Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54814 times)
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:55:46 AM

indeed it is very good if every country in the world has its own crypto currency because investors in the country will also feel happy and the residents will be happy with this, and every month a new project will be born.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

indeed it is very good if every country in the world has its own crypto currency because investors in the country will also feel happy and the residents will be happy with this, and every month a new project will be born.
And what's the point? It seems to me that we need to unite the entire financial sector into one global structure, which, as a result, will be able to carry in itself one cryptocurrency, which will work on the entire planet.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

that will defeat the purpose of crypto, crypto is mean to be decentralize, not control by any entity.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
If every government issues cryptocurrencies, then blockchain technology will certainly develop quite well.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins

Yes, it makes sense to invest in the cryptocurrencies. I guess you think that only Bitcoin is worth your attention, but many altcoins are very good as well. The bears will go away, and TRON, Stellar, Cardano, and Credits will gain.
yanesna3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

Some countries like Venezuela for example made try to create its own cryptocurrency. But telling the truth I don't even remember how it named. I think that the core idea of cryptocurrencies is globalization. It means transferring money without borders.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:50:50 PM

It is indeed a good idea, if every country has its own crypto currency, of course this will make a country more developed, hopefully someday it can be realized and kripo will develop better.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

I think the general crypto space will then be too flooded and will lose its worth and usefulness. Crypto is designed to be decentralized and with some deregulation android therefore it becomes a discrete means of payment being peer to peer. Crypto is meant to have no borders while transacting.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
CarTrick

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:08:37 AM

I think having one cryptocurrency for each country defeats the purpose and design of a digital currency. That fact that it has a digital structure should mean it can be applied to any country. That’s why I’m gaining intertest on the Virie Market. I like how it describes its virtual marketplace as a market without borders –because that’s what crypto should be –an easy-to-use financial instrument that can be used, anytime, anywhere, correct?
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:19:15 AM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.

i dont see any bad thing about that, hmm. It would be nice if all of the countries have their own cryptocurrencies, imagine trading foreign exchange but not trading currency instead trading cryptocurrency. Smiley it would be fun but i know it will not be the same coz im sure that something will happen, good or bad.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:23:49 AM

it seems to be good if every country has their own coins and has an estimate of the value of the coin itself and the main benchmark is bitcoin which has the same value throughout the world. this is like an economic shift from fiat to crypto. but that seems to be difficult because the government certainly doesn't approve it, or all the governments which means only a few agree.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:26:49 AM

That would be great if it was implemented. Imagine a country that has own a cryptocurrency. It is like a modern fiat money, the difference is that it is digitalized currency. Certainly it would make a huge demand.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

A good idea if each country creates their own crypto currency. This is the same case as they have a national fiat currency for their own country. If every country has its own crypto currency, it means they have two valuable currency assets, namely crypto currency and fiat currency. This will make progress for every country. Besides that, the positive side is that each country will accept the presence of crypto and open currencies with the presence of this technology. Of course this makes crypto currency increasingly strengthened its position.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:39:38 AM

Indeed a good progress if every country is able to make its own crypto currency. If that really happens then the crypto currency market can be as active as the world fiat currency market. But if I analyze whether or not this is done, in my opinion it is very difficult to happen. Now only a handful of countries are open and give legal status to crypto currencies. I'm not sure that all countries accept this crypto currency technology. For example, my country, my country strongly prohibits crypto currency transactions. Therefore, I believe this will require a long adjustment to make all countries have crypto currencies. Just to take care of one fiat currency some countries have been overwhelmed and I can't imagine if It have to take care of the country's crypto currency itself. Hmmm, but it's a challenge which one day every country must accept the presence of crypto currencies even get the demands of the time to create their own crypto currency.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:14:34 AM

I don't know, I don't understand this. It looks like it is profitable but until now not many have realized it. It seems that it is very closely related to the economy of a country, there will definitely be side effects. Moreover, some countries prohibit cryptocurrency, and most others categorize it as high-risk assets.

jakiro.hovard

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

I don't know, I don't understand this. It looks like it is profitable but until now not many have realized it. It seems that it is very closely related to the economy of a country, there will definitely be side effects. Moreover, some countries prohibit cryptocurrency, and most others categorize it as high-risk assets.
You are absolutely right about high-risk assets, this is true. If we talk about countries that prohibit it, then such countries are in most cases called developing, these are countries that in the future will simply copy the model of working with cryptocurrencies, but for now they are simply afraid to work with cryptocurrencies.
somansy

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:46:38 PM

you know countries can't stop being at war or thretening with it, i doubt they will make this friendly move as creating crypto currency for themselves just to please the others. not that soon, at least
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:39:55 AM

No point in such move just because most of countries do not have demanded fiat currency, so their crytpo will not be demanded too. It is my point.
MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

I think that in the future it will be so. Each country will have its own cryptocurrency, which will simply replace the fiat currency. Of course, this is total control by the state, in principle, as it is now with electronic money, but now there is cash that cannot be traced, so there will most likely be some kind of anonymous cryptocurrency that can replace cash
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:56:56 AM

maybe the crypto currency will be different in nature and function like the previous crypto currency and maybe the function will be like a fiat currency, of course
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: