Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5149 times)
nick_bogdan (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

I still do not understand where to buy your tokens.  Undecided
You can buy in discord
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:11:01 PM

As I see, not one I wait for RoadMap for acquaintance. The developer, I think it is worth employing in the project of skilled people who could help to cope with it in short terms.

As I see, developers are clever guys and very quickly oriente in the situation. And they listen to our wishes. So everything will be fine.
It is difficult to predict something for certain before while the project isn't started. However, it would be desirable to trust in the best.

Yes you are right. It's better not to make predictions, but we all like to do it. Today, Nexton reported excellent news, so we can dream about the success development of the project.

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

I still do not understand where to buy your tokens.  Undecided
You can buy in discord
Speaking in more detail, you need to come into official discord the channel of the project and to write to the administrator then you agree about the transaction.

bitbay84

Activity: 180
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

I see that Nexton project has great possibilities. I've been on their discord for some time and everything is going great. I'm glad I found this coin. I will certainly invest in it!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:53:29 PM

As I see, not one I wait for RoadMap for acquaintance. The developer, I think it is worth employing in the project of skilled people who could help to cope with it in short terms.

As I see, developers are clever guys and very quickly oriente in the situation. And they listen to our wishes. So everything will be fine.
It is difficult to predict something for certain before while the project isn't started. However, it would be desirable to trust in the best.

Yes you are right. It's better not to make predictions, but we all like to do it. Today, Nexton reported excellent news, so we can dream about the success development of the project.
We will look as far as the project will be demanded after start and whether he will be used on a large scale. So far we can only think of this and we don't know for certain.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.
Join community of NextOn in discord. There are all news there. And it is easier to communicate.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:22:40 PM

We will look as far as the project will be demanded after start and whether he will be used on a large scale. So far we can only think of this and we don't know for certain.
I think that agresive advertising is needed for big popularity and large scale. People must to know about this useful tool.

Riha

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.
Join community of NextOn in discord. There are all news there. And it is easier to communicate.
I think you promote nexton discord chanel more than  official manegers of Nexton.

Riha

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

The developer, on what exchange it is planned to add a coin? Some negotiations with administrators have already taken place about it? It is very important aspect of any project, popular exchange very positively affects cost that opens further the new horizons for the project.
There was a lot of information of exchange where it planned to add coin. It is CryptoBridge. Nexton will be added in this month.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

I think you promote nexton discord chanel more than  official manegers of Nexton.

I tried the discord only because there is a NextOn channel. And I liked it. Maybe that's why I advise to go there all time.

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

The developer, on what exchange it is planned to add a coin? Some negotiations with administrators have already taken place about it? It is very important aspect of any project, popular exchange very positively affects cost that opens further the new horizons for the project.
There was a lot of information of exchange where it planned to add coin. It is CryptoBridge. Nexton will be added in this month.
Good plan. Just before the market turns around. This will benefit the project.
SoldatChristi

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

The main developer is quite responsive on the discord channel. He (or she) does listen to what you have to say. Whether it is implemented, that is left to be said. Potential for this project? It's high. However, as with any new coin, do your own research.
HMember

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

The main developer is quite responsive on the discord channel. He (or she) does listen to what you have to say. Whether it is implemented, that is left to be said. Potential for this project? It's high. However, as with any new coin, do your own research.
Really indeed and it is very pleasant. Transactions on purchase of masternodes pass very quickly and is transparent, long it isn't necessary to wait for the answer.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

i like e-commerce system but the question is how far is this going to be? the developments? the commercial partners? it's easy to say that you will change the world of the ecommerce ecosystem, blah blah, but actual implementation is another thing. let's see...
We make real steps to reach a leadership position in the world of cryptocurrencies because the income from crowdsale will be used for creating a unique innovative ecosystem for e-commerce. Online-shops and online-services owners and their customers will be able to download useful multifunctional wallet NextOn; it will promote the coin appreciation and guarantees the income of investors. We will also maintain the appreciation of the coin and its popularisation at various market-segments by providing free consulting and educating business-owners.
We realize and accept the fact that every person and every product must improve and grow to move forward to greater heights. NextON will develop and improve along with you, and that is why it is so promising. As you become an investor and deposit the required number of coins, you will ensure your future and take part in reaching a great goal.

i just want to see real stuffs here and not promises. i don't want to be an investor for now. i'm interested in your marketplace as what you are claiming about its unique ecosystem. i'm an online consumer so i want to see your platform to be real functional. but as investor? no, i'm sick of projects that i couldn't see real thing, just the same generic presentation from others. and anonymous team? now, that's scary for me.
KimmNature

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

Where have you found this information? Share it, please)
It has been said many times that more information you can get in discord.

bellicose

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:41:47 AM

It would be desirable to learn how many specifically the person in team of the project? Really one developer, including marketing and other components is engaged in everything?

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Riha

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:26:29 AM

Your promotion of NextON channel in discord gave way. We must do it more intensive.

HMember

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

Your promotion of NextON channel in discord gave way. We must do it more intensive.
You are right, I also consist in the discord group and the channel lacks communication. Perhaps so always occurs in discord, in telegram would be more alive.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

The last couple of days there is very quiet. But the news appears very quickly.

bellicose

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:34:27 AM

The last couple of days there is very quiet. But the news appears very quickly.
Possibly it and to the best. As it is better to get adequate news but less than trifles but it is constant. Especially the developer is distracted by it less and actively works on improvement and advertizing of the project.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: