Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:04:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5149 times)
KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

Greetings all. I got in this project. I am interested to look how the founders perform the business!
Just a great project. If the developers fulfill their plans, the price of the token will fly to the moon! I will follow the news from the developers.
I hope without problems it will turn out the plans conceived to realize, they quite optimistichey, hardly everything will turn out without problems.

you are not alone who hope for the successful implementation of all developers plans.
You are so worried about nexton, as if this is your project. I like it, too, but you are extra worried.

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

Greetings, guys. The business will be successful. Watchful idea, amazing business.
It is worth admitting that it is quite convenient to receive coins just for the fact that wallet is open. In it and charm of masternodes.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

Greetings, guys. The business will be successful. Watchful idea, amazing business.
It is worth admitting that it is quite convenient to receive coins just for the fact that wallet is open. In it and charm of masternodes.
I absolutely agree. But there is also in addition a PoS system that will increase attention of investors.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:15:02 PM

Greetings all. I got in this project. I am interested to look how the founders perform the business!
Just a great project. If the developers fulfill their plans, the price of the token will fly to the moon! I will follow the news from the developers.
I hope without problems it will turn out the plans conceived to realize, they quite optimistichey, hardly everything will turn out without problems.

you are not alone who hope for the successful implementation of all developers plans.
You are so worried about nexton, as if this is your project. I like it, too, but you are extra worried.

I'm just a fan of this project. And I want everything to work that developers plan. And we would use his product.

Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:15:39 PM

And what is needed for this is how this reward will be distributed and how many tokens will need to be kept minimal in order to receive this award?
HMember

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:56:15 PM

I'm just a fan of this project. And I want everything to work that developers plan. And we would use his product.
I monitor the project too and I look forward to news and actions concerning masternodes.

Riha

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

I monitor the project too and I look forward to news and actions concerning masternodes.

We have created our community of followers. It is pity that we can not help developers.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:01:56 PM

Guys, do you want to buy masternodes together and get good discont?

HMember

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

You mean to buy some masternodes from group with 10 or more members?

bellicose

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

Whether I know many people will agree to go to this risky adventure and how it works?

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:43:25 AM

We have created our community of followers. It is pity that we can not help developers.
it seems that many who like this project and many others who support this project so that future will be realized, I also hope the same thing this project can achieve its success for the future. hopefully the team always try the best for this project until success later
KimmNature

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:30:04 AM

it seems that many who like this project and many others who support this project so that future will be realized, I also hope the same thing this project can achieve its success for the future. hopefully the team always try the best for this project until success later
And you imagine, if we have such a desire for the success of this project, then how should the creators survive and work?

Riha

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:06:25 AM

It seems to me I understand what do you want. Now I dont want to buy, or it is good idea. You can buy 3MN for 0.35 btc if I am right.

Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:25:12 AM

It seems to me I understand what do you want. Now I dont want to buy, or it is good idea. You can buy 3MN for 0.35 btc if I am right.
This is quite a large amount. And what income can I get from this if I run the node for 0.35 btc?
nick_bogdan (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:03:20 AM

This is quite a large amount. And what income can I get from this if I run the node for 0.35 btc?

HMember

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

I was interested in this information too, however from me have just laughed and haven't answered.
But judging by a screenshot which has provided nick_bogdan, it is $142 a day that is quite good.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

where did you get this information from? As for me, it's even very decent

bellicose

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

where did you get this information from? As for me, it's even very decent
For viewing of statistics of all good masternodes there is a statistics website which is constantly updated automatically and information on him always fresh.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/NXTON/

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

Thank you very much for the information. I will now be thinking over this opportunity. This is a good profit per day.
Somz1

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:49:51 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 11:34:41 AM by Somz1

How does having a wallet which allows spending our Crypto currencies have use case in the economy? Crypto Currencies haven't got full scale mainstreamm acceptance for that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: