Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5147 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:42:08 PM

The developer or employees of team, tell me please about yours global plans for the future what globalnoy application of your cryptocurrency for the simple population will be?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Riha

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

Crypto Bridge Now Confirmed They Paid the Listing Fee which was long over Due
Yes, it is good news. Did you see that price for their list raised? It is interesting, with what it is connected
Here already much depends on the developer. How densely he will be engaged in the platform, and the result will be such.

I have been following this project for a long time. And I spend a lot of time here on a discord. I can say that devs do all that they can.
You're probably right. But the project is still too young to draw long-term conclusions about the work of the team. Of the 10 projects related to mining, masternodes and POS, a year later there is only one. Are there members of the bounty campaign? Do you think it makes sense to participate in it?
I do not run so forward, but I say what I see. devs are trying their best. As you say about only one similar project is used today/ That is why it is popular and can bring benefits for all.
The developer needs to try to make so that the platform became popular not only on the Internet, but also in real life that she was used as means of payment.
Well, it's complicated. Now there is  few places where you can pay crypto currency. Only in big cities, and only bitcoin. Maybe NextOn will help in this matter.

I think creators can do all without cities. The main thing is that Nexton wallet will function on large trading floors.

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

Yes, it is good news. Did you see that price for their list raised? It is interesting, with what it is connected
Here already much depends on the developer. How densely he will be engaged in the platform, and the result will be such.

I have been following this project for a long time. And I spend a lot of time here on a discord. I can say that devs do all that they can.
You're probably right. But the project is still too young to draw long-term conclusions about the work of the team. Of the 10 projects related to mining, masternodes and POS, a year later there is only one. Are there members of the bounty campaign? Do you think it makes sense to participate in it?
I do not run so forward, but I say what I see. devs are trying their best. As you say about only one similar project is used today/ That is why it is popular and can bring benefits for all.
The developer needs to try to make so that the platform became popular not only on the Internet, but also in real life that she was used as means of payment.
Well, it's complicated. Now there is  few places where you can pay crypto currency. Only in big cities, and only bitcoin. Maybe NextOn will help in this matter.

I think creators can do all without cities. The main thing is that Nexton wallet will function on large trading floors.
Besides a simple possibility of the auction at a coin there has to be still something that interest from community of cryptomans has appeared.

KimmNature

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

Besides a simple possibility of the auction at a coin there has to be still something that interest from community of cryptomans has appeared.
What do you mean by "auction"? I do not understand how it must be. Of course, it should be something interesting.

Riha

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:31:03 PM

If the project enlists the support of large trading platforms, then the demand for tokens will be simply huge and the price will quickly go up and I am very pleased with this as an investor.
Of cource, it will be very good if they found some big platform right now. But it can be few smaller.

Riha

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

What do you mean by "auction"? I do not understand how it must be. Of course, it should be something interesting.
Devs created their wallet with huge number of grafics and reports. It is cool, this wallet can used in mining. What else they should create?

Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

I expect good luck for the plan. A rather interesting approach, reasoned logo, outstanding approach!
and here is the logo. The main thing is a promising and profitable idea. I'm going to buy tokens for myself and will keep them for about a year.
KimmNature

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

I expect good luck for the plan. A rather interesting approach, reasoned logo, outstanding approach!
and here is the logo. The main thing is a promising and profitable idea. I'm going to buy tokens for myself and will keep them for about a year.
External presentation is very important for successful promotion of projects. A lot of people notice design at first and then learn the project.

HMember

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

Really you are right in it. The team shows good results, already in work several tens of masternodes.

bellicose

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

Really you are right in it. The team shows good results, already in work several tens of masternodes.
Further the fate of the project depends in the majority on the developer and on the advertizing company, in the cryptoworld without it anywhere.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
HMember

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:02:01 PM

Good day guys. The major object that in the future it has provided the progress of the project!
The developer plans to subdue in the future larger exchanges, then the price I think will rise.

Riha

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

Good day guys. The major object that in the future it has provided the progress of the project!
The developer plans to subdue in the future larger exchanges, then the price I think will rise.

Everyone wants to be at large exchanges. Tomorrow NextON should be listed on CryptoBridge. It is first step.

KimmNature

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:06:49 AM

Everyone wants to be at large exchanges. Tomorrow NextON should be listed on CryptoBridge. It is first step.

And I thought that today is Friday and was waiting for news. Well, Nexton will list first to the CryptoBridge, and then some other exchanges.

HMember

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

And I thought that today is Friday and was waiting for news. Well, Nexton will list first to the CryptoBridge, and then some other exchanges.
Why to the developer not to think of addition of a coin on exchanges on which the community votes for the choice of this or that coin to addition?

Riha

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

Why to the developer not to think of addition of a coin on exchanges on which the community votes for the choice of this or that coin to addition?
I do not understand what do you mean. About what vote do you speak? Who choose exchanges?

KimmNature

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:38:53 AM

I do not understand what do you mean. About what vote do you speak? Who choose exchanges?
I have heard something about voting, but I do not understand what they chose. Some investors says that do not heard about it.

bellicose

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

I have heard something about voting, but I do not understand what they chose. Some investors says that do not heard about it.
I understand what he meant, there are various exchanges which are based on votes of users and if many users vote for this or that coin, it will be added.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
HMember

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

I understand what he meant, there are various exchanges which are based on votes of users and if many users vote for this or that coin, it will be added.
You are right, I also speak about it, there are several such projects on my memory where besides vote it is possible to receive coins also free of charge. For example kucoin and bitz.

Riha

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

Thanks. I understood. But how its occur? Who has vote?

KimmNature

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:15:27 PM

Developers can choose exchanges themself. Maybe, they can listen us or investors, but it is only theirs choice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: