Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔷[MN]🔷[PoS]🔷NextON multi cryptocurrency e-commerce ecosystem  (Read 5142 times)
Berthiracha

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

To develop the project for the first six months, the team collected the necessary funds. That's good. But how will the development of the next stages take place? Or in six months you plan to finish the job?

In the technological road map you can see some details. I am sure that the team will adhere to the established development plan.
As I understood from the description, the team will be occupied for the first 6 months by the fact that there will be develop widgets for CMS such as Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Opencart, Magento and conclude a partnership with online shops.
That's great. I think that creating websites for online stores is now a very popular topic. I am sure that NextOn will be able to simplify this task and improve the service.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:56:38 AM

To develop the project for the first six months, the team collected the necessary funds. That's good. But how will the development of the next stages take place? Or in six months you plan to finish the job?

In the technological road map you can see some details. I am sure that the team will adhere to the established development plan.
As I understood from the description, the team will be occupied for the first 6 months by the fact that there will be develop widgets for CMS such as Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Opencart, Magento and conclude a partnership with online shops.
That's great. I think that creating websites for online stores is now a very popular topic. I am sure that NextOn will be able to simplify this task and improve the service.
You are right. Development of products of this project will certainly help to reduce the bureaucratic pressure, the payment of goods would be there without a commission, and it is very interesting for buyers.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:03:04 AM

Have you already received the approval of your development from the representatives of e-commerce? Perhaps there is information about their opinions about your purses?
I think the team will be able to use this information to improve the quality of their work. It is enough for investors to know that the team listens to the opinion of their community. And I see an active dialogue inthis project and it makes me happy.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

What strategy will you use to attract the first online stores at this stage of development? Is it testing or using bonus the  products for the first participants?
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Have you already received the approval of your development from the representatives of e-commerce? Perhaps there is information about their opinions about your purses?
I think the team will be able to use this information to improve the quality of their work. It is enough for investors to know that the team listens to the opinion of their community. And I see an active dialogue inthis project and it makes me happy.
I see a constant addition of news about the team's work. Now we have to wait for the value of the coin to grow, as the team is determined. I believe in success.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

I certainly hope that soon the price of the token on the exchange will begin to rise, as already bought a few tokens. I think now is the best time for those who did not participate in early investment.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:10:28 AM

I see a constant addition of news about the team's work. Now we have to wait for the value of the coin to grow, as the team is determined. I believe in success.
The team plan is clear. Now we need their work with potential clients and partners. Their number will directly influence the popularity of the coin.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

I liked the review of your purse. The user friendly interface and ease of use will definitely increase interest in it. Are you planning to add or extend a feature set in the future?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

If your products will have success all over the world, then you will get a high value coin. I would like to know in which country you planned to develop your system in the first place?
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:23:44 AM

I liked the review of your purse. The user friendly interface and ease of use will definitely increase interest in it. Are you planning to add or extend a feature set in the future?
Of course this will be a good option for the constant interest of the participants. I think that after completing the work, the team will consider new ideas.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:28:47 AM

Until the project is not to start work with partners and online shops, I think there will be fluctuations in the value of the coin. I want to wait until the situation is under the control of NextON. Then I will be able to assess the real profit for yourself.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:32:06 AM

You will Airdrop campaign in order to counterbalance the situation on exchange? I saw that some projects have resorted to this method to encourage owners not to sell their investments.
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

Hello. When will we be able to see your new site design? I am interested to see more details about your work.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

Until the project is not to start work with partners and online shops, I think there will be fluctuations in the value of the coin. I want to wait until the situation is under the control of NextON. Then I will be able to assess the real profit for yourself.
I think that would be the right decision. I think that after new releases on a project, we can make a good profit.
Albettazarya

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

Multifunctional wallet NextON can become very popular. I hope that the marketing strategy and advertising project can attract a large community to work within the system.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

Is there a preliminary business plan to investors understand how many customers you want to attract to your system in the first year of NextON after completion of development?
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:14:57 PM

Hello. When will we be able to see your new site design? I am interested to see more details about your work.
In the review I saw a lot of new parts in the design. I also want to gain access to the updated version. But while we should wait for a message on reboot.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

What exchange you plan to attract to expand its popularity? It seems to me that some exchanges could enhance your sales  ratings.
Zuzarianak

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:47:26 PM

In the review I saw a lot of new parts in the design. I also want to gain access to the updated version. But while we should wait for a message on reboot.
The team continues to impress its investors a good productivity. Now we need not much time to get more news about the new stages of development. I hope he will quickly be updated.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

I'm sure multi-currency wallet is convenient to apply online. I saw his description and functionality. Success is guaranteed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: