Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:13:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5138 times)
shamba147

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

This a FUCKING SCAM THEY RECEIVED IN PRE_SALE OVER 15 BTC I KNOW ITS SCAM ASKED THE FUCKING Dev to list the DAMN Coin and They Banned ME Watch OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

Guys, do you want to buy masternodes together and get good discont?

It seems to me I understand what do you want. Now I dont want to buy, or it is good idea. You can buy 3MN for 0.35 btc if I am right.
This is quite a large amount. And what income can I get from this if I run the node for 0.35 btc?

Thank you very much for the information. I will now be thinking over this opportunity. This is a good profit per day.

I also thought of a smaller income. Now I will think about the acquisition of the masternode.

shamba147

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

I am serious don't do wait to see if they will list on the Exchange first
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:30:28 PM

It seems to me I understand what do you want. Now I dont want to buy, or it is good idea. You can buy 3MN for 0.35 btc if I am right.
This is quite a large amount. And what income can I get from this if I run the node for 0.35 btc?

Thank you very much for the information. I will now be thinking over this opportunity. This is a good profit per day.

I also thought of a smaller income. Now I will think about the acquisition of the masternode.
It is natural that in fast day income will begin to fall, but till this time it is possible to manage to earn quite good quantity of coins.

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

It is natural that in fast day income will begin to fall, but till this time it is possible to manage to earn quite good quantity of coins.
Probably it is worth to try. Now I think that 3MN does not cost so much.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

Probably it is worth to try. Now I think that 3MN does not cost so much.
We need to cooperate and invest little by little. Together to buy 1 masternode.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Riha

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

But why many people do not try this excellent and profitable opportunity?

HMember

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

The developer, whether you are going to protect somehow the price of a coin after an exit her on some exchange? The majority of masternodes lose the cost after that.

Dodolahi

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

But why many people do not try this excellent and profitable opportunity?

Thats realy a good return. And i just joined discord community is very active. I will get mn too. i think
Riha

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:37:11 PM

I think that the project will be very important for profit. I'll be sure to take in all possible ways. The project will soon be very successful.

And I hope that this will work very soon. I believe that Mac application will work correctly.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:11:41 PM

I think that the project will be very important for profit. I'll be sure to take in all possible ways. The project will soon be very successful.

And I hope that this will work very soon. I believe that Mac application will work correctly.
Do you also have problems with installation on Mac. Maybe we do something wrong.

HMember

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:29:15 PM

Do you also have problems with installation on Mac. Maybe we do something wrong.
Which of these people who use MAC are we familiar with cryptocurrency, especially with nodes? I am surprised. But anyway, I think that support will help with start with discord.

bellicose

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:26:22 PM

Which of these people who use MAC are we familiar with cryptocurrency, especially with nodes? I am surprised. But anyway, I think that support will help with start with discord.
You shouldn't criticize people for use of this platform. Everyone chooses an operating system under himself. It is more convenient to someone to work with nexton through macOS.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
shamba147

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

what happened to their discord?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
KimmNature

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

What is wrong with people who use Mac? As for me it is very useful. The same people like everyone else. Cryptocurrency is of interest to all.

bellicose

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

What is wrong with people who use Mac? As for me it is very useful. The same people like everyone else. Cryptocurrency is of interest to all.
It isn't important to use what operating system. The most important that Nexton worked normally as at windows. and on mac and others.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:11:33 AM

Whether your airdrops have begun to distribution? I remember that your airdrop limted was 200 people. I guess this number has already reached it.
Riha

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:27:02 AM

It isn't important to use what operating system. The most important that Nexton worked normally as at windows. and on mac and others.

I have Mac, but for some work I have leptop with windows. It is easier that using only Macos. Nexton wallet I plan install on windows.

HMember

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

what happened to their discord?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
What do you mean? I personally consist in their discord group and there everything is normal.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:42:43 PM

I have Mac, but for some work I have leptop with windows. It is easier that using only Macos. Nexton wallet I plan install on windows.
Good idea. I must use it. Maybe it is more useful to buy mashine something likrle server.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: