Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5138 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:45:41 PM

Whether creation of separate Bounty is planned? Signature, social networks and others? I think persons interested to untwist the project will be.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

Whether creation of separate Bounty is planned? Signature, social networks and others? I think persons interested to untwist the project will be.
Bunty is already working and the awards are quite generous. I'm already taking part in this.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

Bunty is already working and the awards are quite generous. I'm already taking part in this.
I perhaps too will enter bounty soon. I have found information on it on the first page of this section.

Riha

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:25:46 PM

I perhaps too will enter bounty soon. I have found information on it on the first page of this section.

I did not even notice that this project is bounty. I used to participate in many bounties, now it's not so popular.

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:35:05 PM

I did not even notice that this project is bounty. I used to participate in many bounties, now it's not so popular.

Bounty is not very profitable now. But it must bring results, since advertising of ICOs in many sources is prohibited.

HMember

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

Bounty is not very profitable now. But it must bring results, since advertising of ICOs in many sources is prohibited.
Bounty campaigns will be suitable both for skilled in the cryptocurrency sphere, and for beginners. Beginners just have no place to find 0.4 btc for purchase of masternode, it is necessary to earn at least advertizing the project. And old users of a coin will be become an excellent increase to already available means.

cornl
Copper Member

Activity: 756
Merit: 51

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

I hope that a lot of e-shops takes on NextON wallet as a mean of payment - crypto should not be only about trading, but also about real-life implementations. And NextON is looking great when it comes to solving real problems. I wish Polish online shops use it, too! I assume you provide multi-language versions of your services when they are ready Smiley

Riha

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

I hope that a lot of e-shops takes on NextON wallet as a mean of payment - crypto should not be only about trading, but also about real-life implementations. And NextON is looking great when it comes to solving real problems. I wish Polish online shops use it, too! I assume you provide multi-language versions of your services when they are ready Smiley

I thing that multi-language versions are not neccessary now. English is enough. I think that you need to know english words necessary to pay for anything.

bellicose

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

I thing that multi-language versions are not neccessary now. English is enough. I think that you need to know english words necessary to pay for anything.

I agree with you. The question concerning misunderstanding of languages is very often brought up. However the only right decision will be to offer everywhere English because it is international.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Riha

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

I agree with you. The question concerning misunderstanding of languages is very often brought up. However the only right decision will be to offer everywhere English because it is international.
I just know how many problems with the development of multilingual. Now this is not the main thing, but then they can add several popular languages.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

Bounty campaigns will be suitable both for skilled in the cryptocurrency sphere, and for beginners. Beginners just have no place to find 0.4 btc for purchase of masternode, it is necessary to earn at least advertizing the project. And old users of a coin will be become an excellent increase to already available means.

Now it's almost impossible to earn a 0.4 btc campaign for one bounty. Profit gets legents and heroes. On social networks is too hardly to earn well. To do this you must do not work and participate in dozens of bounties.

HMember

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

Now it's almost impossible to earn a 0.4 btc campaign for one bounty. Profit gets legents and heroes. On social networks is too hardly to earn well. To do this you must do not work and participate in dozens of bounties.
And nobody speaks concerning 0.4 btc, such purpose and is necessary. Some good income with bounty in support of the project means at least.

bellicose

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:49:45 PM

And nobody speaks concerning 0.4 btc, such purpose and is necessary. Some good income with bounty in support of the project means at least.
In general it is difficult to determine by the segodnyashy market where it is necessary to enter and for what sum, hour and bitcoin isn't equal again will touch $4000.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Riha

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

Now it's more support for the project, not a way to earn money. But there are also enthusiasts for this "work".

KimmNature

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:16:16 AM

Now it's more support for the project, not a way to earn money. But there are also enthusiasts for this "work".
And I throw this job, then start again. Sometimes there is time, but it is becoming more difficult to choose such worthwhile projects.

bellicose

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:38:16 AM

I think hardly someone just like that for thanks will want to untwist or advertize the project, at most one person from hundred.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Riha

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

And I throw this job, then start again. Sometimes there is time, but it is becoming more difficult to choose such worthwhile projects.
In spite of everything, Nexton made the right decision that made bounty campaign, I think it will attract people.

DanielKeyes202

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:23:54 AM

I would like to use NextON at the online shop.
If you can use it I am happy.
HMember

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:36:09 AM

Unless this system already works and it is possible to use Nexton for payment via terminals in shops?

Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

Unless this system already works and it is possible to use Nexton for payment via terminals in shops?
The idea is certainly promising, but I have not heard anything about the fact that the project has already been launched. I will follow announcements from developers, I think this will help me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: