Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:09:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5146 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:23:14 PM

Devs, do you plan make some beta version of wallet after pre-sale?
In the beginning, we will have a web version of the wallet.

One more question. Will be NextON wallet for Mac? There are a lot programs for make, but lots of that I want to use have bugs.
Wallet for mac already is - https://github.com/Next-ON/NextON/releases

Thanks for your answers. This is very good news. But I see installers only for linux and windows.
All ahead. As the project at a development stage, without problems it is possible to add wallet and for other operating systems.
I am not worry about it. I am impressed that is possible now. I believed that it will be possible after end of ICO. It is too quick.
I am impressed too. It's too early now to test the wallet in real trades. But we can estimate the internal content.
Before the platform appears in the general access still a lot of things can will change, not only concerning wallets, but also other amendments concerning distribution and use of coins.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

One more question. Will be NextON wallet for Mac? There are a lot programs for make, but lots of that I want to use have bugs.

Thanks for your answers. This is very good news. But I see installers only for linux and windows.
All ahead. As the project at a development stage, without problems it is possible to add wallet and for other operating systems.
I am not worry about it. I am impressed that is possible now. I believed that it will be possible after end of ICO. It is too quick.
I am impressed too. It's too early now to test the wallet in real trades. But we can estimate the internal content.
Before the platform appears in the general access still a lot of things can will change, not only concerning wallets, but also other amendments concerning distribution and use of coins.
I think all have learned that developers are doing something wrong for a plan. It's not possible to predict all in advance, but the fact that there is already an application is a very big plus of the project.

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

I think all have learned that developers are doing something wrong for a plan. It's not possible to predict all in advance, but the fact that there is already an application is a very big plus of the project.
The application will hardly give some sense if the community doesn't grow in quantity, it is necessary to improve constantly the platform and to communicate with the interested people, thus earning trust.

bellicose

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

Where can I buy your coins?
I think about it you can address in discord the channel, there the developer will answer you your question.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

The application will hardly give some sense if the community doesn't grow in quantity, it is necessary to improve constantly the platform and to communicate with the interested people, thus earning trust.

You are right, but the community wants to see something ready. Now it is difficult to attract investors only with promises.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

As you know, everything must be balanced.To bring people into the community is easy. It's important to keep them. Then there will be a result from attracting people.

Riha

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:13:54 AM

I think about it you can address in discord the channel, there the developer will answer you your question.

Yes, there are devs and managers. They answer almost immediately to all questions.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Yes, there are devs and managers. They answer almost immediately to all questions.

As I understand it, you can participate in the pre-sale only if you buy masternodes.

Riha

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

As I understand it, you can participate in the pre-sale only if you buy masternodes.
Is that only large investors can participate in the pre-sale and ICO? Too bad for me and other small investors.

Afina_22

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

How many nodes have you already sold?
KimmNature

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

It would be better if the site has a counter of sold masternodes. There will be more confidence in the project if site has it.

HMember

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

Looks like here is something interesting. As for me, it is a very useful tool. It will  simplify the process of paying for goods and services on the Internet.
Not only it. Nothing prevents to exchange the means earned with masternode from fiat and to spend them for the direct needs.

Riha

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

It would be better if the site has a counter of sold masternodes. There will be more confidence in the project if site has it.

It is not so neccessary I think. Look at discord. There really react quickly and as it is.

*TheDude*

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:13:45 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 01:51:59 PM by *TheDude*

I am new to this masternodes thing, can I have 2 masternodes of NextON in the same VPS ? or do I need to have 2 VPS?
bellicose

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

I am new to this masternodes thing, can I have 2 masternodes of NextON in the same VPS ? or do I need to have 2 VPS?
First of all depends on the power of your VPS server. As a rule, if there is enough power, then without problems it is possible to imitate one more computer having started the virtual machine and having installed an operating system and masternode there. But I don't think that it is worth it. It is in my opinion much cheaper to buy 2 VPS servers.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
KimmNature

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:32:06 PM

It is not so neccessary I think. Look at discord. There really react quickly and as it is.

I disagree with you. As for me, the counter shows how many are collected, and you can predict will be ICO extended or not. Bounty hunters agree with me.

Riha

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

I disagree with you. As for me, the counter shows how many are collected, and you can predict will be ICO extended or not. Bounty hunters agree with me.

Of course, bounty hunters want to get benefits as soon as possible. If you really interested in some project, you will not be lazy to ask something about project.

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:18:54 PM

Yes. Immediately increases trust and you can evaluate the dynamics of investments.
HMember

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

Yes. Immediately increases trust and you can evaluate the dynamics of investments.
It would be desirable to know not only quantity of the bought masternodes, but also their remains. The quantity is limited?

Hotoku

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:01:39 PM

I believe it is a good project!
Faultless approach, riveting project!  Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: