach a high goal. We will use the first profit from pre-sale to develop and improve NextON as a new unique payment system with multicurrency wallets, statistics data, integration into websites, using at desktop or mobile applications.

MN is a node in the crypto-currency network. Usually this is a server or just a computer with a static ip-address, with a crypto currency wallet running, which has full synchronization with the blockchain system and operates in 24/7 mode.

Statistic of transactions? As I know all wallets has it. I have not found yet the special advantages of your wallet.
Statistics in the form of graphs, diagrams, scales.
Statistics are important for business.
The advantage is that our wallet is multicurrency.

Riha

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

yes
I also saw it. But it is not typical. Many projects can not list even after ICO.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

How many nodes are already running on the network?

I am not see the date of airdrop on your road map.
Airdrop has already begun, all the detailed information is on our discord channel.

And what about you with the security of your wallets? guys? my money will not be stolen by people from outside?
No, the whole process is built on blockchain dash.

Are any news today?
We agreed on listing on the exchange of cryptobridge.

Guys please create a beautiful page so everything is clear and short, because not everyone will download a discord in order to find out information.
What do you mean?

Will this work for all platforms and blockchains?
yes

All information on our website is nexton.io

50 000, Listing will be on cryptobridge. Not yet known.

We will do everything possible to prevent the price from falling.

In our white paper you will find the answer to all your questions.

yes

NextOn - is strategically developed payment ecosystem with ambitious and challenging goal to reset the system of e-commerce in the world. Purchasing masternode status, you become the main hero of creating and developing incredibly perspective coin, unlike in case of mining-farms that consume large amounts of electricity and pollute the environment.
Our product is a synergy of efforts to reach a high goal. We will use the first profit from pre-sale to develop and improve NextON as a new unique payment system with multicurrency wallets, statistics data, integration into websites, using at desktop or mobile applications.

MN is a node in the crypto-currency network. Usually this is a server or just a computer with a static ip-address, with a crypto currency wallet running, which has full synchronization with the blockchain system and operates in 24/7 mode.

Statistics in the form of graphs, diagrams, scales.
Statistics are important for business.
The advantage is that our wallet is multicurrency.

Why do you list on some questionable exchanges? I do not understand this.
Thanks for quick response. It inspires confidence.

Riha

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

I muat read white paper, because it does not explaine what I want. What is a fundamentally new in NextOn wallet exept multicurrency?

FAW

Activity: 406
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:31:41 PM

how many coins should I keep on my wallet to run pos mining?
KimmNature

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:02:45 AM

I think I understand the convenience of the wallet for e-commerce. I do not use the transfer of different coins, but for e-commerce this is a very necessary.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

I muat read white paper, because it does not explaine what I want. What is a fundamentally new in NextOn wallet exept multicurrency?

I thing that multicurrency is very useful. Also, the exchange rate is quite unstable, statistics should help in commerce.

Alamin0954

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:52:43 AM

Do you have any bonuses of pre-sale
How much your tokens is one MN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: