Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:32:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54815 times)
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:40:13 PM

The vision behind crypto was to be a digital asset which is  decentralized. By involvement of the countries and governments
I am afraid we would lose that important characteristic.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

It sounds interesting, but I think it is hard to happen. We still have many countries in the world that don't trust in crypto currency yet. Moreover, there are many negative news about the impacts or misuses of crypto. They shouldn't be easy to believe in or to plan creating their own cryptos.    

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:06:15 AM

it seems to me that it is necessary on the contrary to accept one cryptocurrency which will be paid in all the old world

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:05:33 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
Apparently, many governments of various countries will indeed have their own centralized cryptocurrency, even if the International Monetary Fund calls on states to issue their own cryptocurrency. While it is difficult to say what this will lead to. However, I think that it will not be worse for the whole cryptocurrency. Citizens will be more acquainted and interested in cryptocurrency, seeing that even their state uses cryptocurrency. This will cause more confidence in the cryptocurrency of the citizens. Cryptocurrency will develop and enter our life much faster.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:16:19 AM

If that were to be the case then what would the incentive be for anyone from one country owning coins from another country? trade would be mostly flat. This sounds like just replacing every individual FIAT with an individual crypto and in the current day and age spending crypto as a replacement for cash is not yet practical.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:29:03 AM

Well, the crypto currency created for such a good reason and one of them is to move and transfer the virtual currency fast and absolute. If the county has it's own crypto currency, it will surely ignore the tangible local currency, for the reason of less effort and time consume to do a lot of transaction like payments and many more.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:32:03 AM

Its will be simple  local currency with difference what it on blockcahin.
I think no needs in local cryptos, we have fully working digital cards already

mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:32:25 AM

It would be great, having introduced, if the cryptocurrency were officially introduced in each country, the financial industry would have reached a new level! It would take place to become a completely new progressive movement, but it is hardly necessary for anyone from the states of these countries ... We will observe ... Anyway, when that progress takes its toll.
Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

Wow!
That is one hell of an idea, it would make more knowledgeable of the cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology but then the crypto market will see more competition

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:01:23 AM

If each country has it's own crypto currency , then it will be a good idea because it will have the support from the people in the territory and the government will allow new projects that can help their community grow and partner with them. There are still some countries in our world that ban crypto to be used in their country's daily transactions.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

You don't know nothing about crypto and bitcoin if you think that country can have own crypto currency.
Crypto should be decentralized!
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

I thought about this not so long ago, because I saw how many states are already preparing their own electronic cryptoactive assets, so I think that in general nothing will change, except for the most important thing, we can all openly use cryptocurrencies.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:16:34 AM

who collects funds or crypto currency, only on the basis that we have been bonded by parties who have roles in the project projects that they receive when they leave a country including Venezuela

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:17:01 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

I thought that every country in the world distributes its cryptocurrency is pretty good. However, it is difficult for the government to control. That's why they do not really want that to happen.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:26:51 AM

The idea is not new and has already tried to be realized, but on a different principle. If the cryptocurrency is credible, also because it is not controlled by the state, then the state cryptocurrency will only be deprived of this advantage. So the state can try, but it will not achieve such popularity. A waste of finance.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

it would be amazing feat. though many government reluctant to do so... its hell of works.
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:32:41 AM

I will be very happy if the government of each country understands the advantages and importance of cryptocurrency for the successful development of its economy. Moreover, thanks to such a spread, cryptocurrencies will become more widespread, with a powerful impetus for the development of the crypto market.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

It would have been a good opportunity for crypto if every country had its cryptocurrency. The reason why people do not still support crypto is that they think that crypto is a scam so if countries involve themselves in crypto, I think it will minimize that misconception.

Tigerheart3026

Activity: 902
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:10:39 PM

If every country is interested in crypto, then I think it would be good. The agreement between each country, especially the neighboring country will increase. If you want to take this initiative of the government of the country. And if they research the crypto sector, then technology will be improved.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:27:57 PM

I am sure, if in every country that uses crypto to fund their projects, they will certainly progress, of course the country will rise and advance. I agree with your thoughts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: