Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54815 times)
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:30:20 AM

wit will lead to e-governance...It means smart money for example. When you paid taxes and when you can or cant buy some products (alcohol, cigarets)

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:52:33 AM

There is no problem in the market if any country start his own crypto currency that will be transact every where in the world but globally demand will not increase in the whole world and bitcoin is running in all country that will also effect the all altcoins. Any individual country coin can not become globally in the whole world like bitcoin because bitcoin is the first cryto currency in the crypto world.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 02:58:50 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
It would be nice if each country has it's own cryptocurrency of course because of the fact that it is much safer to use and invest though it could also be a centralized one wherein controlled by central banks or even the government to track everyone's wealth or asset. I think as for daily use it will makes sense but not that good for hoarding purposes. If ever they will be launching an ICO I will surely support as a bounty hunter for free tokens then convert to Bitcoin as it reaches exchanges.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:08:18 AM

This currencies will not be replaceble, and you can use it only in special countries.
This is not good and dont have advantages in compare with regular digital currencies.
I think this kind currencies also have unlimited emission and controls only by government

Xcode7

Activity: 1176
Merit: 437

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

I don't think that will ever happen if the State creates a cryptocurrency, because the extraordinary price fluctuates and it is very dangerous for the survival of the country.
Maybe it can be created but from the private sector that works with the country, but I'm sure the shares of the cryptocurrency are 98% owned by the private sector and 2% owned by the state.
it is very difficult to happen inflation can happen my mind especially crypto is considered to depend on trust then what about a small country that might have worse trust. and it is difficult to happen unless a country makes crypto for a particular purpose, for example crypto for foreign tourists might make it easier

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Genjik

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:23:11 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
I think if a country makes crypto money and makes all 100% people turn to crypto it is impossible, why? , not everyone like you, who understands the world of technology, many parents still use real money rather than digital, so if you think about it in the past, crypto isn't as easy as you talk about

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nikotengik

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:47:19 AM

good idea, but keep in mind, crypto itself in some countries actually destroys the economy of a country, in my own country had become hot news because of the legalization of its security and its insecurity and affected state finances, well but not bad also because crypto is an innovation that facilitates everyone's payment

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 04:30:53 AM

This system will be the same as the present where the best crypto will rule the weak crypto and which will continue to go down. certainly, if each country has crypto causes intense competition and this certainly makes what happen currency like the moment it will continue to occur. countries with the best crypto will be even greater and the bad will keep falling.

daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:50:52 AM

It is currently difficult to achieve.Now crypto currency is still not mature at the development stage.it is not legal in some places.
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:57:40 AM

Indeed, when viewed from its use, crypto makes it easier in everyday life, especially in the financial field, and maybe if all the countries that make coin crypto themselves might be a good plan, but what is right now there are also some countries that prohibit crypto use in the country, so I think it will be a little difficult if you want all countries to use and create crypto.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

If the states begin to issue their own cryptocurrency, I think that there will be no worse decentralized cryptocurrency. People will learn how to manage digital assets and in any case will be interested in the benefits of decentralized cryptocurrency. Practically, the world does not yet have a full wide-ranging experience from using centralized cryptocurrency. In Venezuela, very specific conditions of development, to put it as an example. In this case, a centralized cryptocurrency will provide additional opportunities for national money.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:03:25 AM

wow this is a really great idea, if every country can issue tokens / coins they will each be able to maintain the stability of a crypto, because each country will play a role in maintaining the price of the assets they issue.

Froy

Activity: 476

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

This is about how each had its own currency, nothing new, just a big plus for the development of cryptocurrency and their turnover in the world. So this should be the near future, if everything goes well and countries begin to create the conditions for the adoption of this technology.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:16:45 AM

Would be totally useless. This would end up being a centralized form of crypto currency. Why would we need this centralized crypto currency when we already have fiat currency with us? Crypto currencies were meant to be decentralized when no central authority. Why can't we just accept the current crypto currencies that exist instead of creating a new ones for each country?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
atayating

Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

In fact, you don't have to panic. I believe that when every country issues its own cryptocurrency, then all cryptocurrencies will be free to exchange! What do you think?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vaflia

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

I think if some country will make its coin it will not be a cryptocurrency, for the reason that it will be controlled by the government and will not be decentralized. IMHO

NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:31:34 AM

If every country in the world would create its own cryptocurrency, it would be a huge step in the world of cryptography. This manual is a matter of former competition with the banking system.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:12:52 AM

Then that coin will compete with the other coins in the market, and if that coin can give many benefits to the user, then I think the price will increase higher and will replace the existing coin in the coinmarketcap. Perhaps they want to enter the crypto market, and they want the country seeing that their country now has a new coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:52:06 PM

I think if that happens the world will be mixed and unstable. Because i think this will be good for countries where inflation and their currencies are devaluing so much they give Crypto currency. If countries have their own money, the government will lose control of the economy.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

I can't really say if that would be a way out of if any government would think of such since they already has centralized fiat which can be print anytime it's needed but for cryptocurrency there must be a max supply and once the token is circulate to citizen it would be hard on government to do some things with out the token which will be a very disaster for them .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: