Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if every country has its own crypto currency  (Read 54814 times)
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Personally, I tend to disagree with the proposal. Crypto will be better if it can be accessed generally by everyone from various countries, it will facilitate the transaction. More crypto types will make some crypto weak and its use is also inefficient.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

I don't think this is a good idea. Crypto is great because it is an intentational and have not borders in it using for all people

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:46:08 AM

A country has its own rules regarding cryptocurrency and I still hope that the State and government can accept Bitcoin without having to make their own coins, this will make crypto prices more competitive and Bitcoin will lead to crypto market capitalization

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

maybe the crypto currency will be different in nature and function like the previous crypto currency and maybe the function will be like a fiat currency, of course
maybe that will happen, because in some countries there have been those who use bitcoin or other crypto money as certain payment fees, not just as trading assets. when the government makes their own cryptocurrency it will be good because the function of crypto money as a means of payment will be carried out in all governments.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:35:51 PM

What are they for? Rate of every currency is formed by demand and there will be no demand for cryptos in places, where fiat coulb be used much better.
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
Most countries can't have their own national cryptocurrencies because they don't have any reserves of natural resources and the like. The national currency should be provided with something. Russia for example oil, what any other country-gold....
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:28:34 PM

maybe the crypto currency will be different in nature and function like the previous crypto currency and maybe the function will be like a fiat currency, of course
cryptocurrency will not be able to become the same as fiat money. if you see a cryptocurrency that looks like fiat money, then it is not a cryptocurrency. everything is very simple.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

I have some doubts that every county would have its own crypto for several reasons. First of all, you need that every single country in the world should switch to the blockchain standard and to become decentralised. I do not think that everybody will do that.

faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

in my opinion it is very good if every country has its own crypto currency. because with the presence of the kryto currency in each country, people easily make transactions.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 07:48:54 PM

Wouldnt it be nice if each country in the world issues its own crypto currency just like they issue sovereign bonds and they raise funds from there to fund projects in their economies. I know Venezuela tried to do something like that, but the project was already being killed by the governments opponents before it took off.  Now lets assume that didnt happen could it be a good way to create some form of sanity and confidence in the crypto world.
I don't think it is a good idea and having two currency in a country would be impractical. If you create a currency that has only one goal is for payment then there is no need to create another one.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:08:29 PM

Actually it's happening around the world the mass adoption continuous in every several regions nationwide/worldwide. Analysts says that the cryptocurrency/blockchain is bigger than the internet or the .com bubble. Just sit back and relax we are all going to get what we wanted to have.
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

Now and so many coins for different purposes or sometimes just one coin is a copy of another. We do not need so many coins, and if each country will produce its own cryptocurrency, as for me, it is meaningless.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

If any or every country decides that today, then that would be a plus to such country, because it would aid so many developmental processes. Then such cryptocurrency might just serve the purpose that any crypto would serve.
If such should happen, the populace in such country would be aided financially, because that would be an opportunity for them to benefit from the crypto space.
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:37:24 AM

Wel, dreams of governers will become true, they will be able of taxing cryptocurrencies, but I can see no use cases for such cryptocurrencies in the neares future.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

That soon would be the case. As you know paper money is just a banknote/bill payable to bearer on demand. Tokens can easily replace banknotes and would be cheaper than to regularly printing new issued or replaced banknotes and also would be more auditable. Tokens would replace banknotes as the national currency token in near future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

That soon would be the case. As you know paper money is just a banknote/bill payable to bearer on demand. Tokens can easily replace banknotes and would be cheaper than to regularly printing new issued or replaced banknotes and also would be more auditable. Tokens would replace banknotes as the national currency token in near future.
but what about the price of the token? because if prices are too extreme like this, it would be very difficult to convince state governments to make tokens to replace paper money in the near future.
paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

Now every celebrity and every nerd has its own crypto. It mean appearence of the huge amount of shitcoins only, because best fiat currencies already have crypto analogues.
babykika2027

Activity: 715

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

although in the future there will be innovations from cryptocurrency, I don't think it will be easy for a country to make crypto for official transactions, there are still many countries that have not legalized crypto, but I will later make it easier and more widely used for all fields
bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:56:19 PM

As far as I earned more than I have put in, I am not regreting, because all of my portfolios are from earned money before.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:45:47 AM

This will be a good idea of all countries have their own crypto currency. Since all countries have their specific currency controlled by the dollar , so if crypto currency is also their , it will be controlled by the Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: