Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:47:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5142 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

I joined this project. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the business.  Good luck team.
Well let's see what will be the practical application of this coin. Now I do not yet understand what the pace of development of this project will be.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:38:09 AM

Hi guys. will there be a airdrop? I would like to take part in this and get my tokens for free. I think it would be cool.
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

Hello. I would like to know some details. What fund will be used to finance and assist other sites in e-commerce?
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

Hi guys. will there be a airdrop? I would like to take part in this and get my tokens for free. I think it would be cool.
For Airdrop, the team allocates 5%. But I have not yet found more details about its conduct. I would like to support the project and receive the award.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

For Airdrop, the team allocates 5%. But I have not yet found more details about its conduct. I would like to support the project and receive the award.

So it will wait for news from developers. I would like to take part in this and get my first tokens.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

So it will wait for news from developers. I would like to take part in this and get my first tokens.
well, then you can wait for announcements from developers or just buy tokens on exchanges. After all, the listing has already been and it is necessary to raise the activity of trading.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

well, then you can wait for announcements from developers or just buy tokens on exchanges. After all, the listing has already been and it is necessary to raise the activity of trading.
Of course, a large scale project needs good community support. But let's see what the team can now offer to their followers.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

We are listed on CryptoBridge! Buy coins here.
Congratulations. I think this is the beginning of a long journey and I'm glad that developers are so active. It's nice to see that work on the project is under way.
It's good that the tokens are already on the exchange. I think this is a good start and the price of the token will quickly go up. I will follow the news from the developers.
But I would still like to see some more popular exchanges. When will the listing be on other exchanges?

I think everything is in front, because the project has just started its development. I'll follow the news. I think that the interest to the token will grow immediately after new presentations on the project.
glonic

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:22:58 AM

NextON is a very promising startup which has clear goals, exerienced team and oppurtunities to simplify bussines. You should understand that investment is getting easier with projects like this!
Oritzionar

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

The development prospect of the block chain of the ecommerce ecosystem is very good. The NextON project team should strengthen the market propaganda and let more investors participate in the ecological construction.
in fact, the idea itself is very promising and it should be really convenient for people. But the main thing is to connect the authoritative partners to the project. in which case it will become popular very quickly.
Is there any news about new partners now? What categories of participants are interesting for the project at this stage of development?
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

Hello. Tell me please, where can I see a more detailed roadmap regarding the exit or development of other wallets?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

Interestingly, the company is already registered as a legal entity and does it have any patents or licenses?
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:22:49 AM

with which companies are you already negotiating for business expansion? Simply, this project needs powerful partners.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

Hello. Tell me please, where can I see a more detailed roadmap regarding the exit or development of other wallets?
We need to monitor the data update on the communication channels with the project representatives. Until I see deadlines that limit the team's work. I hope that development will be fast. The token is already on the exchange.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

with which companies are you already negotiating for business expansion? Simply, this project needs powerful partners.
Yes, in this case, the project will very quickly become popular and we will all be able to make good money on this.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:39:56 AM

Online stores will be your main partners, or do you expect to get other categories of participants for cooperation? I would like to learn more about this section.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

I read in white paper that you have a strategy to popularize your wallet among online stores. What will be done for this, and what amount you will allocate for this?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:46:58 AM

Online stores will be your main partners, or do you expect to get other categories of participants for cooperation? I would like to learn more about this section.
But I do not understand how this company will make money? That is, what kind of payment will be for your services.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

I think that it is the same for those participants who provide different services in the Internet space. For example, creating sites or other services. But the whole list of potential partners of course is known only by developers.
nick_bogdan (OP)

Activity: 80
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

But I do not understand how this company will make money? That is, what kind of payment will be for your services.

We will have monetization. Developers will could add their cryptocurrencies to the top of list.
The main source of money will be popularization of nexton. We will sell rewards from MN, and will have commission from crypto currencies transaction.
But we will sell coins very cautiously in order to not dump the price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: